RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet

Reaction score
Kind of a silly question but here goes. When you get a signature helmet from RS does the plaque come attached to the stand or do you need to attach yourself?
The plaques were already attached on all my RS Prop Masters helmets, except the First Edition which didn't come with a stand since it was their first run and they didn't make stands back then.

Reaction score
Arrived today,and i'am not happy.

After reading only positive comments, I was also very happy after more than three months, but unfortunately my helmet does not look like all the other delivered helmets. The distance between the materials on the nose is just over 6mm (so you can not say only efx has the problem with the gap o-o), and it looks very nice strange. Have RS Props contacted, and now wait for an answer.I find it sad that nobody noticed it before the dispatch.And my wife asked me already when unpacking if that must be so :\.Had already toyed with the idea of ​​sticking a little further, but you can forget it, because there is too much material, and it looks even crappier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh man. What a bummer. Any way to somehow re-glue it back yourself? Will the too much of material cause creases and additional folds?

Reaction score
Some of the new RS Snow helmets (about 5-6) were not assembled properly, we are sending them back for replacement

Reaction score
Mine had the same problem and RS will be sending me a new one.
It was one of the 5 - 6 ST helmets that were not good assembled.

Reaction score
Disappointing to wait this long and end up with something that’s less than what was expected.

I guess this makes the decision to pass on this a little easier for me, though.

edit: to clarify, I’m sure the issue will be sorted out for everyone. But it’s things like this that made me hesitate in the first place. I’m just kinda done with having to deal with headaches like this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disappointing to wait this long and end up with something that’s less than what was expected.

I guess this makes the decision to pass on this a little easier for me, though.

edit: to clarify, I’m sure the issue will be sorted out for everyone. But it’s things like this that made me hesitate in the first place. I’m just kinda done with having to deal with headaches like this.
Difference is they won't give you excuses for four years instead and leave you with a defective product.

Reaction score
Comparison RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet [weathered] & MonCal Snowtrooper helmet [clean] (for sale soon):

Reaction score
The RS has incredible lineage. Direct from a production made helmet they pick up from a Propstore auction. That is THE Snowtrooper lid to own. I jumped on it when the preorder window opened.

Reaction score
My Moncal helmet Snowtrooper is sold, wish I could have kept it, but lack of display space is a killer. LoneWolf Scout is next alas