RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet

Reaction score
Kind of a silly question but here goes. When you get a signature helmet from RS does the plaque come attached to the stand or do you need to attach yourself?
The plaques were already attached on all my RS Prop Masters helmets, except the First Edition which didn't come with a stand since it was their first run and they didn't make stands back then.

Reaction score
Arrived today,and i'am not happy.

After reading only positive comments, I was also very happy after more than three months, but unfortunately my helmet does not look like all the other delivered helmets. The distance between the materials on the nose is just over 6mm (so you can not say only efx has the problem with the gap o-o), and it looks very nice strange. Have RS Props contacted, and now wait for an answer.I find it sad that nobody noticed it before the dispatch.And my wife asked me already when unpacking if that must be so :\.Had already toyed with the idea of ​​sticking a little further, but you can forget it, because there is too much material, and it looks even crappier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh man. What a bummer. Any way to somehow re-glue it back yourself? Will the too much of material cause creases and additional folds?

Reaction score
Some of the new RS Snow helmets (about 5-6) were not assembled properly, we are sending them back for replacement

Reaction score
Mine had the same problem and RS will be sending me a new one.
It was one of the 5 - 6 ST helmets that were not good assembled.

Reaction score
Replacement is on its way to me, let's hope it looks as it should. :)

Reaction score
Disappointing to wait this long and end up with something that’s less than what was expected.

I guess this makes the decision to pass on this a little easier for me, though.

edit: to clarify, I’m sure the issue will be sorted out for everyone. But it’s things like this that made me hesitate in the first place. I’m just kinda done with having to deal with headaches like this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disappointing to wait this long and end up with something that’s less than what was expected.

I guess this makes the decision to pass on this a little easier for me, though.

edit: to clarify, I’m sure the issue will be sorted out for everyone. But it’s things like this that made me hesitate in the first place. I’m just kinda done with having to deal with headaches like this.
Difference is they won't give you excuses for four years instead and leave you with a defective product.

Reaction score
RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet Alan Flyng edition:

Reaction score
Comparison RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet [weathered] & MonCal Snowtrooper helmet [clean] (for sale soon):

Reaction score
Both helmets are very cool, but when talking about accuracy RS is much better

Reaction score
The RS has incredible lineage. Direct from a production made helmet they pick up from a Propstore auction. That is THE Snowtrooper lid to own. I jumped on it when the preorder window opened.

Reaction score
My Moncal helmet Snowtrooper is sold, wish I could have kept it, but lack of display space is a killer. LoneWolf Scout is next alas

Reaction score
I got this RS snowtrooper helmet aswell, even though it looks awesome as all of their helmets do, I have a question. At the top, on the front "white protection plate", it comes slightly loose from the nose. I can't see clearly from the previous pictures in this thread if it is supposed to be this way, or not. Do you have this too, is it a screen accurate "gap"?

Attachments

Reaction score
I got this RS snowtrooper helmet aswell, even though it looks awesome as all of their helmets do, I have a question. At the top, on the front "white protection plate", it comes slightly loose from the nose. I can't see clearly from the previous pictures in this thread if it is supposed to be this way, or not. Do you have this too, is it a screen accurate "gap"?
Yes, it has to be that way and it's ok.

Reaction score
You do realize that there was not just a single screen used Snowtrooper helmet, and each one was differently assembled than the other.

Reaction score
You do realize that there was not just a single screen used Snowtrooper helmet, and each one was differently assembled than the other.
Yes, however I was in the understanding that the front "white protection plate" is attached on each Snowtrooper helmet thesame. Looking at the picture you just posted, yes it looks to be so.

Reaction score
There is a gap on the nose between the goggle section and the veil section. You don't believe us, ask RS

Reaction score
Mine is also that way. Its screen accurate as per the pic shared by Sergiu.

Love the RS Snowtrooper. Cast from a production made!

Reaction score
The gap issue is something that was specifically a part of the cowl attachment discussion back when they were developing it. Having built a couple of the RS Snowy helmets using the production accurate material, it's of my opinion that this gap was left intentionally due to how the material handles/folds at that part of the helmet. You could glue it down but the shape of it would honestly look really ugly.

I do know some folks never understood this was accurate and I can tell you there were a few who were quite upset, believing it to be poor construction.

Reaction score
Hello ,
I received my snow trooper it looks great
However I see small air bubbles in the vinyl....
I’m wondering if anyone else had this on their helmet ? Is it a normal ?
Figure I’d get some knowledgeable opinions

it doesn’t showthat well on the pic ..

Attachments

Reaction score
Received mine recently. Absolutely love it. Went with the unweathered version. I didn’t see any air bubbles Mastervega. I’m sure every helmet is different and each probably has its own anomalies. Like mentioned above, no two are gonna be alike and that’s part of what makes trooper helmets great honestly. F9F6DC02-AC69-47CA-8D40-754931193294.jpegF9F6DC02-AC69-47CA-8D40-754931193294.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello ,
I received my snow trooper it looks great
However I see small air bubbles in the vinyl....
I’m wondering if anyone else had this on their helmet ? Is it a normal ?
Figure I’d get some knowledgeable opinions

it doesn’t showthat well on the pic ..
Wait for a week or so and see if the bubbles are still there after this time. My helmet didn't have bubbles but was quite wrinkled i nthe pics above, which is not the case anymore, the cowl is much flatter now

Reaction score
Wait for a week or so and see if the bubbles are still there after this time. My helmet didn't have bubbles but was quite wrinkled i nthe pics above, which is not the case anymore, the cowl is much flatter now
Thanks for the advice, I’ll wait and see
Either way it’s not that noticeable but found it curious nonetheless

Reaction score
Do RS supply the plaques and stand with the helmets?

I note on their site it says stands sold separately but i couldn't find anywhere on there where they sell them.