RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet

Reaction score
From RS Facebook page:

"OK, so it's here! Our full lineage Snowtrooper Helmet: Alan Flyng Signature Edition.

These will be getting signed next weekend. We have 50 ready to go and we are hoping to have Alan personalise these at the clients request (if required), but this needs to be arranged before next weekend.

The pre-order will go live on Monday, with many more images and full details. These are available clean, but we would recommend weathered as seen in the movie.

Price will be £325 plus shipping and can be ordered from Monday 12th March. Limited to 100 worldwide, but initially only 50 will be released with Alan able to sign the helmets directly."

Reaction score
While this is probably my least favorite OT trooper design, I still had to have it. RS makes great stuff! I really hope to be able to get a Sandtrooper, TIE Pilot and Scout Trooper from them some day if they ever do another run.

Reaction score
Just got my invoice - weathered, 26cm cowl and signed on the inside of the helmet.

Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu&&. I never used to like this helmet since as a kid/youth in 1980 I convinced myself that these guys were replacing my beloved Stormtroopers in the new movie :oops:

But having seen these now I have a 'need' to get one - they look superb. Love the weathering!

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Absolutely stunning! I can't wait for it to ship. Now all i need is the AT-AT helmet to display along with it!

Reaction score
I am waiting on mine as well. Just received the X Wing. It's stunningly done to say the least. Superior paint apps

Reaction score
Just something to note to folks buying the helmet, as I've gotten a few people asking me about it or seen them questioning it. There's a gap at the top of the cowl, center of the nose bridge. Folks are questioning this, believing it was a construction oversight, and feel it's incorrect. It is not an oversight; it's quite intentional. This is a very subtle, lesser known element of the screen used helmets. If you just don't like it, then well, that's fine. I'd just suggest that you don't try to "fix it" as you'll make things worse for you. I'm in the middle of building one of these kits from RS and the material is VERY difficult to work with. It creases very easily, and use of traditional glues, like CA or superglue will adversely affect the external surface appearance of the vinyl. RS uses a spray adhesive for this very reason. I am using contact cement for my own build, but this is what was used for the screen used helmets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also wait,still nothing :\.
Had thought that the first 50 are done, but probably does not seem to be so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also wait,still nothing :\.
Had thought that the first 50 are done, but probably does not seem to be so.
I'm also waiting for my Swwotrooper helmet, Andrea said in 25 April: "The remaining snow trooper helmets are being shipped shortly"

Reaction score
Looks really superb - I love the weathering around the eyes....

Got to get my hands on one of them!

thanks for posting

Cheers

Jez

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm also waiting for my Swwotrooper helmet, Andrea said in 25 April: "The remaining snow trooper helmets are being shipped shortly"
Thank you Sergiu, I'm a bit impatient for a first-time customer with RS, but that must be so with 1:1 helmets:\!