Rykrof Enloe Series Photonovel Previews

Reaction score
The Rykrof Enloe series was started over a year ago, and has slowly progressed into a saga that I love making and hearing what everyone's thoughts are. I think it's come a long way from the early days of throwing a few figures together w/ very amateur sets, effects, etc - but stil has room to improve. There are 17 stories in the series so far, and the 18th one is in progress and should be up in time for Christmas. Here is a link to the original ones - RYKROF ENLOE PHOTONOVEL SERIES

For now, here are a couple previews, including the teaser poster for the next photonovel in the series -

I think it is safe to say that this one will be by far the darkest chapter yet in the Rykrof Enloe series, hopefully the best visuals, and a solid storyline I hope. This one will be loaded with custom dioramas made specifically for the photonovel, with some digital work, but mostly the real thing.

Reaction score
Re: Rykrof Enloer Series Photonovel Previews

can't wait to read this new story chewie !

i know it's very original

Reaction score

This will be the darkest one? Wow! It's gonna be really dark then, Dathomire was pretty dark. And Freelo will not die! Will he?

Reaction score

OH THE HUMANITY, NOT FREELO, NOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!
The new previews look cool CHEWIE, I can't wait to see the finished piece.
Oh, and when did Rykrof change his name to Enloer?
Why do so many people type so poorly?
He He He, Just joking.

Reaction score

Hell, I can't type at all, I can't even spell my main character's name anymore.

I hope to have this one finished soon... by the weekend maybe, but not sure yet.

About this next chapter - it will be dark, in the sense of the storyline. Dathomir was pretty dark, but this one will be more evil in terms of cruel intentions and the planned actions of others. On Dathomir there was of course the setup by Palpatine to have Rykrof's fleet ambushed, and there was the evil witch, Siriadne.

Here there will be a more controlled, calculating presence against Rykrof. It will have an impact on the series, in a different sense than Dathomir, which essentially was about Rykrof surviving against the odds and about him not only discovering important information about the Badoo Corba, but him meeting Freelo as well as the friendship of Kala Mly Shundi coming to find him.

This one will be about something Rykrof is totally unprepared to deal with. Will it be death of a friend? Betrayal? Something totally different? The title says a lot, but in a few days most questions should be answered, but then of course there will be new questions and an all new situation to deal with.

Reaction score

All I want for Christmas is a new Rykrof story in my stocking...!

Reaction score

Just say that he was just contacted by someone he dated in high school, and then left, and she wants payback, so he changed his name to avert trouble(From her and Alyssa)

Reaction score

You guys beat me to my reply. I replied right before Lance's comment.

Reaction score

Freelo... poor Freelo. He's kind of the C3PO of the series I think. I never said Freelo would die though, but time will tell.

I won't reveal what will ultimately happen to him just yet, but there will be deaths of characters throughout the series.

There will always be 1-2 characters to continue things, but even Rykrof will meet his end at some point, and the idea of another character taking over the series could happen. Remember Boracca died a while back on Naboo in #6 - Assassins of Evil, and people were surprised he was killed off.

Trigg Fuuda got fried by Palpatine too - and he was my favorite character at the time. So anyone can die! There is only one main character I believe that will not die by the end of the series, and it won't be Rykrof that lives.

Reaction score

You never know. Chewie may have showed us that pic to throw us off guard and instead of Freelo getting it poor Ralbar does. Very shocking though how you plan to kill off Rykrof. I'm guessing the title is gonna change or are you gonna just end it when that does happen?

Reaction score

Well, it's a very long series - when Rykrof does die, it may a long ways off - he does have a son that could carry the torch. There is also the possibility that he could die and his son could be raised by Tylin Gere... and turn into a backstabber.

If/when he does die, the series probably will not end - his son will definitely survive and it could be turned into the Trendon Enloe Series.

Reaction score

Well I'm behind on the series now. My computer at home is working at a snail's pace - just saving one resized picture freezes up the computer for anywhere from 5-30 minutes! Plus I have a couple of customs that I need to complete. I'll still try to have the series up by Sunday for Christmas.

And here's one more preview.

Reaction score

great job as always chewie you are truly a master with this series your plot is very good your effects are good you are a genius

Reaction score
Sounds exciting! That was quite a shock to see Freelo get shot
! And who's the guy in the second preview?

Reaction score
Thanks Dersan - I have a lot of work to do to get these where I'll be satisfied with them, but hopefully someday I can get better at them.

Unknown, when the next photonovel is up, more will be shown about Freelo. And the second guy is a Badoo Corba terrorist - I'm trying to get this next story done, but it's taking forever, plus with Christmas I've been really busy.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see that in fill Chewie, looks great. How do you get your lightsaber effects?

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've gone through hell on the Vos figure, I reworked the hair a lot and made it plastic instead of soft goods in an attempt to make it look better. Don't know if it does or not.

Anyways, on the lightsaber effects, I don't have photoshop, I have a program called photoimpact - it's not as highly touted as photoshop, but it's pretty decent for what I try and do at least.

With photoimpact, I can create a linear shape and adjust the color - I just make a straight line and adjust the color. Then I add on a second shape with the same proportions, just thinner and shorter and make it a white color, and put it right on top of the original lightsaber color. So that makes a two-tone lightsaber effect. Same with the blaster fire.

I hope that explanation made sense.

Reaction score
Yeah, perfect sense, thanks. It comes out really well on the pics

Reaction score
SpecialOpsUnit said:
VOS! I can't wait until the next installment Chewie, I'm be impatiently waiting.
And I'm impatiently trying to finish up the modular diorama I'm making for it. Once it's done, it should help me make this one quicker than usual. Or at least I hope so.

Reaction score
I reworked the Vos some, so scratch those preview pics. Here's what his hair will look like now -

And I'm not sure yet how exactly I will tie Vos in a this point, but I have a few ideas.

I have lots and lots of work to do before the next photonovel will be ready.

Reaction score
The vehicle is the ATL Interceptor from the vintage Droids line, pretty rare. I repainted it is all.

Here's the "Preview Poster" for the next story.