ROTJ 79 Back (Anakin Offer) Rarity.

Reaction score
Congrats on the add Curch! I know how tough it can be to add some of these lesser known variants to your collections. :)

I didn't see a list of known/unknown figures on the 79B, so I figure I might as well start one here.

Confirmed:
Emperor
Rancor Keeper
AT-ST Driver
Teebo
Leia Boushh
2-1B
Rebel Commando
Chewbacca
8D8
Chief Chirpa
Wicket
B Wing Pilot
Bib Fortuna
Gamorrean Guard
Han Endor
Klaatu
Klaatu Skiff
Lando
Lando Skiff
Leia Poncho
Logray
Luke Jedi
Nikto
Prune Face
Ree Yees
Royal Guard
Weequay
Yoda
Luke X-Wing Pilot
Darth Vader
Stormtrooper

Jawa (was sent to a U-grade)

Unconfirmed:
C-3PO
AT-AT Driver

I think that's at least up-to-date as far as this thread goes. Any one else have any others to share?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Already been confirmed as the previous post mentions, but I did pick up a 79b Anakin Offer Sticker Chewie this week. Will post up some pics later today

Reaction score
I've never seen or heard any evidence this exists. Not even a rumor.
LOL, Bill this has always stayed with me for some reason. "Bill Cable has never seen an Anakin offer 3PO". Every toy show I go to or comic shop I stop in that's one of the first things I look for when I see a bunch of beater Jedi figures. I remember you and I standing side by side, both of us thumbing through a comic box full of Jedi figures back at CIII in 2005 and seven years later doing the exact same thing at CVI, still looking for the same illusive (and more than likely non-existent) Anakin offer 3PO!! :) If one ever surfaces, I hope it's you that finds it!!

Reaction score
For me Im finding it hard to find

jawa
chewy with a clear bubble as he is the last chewy I need and all the others are clear
walrusman
greedo
snaggletooth
death star droid
dengar
rebel soilder
bossk
yoda
white bespin guard
lobot
rebel commander
imperial commander
han hoth
at at driver
21-b
ig-88
at at commander
cc pilot
r2-d2 sensorscope
tie pilot
leia boussh
rebel commando
squidhead
bibfortuna
ree yees
nien numb
b-wing pilot
klaatu skiff

I have a tough time finding them in c9 condition and with a small bit of yellowing

Dam I just realized that the Anakin offer is what I need the most of.

If any one has any of these for sale please contact me.

Jeff

Reaction score
LOL, Bill this has always stayed with me for some reason. "Bill Cable has never seen an Anakin offer 3PO". Every toy show I go to or comic shop I stop in that's one of the first things I look for when I see a bunch of beater Jedi figures. I remember you and I standing side by side, both of us thumbing through a comic box full of Jedi figures back at CIII in 2005 and seven years later doing the exact same thing at CVI, still looking for the same illusive (and more than likely non-existent) Anakin offer 3PO!! :) If one ever surfaces, I hope it's you that finds it!!
Thanks, man. I appreciate it!

If one turns up and I hear about it, I'll apply for a second mortgage if I need to. :grin:

Reaction score
For me Im finding it hard to find

imperial commander

I have a tough time finding them in c9 condition and with a small bit of yellowing

Dam I just realized that the Anakin offer is what I need the most of.

If any one has any of these for sale please contact me.

Jeff
In all these years I never saw a 79 back Imperial Commander.

Reaction score
In all these years I never saw a 79 back Imperial Commander.
Maybe you're not trying hard enough, Thorsten. o-o

Seriously though, now I know what to keep an eye out for, for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good chance if you find it it will be in Oz. Seems a lot of the 79 backs ended up there. I know a lot of the hard to find ones have mostly come from there. Sure there was another post on here about it.

Reaction score
Since the New Years bell has rung, time to bump the ROTJ cardback threads. Have fun, reply and let the 2013 debate begin. A Jawa popped up a few years ago, but the owner sent it to AFA for a bleeping U grade, due to touch-ups on the card. That is the only one I have ever seen on a 79 Back.
Jason, do you have a picture of the Jawa you saw?