Rumor BOBF Tusken ?

Reaction score
Just saw this at a collector FB-group. It said it was on display at a mall in Singapore.
Since the eastern regions are always a little bit ahead of the reat of the world, I was wondering if this was mentioned in any rumor list so far.

FB_IMG_1652627683884.jpgScreenshot_20220515-164252_Facebook.jpg

IMO it COULD be a real deal, as he is posed right next to Fennec and Fett, wich both come from the BOBF subline.
On the other hand, it could be a simple custom repaint too.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Just saw this at a collector FB-group. It said it was on display at a mall in Singapore.
Since the eastern regions are always a little bit ahead of the reat of the world, I was wondering if this was mentioned in any rumor list so far.
I hadn't heard anything about it until today when a saw a couple posts on social media. It hasn't been mentioned on any rumor lists that I'm aware of. IF it's legit it seems a really odd choice IMO. Why go with a rather generic plain looking Tusken (that looks to simply be a repaint) and not go for the two figures that I believe most collectors would want - the Chieftain or the female warrior?

Reaction score
To my eyes it looks like a custom painted black and without the outer robe.

Though judging by how they did Krrsantan I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they actually release this.

Reaction score
It could just be an early mock up for visual purposes, if they were to ever make the actual BOBF Tusken it would at least have to have new torso and head.

Reaction score
This looks like something right out of Hasbro’s playbook. On the flip side, it could easily be a custom since it would be a very simple one. I guess we’ll wait and see.

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro really should make some of the Tuskens from the Boba Fett show. :(

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Tusken Chieftain from The Book of Boba Fett announced as in the Pipeline at PulseCon 2022.

Black-Series-Tusken-Chieftain-TBOBF-Pulse-Con-Pipeline-Reveal.jpg