Sabine (Season 2) with removable helmet

Reaction score
It might be the only time a female animated figure got produced in large numbers - only because it happens to be in the first wave.

I picked up a fourth at lunchtime with the idea of customizing for her Season 3 appearance.

Reaction score
Sabine went pretty quickly last night at my TRU. None were left by the time we got through the line and my little boy really wanted her to complete his Ghost crew. Fortunately we found one amidst the LEGOs that someone must have decided they didn't want. I've seen several of her today though at various Walmarts and Targets.
I gotta tell you, Billy_Ray, I love this story. I read it elsewhere on the RS boards earlier today, too. Glad you guys lucked out. As a collector, I know the great feeling you get from putting in a few more minutes of searching, and then finding that elusive figure in the strangest of places. B)

Reaction score
Very nice little figure - captures her beautiful face (unlike the Hera figure from the previous line)
Will be buying a Kanan/Stormtrooper opener later on.

Reaction score
Finally found her to complete my kids and I's Ghost crew. Was hanging on some front pegs at TRU. Never saw the previous releases at all, so I am more than happy to add her to the collection.

I also have to add, of all the new pack in weapons, while not looking particularly SW-y, the one with her actually feels like it has some function, especially since Sabine doesn't use a jetpack.

Reaction score
My brother in law picked her up for me when he went out at midnight for whatever he was looking for. Regardless though, I did end up seeing her at Target. Hopefully the Rebels figures that are supposed to be out in November (Maul, Seventh Sister, and Leia) will be this easy to find.

Reaction score
My brother in law picked her up for me when he went out at midnight for whatever he was looking for. Regardless though, I did end up seeing her at Target. Hopefully the Rebels figures that are supposed to be out in November (Maul, Seventh Sister, and Leia) will be this easy to find.
They won't be. We are finding Sabine now because all of the retailers are opening new cases of Rogue One line figures and pegging them. Pretty soon the pegwarmers from that wave will take hold. They will then only resupply a box at a time meaning Leia will be hard to find. Especially if she's a single in the wave. Plus Leia's wave may contain more of the pegwarmers from Wave 1, compounding the problem by taking up even more peg space.

Since Maul and 7th Sister are in a 2pak, I'm hoping that they will be easier. Rebels Ashoka and Vader were pretty easy to find. So I'm hoping the same will be true here. But two packs are not replinished as quickly, so you may miss them if they are 'hot' and get snatched up quickly. Luckily most people have plenty of 'Maul' figures so the casual customer may pass on him and not even know who 7th sister is.

After these three, Fenn Rau, and Thrawn are the only other Rebels figures that I know that are on the way.

Reaction score
I really wanted this figure, got her on ebay shipped for 12.95. I don't mind over paying for a good figure/didn't feel like searching in vain for her either.

Reaction score
I got one via HTS and one in person at Target. For once, I didn't have to look high and low - only to come up empty-handed. Hopefully the next wave will be as easy to find.

Reaction score
While I was out today, I didn't see her one at any of the stores. But I did see plenty of Kanan figs, as well as all the others.

Reaction score
She wasn't on the pegs at my Target anymore, but there are three Kanan's in Armor. My store has two entrances and I found a display by the one not near the toy aisle. That one had two cases of Rogue One 3.75" figures and both Sabines were still there.

Reaction score
Agreed. I found two more at Kohls yesterday. So I've seen plenty of Sabines. The real test will be if she remains available as the Christmas shopping season heats up.

Reaction score
She arrived last night, and she looks great! I just wish she wasn't so skinny and under articulated though. I would definitely buy an SA version of her.

Reaction score
I saw another Sabine at a different Target than the ones that I normally go to. And I saw at least two more at Toys R Us, and that's just what was visible on the front of the pegs. I didn't even go digging to see if there was more.

Reaction score
She arrived last night, and she looks great! I just wish she wasn't so skinny and under articulated though. I would definitely buy an SA version of her.
Some elbows and ball jointed shoulders would have gone a long way with this figure.

Reaction score
Just opened this figure, and its easily one of the best Rebels figures they've done - both in sculpt and deco. I think they were making up for the previous Sabine, which was good, but left much to be desired without a removable helmet.

Reaction score
Haven't Sabine here yet. I am still not convinced about her face. The Disney Infinity figure got her face right there, so I am disappointed to see the pics here. Hope they improved on that with the commercial release.

Reaction score
Anyone add a custom jet pack to her yet?

If so what parts did you use. I has a build a weapon part that might work from the storm trooper but am looking for something more natural looking.

Reaction score
I haven't dug it out yet, because it's in storage. But I plan to use Cody's pack. My problem is finding an adequate SA base figure for Sabine. I already have Female Mando armor for the torso.

Reaction score
I found a random jet pack, I think from a clone trooper. That fits perfetly, Just had to drill a hole. Will try to get a picture. Plus gave her one of Snake Eyes' smaller swords & instant Black Saber.

Don't normally collect Rebels but this figure is really good.

Reaction score
I found a random jet pack, I think from a clone trooper. That fits perfetly, Just had to drill a hole. Will try to get a picture. Plus gave her one of Snake Eyes' smaller swords & instant Black Saber.

Don't normally collect Rebels but this figure is really good.
Not sure which part the jet pack is from, all I had to do is drill a hole for the backpack peg.

Reaction score
Thanks

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Reaction score
Its inaccurate for Ayyla as well. She never wore the Jet Pack, nor the respirator that came with her figure. At least those pack-ins weren't as crazy as Saese Tiin's wings. :D

Reaction score
This figure has pretty much dried up in my Area. The only Rebels figures available now are the Leia, some Ezra Speeders, and perhaps a Maul/7th Sister pack.

Reaction score
Yep, which is smaller than the standard Jetpack. But still inaccurate for Sabine.

It's odd that almost no images exist with her jet-pack though.
Its inaccurate for Ayyla as well. She never wore the Jet Pack, nor the respirator that came with her figure. At least those pack-ins weren't as crazy as Saese Tiin's wings. :D
I might be wrong but I thought, the jetpack she used was the same model as with Cody figures
her jetpack is extremely similar to Cody's jetpack.

Reaction score
I bought an extra Sabine to customize when they were briefly and unexplainably on WMs website for $2.50, because I have a spare jetpack from Cody, and I wanted to repaint the hair. I wonder if Hasbro is going to retool the figure? If they do, I'll donate the figure instead.

Reaction score
I bought an extra Sabine to customize when they were briefly and unexplainably on WMs website for $2.50, because I have a spare jetpack from Cody, and I wanted to repaint the hair. I wonder if Hasbro is going to retool the figure? If they do, I'll donate the figure instead.
I guess it all depends on Sabine's look for next season and her story arc as well. we already have 2 of her and while her look and armor do change enough to warrant repaints of her I can see Hasbro not re-tooling her but just repainting the RO version. I have a spare Cody as well so I'm going to try and make a S3 version of her with the jetpack and try to make some custom Mando gauntlets too.

Reaction score
Considering she didn't seem to sell as well as the first figure, based on local sightings of course. I can't see them going with a new sculpt.
They'll likely just repaint the latest figure to match her new look. I'm not sure what the difference is in why it appears that way, I thought the second figure looked much better. But then again I've always been a fan of charters with removable helmets, actually having that feature.