Rukh Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Feedback for rukh [Jason]

Great items sold for a very low price [he could have sold them for double what he charged me!]

Great communications

Great packaging

Totally trustworthy and recommended.

If anyone wants to check him out with me, please pm me, I am totally pleased with our deal. Thanks Jason!

Paul [Cardiff, UK]

Reaction score
Re: feedback for Rukh - great seller!!

Ditto. Jason gives good deals and great friendly service and communication.

Get buying!

Reaction score

Jason is a fantastic Scummer to deal with! Great communication, friendly, fast and patient.

Hope to deal with you again Jason!

Reaction score

Pleasure to do business with. Items are in excellent condition. Genuine, honest and friendly.

Hope to deal with you again soon and in the future

Reaction score

A pleasure to do business with again. Again, excellent condition of the item
Very friendly, great communication, a transaction as smooth as Lando Calrissian

Reaction score

I just completed a transaction with Rukh (a/k/a Jason). Despite a postal strike, his payment was prompt, communications were informative, courteous, and fun. A pleasure doing business with this gentleman. Trade with him without reserve.

Reaction score

Made a BAD part trade with this fellow, great communicator, easy to deal with, Thanks for trading.

Reaction score

Sold items to Rukh on two occasions. Payment arrived quickly and good communication. No problems!

Reaction score

Just completed a sale to Jason/Rukh, no problems at all - well recommended!

Reaction score

Just got a couple of vehicles. As described in great condition, good communication, no problems!

Reaction score

Great trade with Rukh. Great communication and fast shipping. Very satisfied. Hope we can do business again!

Reaction score

Great trader, A+! Patient, trustworthy, and polite. Encourages hope that there is opportunity for more trades overseas.

Reaction score

Another successful transaction. Many thanks.

Reaction score

I've waited longer for DOMESTIC packages than I do with Rukh. Absolutely top-notch, received my figures from the UK in FIVE DAYS!! A+

Reaction score

Rukh is fast-becoming one of my favorite traders here. Prompt, polite, and always communicative, what more could you ask for? A+

Reaction score
Just completed a sale to Ruhk. Even with the Atlantic separating us, our communication went smooth. He always responded quickly to my messages and his payment was received swiftly. This was a very smooth and hassle free transaction. I'm glad I was able to help a fellow Scummer get something on their want list.

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade on these boards and it couldn't have been with a nicer guy. Great communication, item arrived in mint condition, a very fair and honest person.

Recommend.

Reaction score
Great trader as always. Thanks again and hopefully I can get that R5-A2 head from you before long! :)

Reaction score
Great scummer! Highly recommended, Great communication, excellent packaging and lightning fast shipping! You won't be disappointed. Thanks

Reaction score
just completed a trade with Rukh, very smooth transaction and great communication! Highly recommended A+

Reaction score
Just did a deal with Rukh and it went great -- great communication, great packaging, great figures. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend doing business with him.

Reaction score
Just completed a smooth, hassle-free trade with Rukh. Good communication, fast shipping, and well packaged. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Had a great trade with Rukh... Jason is an all-round great guy, as far as communication, shipment, and a good deal. I haven't done too many international trades, but this one definitely definitely deserves a follow-up.

Thanks!!

-JBW-

Reaction score
A real pleasure to deal with. Purchased some figures from Jason, and they arrived super quick and in perfect condition. Hope to deal with again in the future :)

Reaction score
Brought some spare parts for my snowspeeder and a space trooper arrived the day after it was posted. Really nice bloke really helpful. A+++

Reaction score
I just completed a deal with Rukh and everything was smooth sailing!

An easy Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, Rukh!

+28 inter-web points!

Reaction score
I also completed a transaction with Jason, everything went very smoothly and I couldn't have asked for more. Great Scummer! Thanks!