ROTS:- Best and Worst Army Builder?

Should Luke have more articulation?

• Yes, For Sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

• No, 14 points of articulation is enough!

• Total voters
Reaction score
InSidious said:
WHAT ABOUT #65? TACTICAL OPS TROOPER IS BY FAR THE BEST ARMY BUILDER. IT IS COOL.
The figure hadn't been released yet when this thread was started.

Reaction score
To me the best is the #41 Clone Trooper, and the worst is the Mustafar Sentry, which i not only find an ugly figure, but also not worthy of army building as they really aren't memorable.

Reaction score
The best:clone commander coz' u can remove his accecorries and treat it as ur clone trooper. worst the pilots:u don't have use for them unless u got a gunship or a fighter.

Reaction score
best-clone commander
worst-neimodian warrior....do they shoot their rifles upside down and their armor looks midevial.

Reaction score
Movie accuracy aside.....I think an army of Blue Royal guards would look cool

Mustafar Sentry would be by far the worst. That would be laughable. The only thing I can think of that would be worse is an army of Pregnant Padmes.

VOTC Stormtrooper is the all time greatest army builder figure in my opinion.

Reaction score
best, the good ol #41.

worst, destroyer droid. the firing arm thing just ruins the fig.

Reaction score
BEST: Clone Trooper #41
not surprising considering how often this mold has been re-used and re-released.

WORST: Wookie Warrior
this figure looks as if it were released by Playskool instead of Hasbro

Reaction score
I only armybuild clones so im just going to juge them

BEST: Clone Trooper #41

WORST: Clone Wars line ARC Trooper because it has almost no artilulation and just looks crap

Reaction score
Hasbro really dropped the ball with the Clone Pilots. The arms need to be ball jointed. Why bother ball jointing the knees and skip the elbos. The forearms pop out from the elbos too easily. Either SA it, or atleast just make the legs shorter.

Best Army Builder: Clone Commanders

Worst Army Builder: Clone Pilots

I'm waiting for Hasbro to release the Super Articulated pilots.

Reaction score
Best Army Builder:every clone army

Worst Army Builder:every droid army

yeah I know it doesn't answer your question because I
think this poll is unfair

Reaction score
The best one no question is the SA Clone Trooper.
The worst one is the Neimodian Warrior, followed right behind with the regular Clone Pilot.These two were the worst pegwarmers through sheer quantity.
I dropped alot of cash on all of these guys that year.I was majorly disappointed with most of the army builders due to the lack of articulation and some due to the weapons or accessories included.
The AT-TE Gunners and 501st Troopers should have used the SA Clone Trooper mold.
The Royal Guards should had better articulation and the Red ones should have had Force Pikes and not the cheesy guns.
Battle Droids--I only bought one Battle Droid to keep MOC as they aren't worth dropping $5 each for.The Magna Guards fell into the same category.Too little plastic for the price at the time.
The Clone Pilot should have had atleast the equivalent of the Saga TIE Pilot at the time.
The Mustafar Sentry probably would have done better had the Flea been released.Didn't buy alot of these guys.
The Neimodian and Magna Guard repaints should have been released at the same time like the Royal Guard and Wookiee Warrior.This probably would have solved the pegwarming issues.
Wookiees--no real gripes about these guys besides Tarrful.

Reaction score
It's the AT-RT driver. Some Hasbro material called it the Turbo Tank driver, so the fans use the name for the ROTS basic release of the figure.