RS Propmasters

Mauricio

Reaction score
I decided to order the Battle Worn version of the 10th Anniversary Stormtrooper helmet from RS Propmasters.

Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet 10th Anniversary Edition. | RS Propmasters

Has anyone ordered and received theirs? What are your thoughts? How is the look and quality? Is the paint too brittle?

The fact that these are as close as the production ones from 1976 makes me get very excited. It will have bumps, paint chips and all similarities to a screen used TK helmet prop.

Reaction score
I decided to order the Battle Worn version of the 10th Anniversary Stormtrooper helmet from RS Propmasters.

Has anyone ordered and received theirs? What are your thoughts? How is the look and quality? Is the paint too brittle?

The fact that these are as close as the production ones from 1976 makes me get very excited. It will have bumps, paint chips and all similarities to a screen used TK helmet prop.
It is a fantastic helmet. You won’t be disappointed.

Reaction score

I have the battle worn version in hand and also have a clean one on order. It’s a great piece and it’s as close you could possibly get to the real thing. Paint is totally fine for normal handling but not something I would recommend trooping in as the paint will flake off if handled poorly. These will age like fine wine, just like the real thing. You won’t be disappointed.

A99223AE-DAF3-42E7-BE87-F6447333A056.jpeg11546083-456C-40EA-92C7-821BB32B32C8.jpeg