Royal Guard - **

Reaction score
This Royal Guard is one of the few 5 POA figures I would buy multiples up; really dig this character/outfit. I don't think it will ever be re-released in a future Rebels wave, but one can hope.

Reaction score
This Royal Guard is one of the few 5 POA figures I would buy multiples up; really dig this character/outfit. I don't think it will ever be re-released in a future Rebels wave, but one can hope.

I think the only chance we have to see this figure is if it's in a wave of Rogue One figures, maybe an unannounced figure from Wave 4, or if it shows up in an episode of Rebels with either Vader or the Emperor, or if so some old reason that the Royal Guard is still involved with The First Order in The Last Jedi.

Reaction score
I think the only chance we have to see this figure is if it's in a wave of Rogue One figures, maybe an unannounced figure from Wave 4, or if it shows up in an episode of Rebels with either Vader or the Emperor, or if so some old reason that the Royal Guard is still involved with The First Order in The Last Jedi.
Word on the street is that we will see First Order Royal Guards - but they will be redesigns and won't look like the originals.

Reaction score
I'd love to see a Emperors Royal Guard 3 pack in the 5 POA line up. can be a new 5POA Emperor Palpatine and 2 Royal Guards. that could be cool

Reaction score
Then I guess the release for this figure is even that much more important, before EP8 & 9 happen!

Reaction score
I was hoping that the initial report that the galen erso wave CASE NOT FIGURES was cancelled so a remix of case packing was done to add-in this figure. I guess that's not happening now

Reaction score
while not the best picture I was able to find this concept sketch from TFA showing the Royal Guard and what appears to be a TIE Design with the Red Stripes for either the Royal Guard or the 181st. maybe we can expect to see something like this in The Last Jedi?

GNT

Reaction score
Glad to see the figure finally get released on a Han Solo cardback!

Reaction score
while not the best picture I was able to find this concept sketch from TFA showing the Royal Guard and what appears to be a TIE Design with the Red Stripes for either the Royal Guard or the 181st. maybe we can expect to see something like this in The Last Jedi?

Now that woyld be a ******* vehicle for Hasbro to release even if it never made it to film. Maybe it coyld find it's way into ep9

Reaction score
Not being up on the wave contents I was surprised to see IRG on a Solo card in-store. Looks to be exactly the same as the Throne 3-pack from a few years ago.

Reaction score
Great figure - hope to find at least two of these RG's in stores. I've been a huge fan of this character ever since getting the Vintage figure back in Spring 1983 (several weeks before ROTJ was released to theaters).

I don't even mind the plastic cape here. In many cases I prefer the "cloth goods" look - and, though I like the cloth cape that the TBS 3.75" version has (which is a re-pack of TVC version), I think this plastic cape may even look slightly better.

It's worth noting that - other than the sub-par '97 P0TF2 "salt shaker" version of this figure, the other single carded releases of this character have been tough to track down - obviously because it's an army builder. I never even saw the 2005 ROTS release in stores. TBS 3.75" version was tough to find as well.

Reaction score
I still see the 3-pk from time to time, but I'm not paying $30 for the Emperor!
I've got plenty SA ERG's from Walmart's TBS line. So I have no real need for these guys. I had once planned to get 24 for an Dio with the Emperor and Throne etc.
But I've lost my enthusiasm for the whole shebang as of late.

Reaction score
Great figure - hope to find at least two of these RG's in stores. I've been a huge fan of this character ever since getting the Vintage figure back in Spring 1983 (several weeks before ROTJ was released to theaters).

I don't even mind the plastic cape here. In many cases I prefer the "cloth goods" look - and, though I like the cloth cape that the TBS 3.75" version has (which is a re-pack of TVC version), I think this plastic cape may even look slightly better.

It's worth noting that - other than the sub-par '97 P0TF2 "salt shaker" version of this figure, the other single carded releases of this character have been tough to track down - obviously because it's an army builder. I never even saw the 2005 ROTS release in stores. TBS 3.75" version was tough to find as well.
PM me if you want to buy a pair of Royal Guards.

Reaction score
Thanks anyway, but I have several of the TBS 3.75" versions. I'll only get these new guards I can find them at retail.
Retail??? Where some germ-ridden rugrat can just put his/her grubby hands all over the thing and you wouldn't even know??

Yeah, pal. Good luck with that!

Reaction score
Have to say, I love this figure and card art. An unexpected surprise, I'd sure love a Praetorian brother for him.

Reaction score
Retail??? Where some germ-ridden rugrat can just put his/her grubby hands all over the thing and you wouldn't even know??

Yeah, pal. Good luck with that!
I was trying to be polite by responding to your post, which I didn't have to do. If you want to be an a-hole about this, fine. However, I'd rather pay retail for these - or never get than at all - than buy them from you.

Reaction score
I was trying to be polite by responding to your post, which I didn't have to do. If you want to be an a-hole about this, fine. However, I'd rather pay retail for these - or never get than at all - than buy them from you.
Wow, I'm sorry you didn't recognize what was VERY clearly a joke. Now who's being the a-hole?