RS Prop Masters Denis Lawson Signature Edition “Wedge” Red 2 X-Wing Helmet

Reaction score
When does this go one sale? Total must have for me, as weird as it may sound, Wedge was probably my favourite (supporting) character in the OT. I've wanted one of these for years

Reaction score
When does this go one sale? Total must have for me, as weird as it may sound, Wedge was probably my favourite (supporting) character in the OT. I've wanted one of these for years
It was for sale earlier today at the link Sergiu posted above. Guess it's sold out now?
Very odd that the Biggs helmet, also limited to 100, just like the Wedge, has been available for weeks (and still is) and the Wedge sold out in one day. I don't get that at all especially since a lot of collectors already have an efx Wedge helmet (like myself).

Reaction score
Just drop RS a message. Maybe only the first 50 sold out or something. As for weathering I'm sure you can ask for more or less

Reaction score
I went up to see the RS factory near Manchester just before Christmas. Incredibly impressed with their setup - it’s genuinely in a different league to anything else I’ve seen. Oh and the Wedge helmet looked superb -along with some of the other stuff they’re working on.

I really loved the fact that every order in the factory is physically tagged with the name of the person who ordered it. Which ensures that everyone should get precisely what they ordered. Hence if you want more weathering, I’m pretty sure you'd get it.

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
In order to get the clean white background we have to bleed the dust and scratches out of the background on the picture this makes the weathering look lighter. The weathering doesn't always so up on camera especially in direct lighting Check it out in the vlog here you can see the process of how its built and painted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb0yipV5YSY