Sabine (Season 2) with removable helmet

GNT

Reaction score
According to RS, we'll be seeing Sabine (Season 2) with removable helmet in the line. We finally have a removable helmet version!Any thoughts on this one?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm all in. I love the Rebel's cast (almost as much as I love the CW), and though I purchased the first version, I'll happily shell out (more) money for her without a helmet.

Reaction score
Glad to see there will be finally a Sabine with removable helmet. But it's too bad Hasbro is cheap on the paint jobs nowadays. She's still missing the "airbrush colors" on the gloves and boots.

GNT

Reaction score
I don't need it unless it's in the TBS line.
It's a good thing Hasbro released her in the 5POA line because chances are she'd never have been made in the 3.75 SA TBS line since that line is hardly around :p

She's a nice looking figure, it'll suck if her arm is stuck in that pose.

Reaction score
I agree, plus the 5 POA Rebels figures are animated, which I prefer. I'd much rather buy all the Rebels characters in 5 POA animated form than SA realistic.

As for Sabine's arm, I believe its sculpted that way so she can put her hand on her hip / holster, or hold one of her blasters straight up - as seen in the show.

Reaction score
Must buy. Easy choice on every Rebels figure. Leia, Kanan, Maul, Sabine, 7th Sister. Do we know if these will be in along with TFA assortments or on their own?

Reaction score
This is the figure that my daughter has been waiting for. When I got her the other Sabine, she wanted to see that cool hair and her face. Having be used to my TCW figures, she was disappointed that the helmet was not removable.

Now with the Blue Hair and removable helmet, she is quite excited. Any ETA on this figure?

Reaction score
Had I known that this would eventually be coming out, I'm not sure that I would've even bothered picking up the season one version. Ah, who am I kidding? Sure I would've...

Reaction score
Had I known that this would eventually be coming out, I'm not sure that I would've even bothered picking up the season one version. Ah, who am I kidding? Sure I would've...
Wishing I did. At least this one will (hopefully) be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVM

Reaction score
Hope the guns fit in the holsters better. My previous Sabine keeps almost losing her's. Really glad this figure's on it's way.

Reaction score
Hopefully the head fits on the other Sabine figure. That would be the perfect Sabine.

Reaction score
It would be nice if the guns fit better in both holsters and hands on all the figures. You'd think with all the money saved on less articulation, they could make the figures hold weapons more tightly!

Reaction score
The only Rebels figure I own is Chopper. This will probably be my 2nd Rebels figure.

Reaction score
Was this confirmed as a single carded release or a two-pack?

Also, were there any pics of her with the helmet on or is it a switchable head(Piece)?

Reaction score
Can't really tell if her left arm is still in that bent pose or not. Really happy this is coming, my little boy really needs one to complete his Rebels crew.

Reaction score
*stares at the face* Doesn't look like Sabine. I hope they still fix it. I am looking forward to this but the face doesn't cut it for me. Disney Infinity Sabine got the face right that's why I bought it. This...just looks off.

Reaction score
well we'll find out in just over a month. but remember TFA Force Friday had Wave 2 on the pegs in certain stores. I found Wave 2 at Kohl's and the rest at Walmart so it all depends on the shipping dates and what the stores receive,.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I may buy more than one. Repaint the hair/helmet for Season 1.

Reaction score
Anyone find Sabine at midnight on "Force Friday" 2016? I didn't bother staying out all night this year like I did last year looking for the Ahsoka/Vader two pack.

Reaction score
I got three this morning. It might be the hottest figure of the single packs, as the other two guys that were there with me were getting one each as well.

Reaction score
I picked up two of her. My Daughter promptly lost both blasters from the first Sabine. So this time, I'm getting a spare. This really is the best looking figure of the wave. Her likeness in the face is off, but it actually still looks surprisingly good, just not like Sabine. Still hurts to see a figure this nice, not have the TCW level of articulation. Elbows and knees would have gone a long way on this figure. Still, I'm glad to see removable helmets return.

Reaction score
I went by TRU just to see what they had. They had plenty of RO wave figures. I counted 3 Sabines on the pegs. Some Kanans.

Reaction score
Sabine went pretty quickly last night at my TRU. None were left by the time we got through the line and my little boy really wanted her to complete his Ghost crew. Fortunately we found one amidst the LEGOs that someone must have decided they didn't want. I've seen several of her today though at various Walmarts and Targets.