RS Prop Masters AT-AT& X-Wing helmets

Reaction score
You need to remind RS to make the TIE/AT-AT dome a bit larger.

Reaction score
You need to remind RS to make the TIE/AT-AT dome a bit larger.
Thanks Sergiu. Do you mean wider (ie the width of the mohawk strip)? I must admit I’ve not measured that as didnt have my calipers with me when I went to see them.

Id be surprised if the overall size would be too small - if so then this could only be mould shrinkage or something - as I understand their TIE/X-Wing moulds we’re off a production made helmet.

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Good call on the TIE.

As far as the AT-AT is concerned, everything I’ve seen from them suggests they will absolutely nail this one 100%. I’ve handled a couple of their wip's, visited their factory and helped them where I can with pics, colour matches etc from the library of photos I have. I’m convinced it'll be worth the wait!

Cheers

Jez
Good to know Jez. Better for them to take their time and nail it 100%.

Reaction score
You just need to be subscribed to their newsletter and you'd get this message about the helmet. And I also let people know in time by posting the above message on two forums, I received 2 PM's and an email, and 2 of these people ordered the helmet.
I've been all over their website, I can't find where you subscribe to their newsletter?

Reaction score
I've been all over their website, I can't find where you subscribe to their newsletter?
RS old site had a special place to insert your email address for the newsletter. Not sure about the new site. Contact them by email and ask.

Reaction score
So this just came today. Sold my eFX X-wing ANH Helmet a few months ago, hoping to replace it with the new improved 40th anniversary version (cough, yeah). But when RS made this run available, already owning a few of their buckets (and loving them)... I couldn't resist! First off, it's a very well contructed helmet and the paint job/weathering looks great. I wish I still had the eFX version here to compare. The eFX was fiberglass and heavier, but also well made. The RS seems smaller as I could easily fit my head in the eFX helmet comfortably. The RS is a tight fit. It's for display, so I really don't care. Also, the visor assembly doesn't seem to fit snuggly up against the brow (gap) but I guess that would be accurate to the film. Overall I'm very happy and the RS team was very responsive when I asked to add the stand to my order. A++ great job!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
would you be tempted to part with that tie helmet

Reaction score
I have the same signature edition TIE helmet.

It's also one of my favorite helmets.

No, I wouldn't want to sell it either. :)