RS Propmasters Scout Trooper helmet - BEAUTIFUL

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just received the final approval photos for my RS Propmasters Scout Trooper helmet.. I know I'm late to the party as this is my first RS Propmasters helmet, but just wanted to add to the praise that these talented guys deserve. I have wanted this helmet since I first saw the photo on the Kenner figure card and Rob and Si have delivered a very close representation of that helmet. My thanks to them and to Andrea who patiently, politely and professionally dealt with all the emails I fired over to them.

Attachments

Reaction score
This was delivered today and RS Propmasters added the extra weathering to it to fully complete the likeness to the helmet seen on the Kenner Biker Scout card. I've owned many props in the 20+ years that I've been collecting, but nothing has ever come this close to giving the feeling that I'm in possession of an actual prop from the film. It's stunning.
Here it is with my original 1983 cardback and figure in the display cabinet behind. That card and figure started a desire in me to own one of these helmets and today, 37 1/2 years after that fire was lit, the helmet is finally in my collection.

Attachments