RS Prop Masters Sandtrooper Helmet

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has interest in the new Colin Michael Kitchens Signature Edition offering from RS Prop Masters?

Or if you have purchased the previous Anthony Forrest Signature Edition, what are your thoughts on the accuracy of this helmet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got the Anthony Forest sig edition and RS did a fantastic job with it. If I didn't have it then I would certainly get the Colin Michael Kitchens version.

I'm going to pass on this one but it's great for there to be another option now for those who missed out on the 1st version. I hope they do something similar with the TIE Fighter Pilot at some point in the future

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu for the tip. I went ahead and placed my order, so at least only 12 left. :)

One of the things I noticed in the offering description... “This helmet will be supplied with “Look sir, droids” style weathering and brow height style unless requested otherwise”. Can anyone help confirm with screen accuracy pics on what exactly the brow height should look like for this particular Sandtrooper? I’m thinking the photo pic shown here on the listing nails the movie accurate brow height, but wanted to confirm for sure.

Also, how does the brow height shown here compare to the previous RS Sandtrooper offering? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can always ask RS to make a custom weathering or brow height if you don't like the photo shown on their site

Reaction score
The RS helmets are made out of a screen used Sandtrooper helmet. So they are quite accurate.

Reaction score
The RS helmets are made out of a screen used Sandtrooper helmet. So they are quite accurate.
Screen accuracy for the brow height. I am going to need to try looking for some reference pics to see if the RS offering is a strong match.

Reaction score
Screen accuracy for the brow height. I am going to need to try looking for some reference pics to see if the RS offering is a strong match.
The brow can be raised and lowered on all RS helmets. If you want higher, you simply take it down and cut up a bit of the top cap of the helmet.

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu for the tip. I went ahead and placed my order, so at least only 12 left. :)

One of the things I noticed in the offering description... “This helmet will be supplied with “Look sir, droids” style weathering and brow height style unless requested otherwise”. Can anyone help confirm with screen accuracy pics on what exactly the brow height should look like for this particular Sandtrooper? I’m thinking the photo pic shown here on the listing nails the movie accurate brow height, but wanted to confirm for sure.

Also, how does the brow height shown here compare to the previous RS Sandtrooper offering? Thanks.
RS Props said on Facebook that the photo isn't the prototype (didn't have time to photo it). The photo on the sales page is just a placeholder and not how the final will look.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing guys.

Just got mine after reading a review on RPF.

wonder what number I'm on now ?

Reaction score
Congrats on receiving your helmet and sharing the review. I'm looking forward to adding this piece to my collection.

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous herb! How are u liking your sandy?
Thanks! I'm really enjoying this helmet, the weathering is superb, overall construction looks first class like it's been pulled right outta A New Hope.