Rose in First Order Disguise, BB-8 & BB-9E

Reaction score
Oh, hey'll repack Rose. Of which you can easily get at retail. Yet nt Finn, who was made an online Exclusive because they know not how to manage the line?

Reaction score
this is a neat looking set and I love they used it to get out 2 small droids that don't warrant a single card release
do u think there is any way bb-8 could be done by himself on any card? Like what would they have to do to get the value up there on a vintage card...I have yet to open up anything with a bb8 in it and my assumption is the only moving part is its head maybe?

I also like this set but it appears to be sold out everywhere now (as soon as target put them on sale for a dollar off they disappeared immediately)

Reaction score
Shame this was repacked instead of...oh i don't know...the Finn / Phasma set! Who's making these decisions at Hasbro!?

Utinniii

Reaction score
do u think there is any way bb-8 could be done by himself on any card? Like what would they have to do to get the value up there on a vintage card...I have yet to open up anything with a bb8 in it and my assumption is the only moving part is its head maybe?

I also like this set but it appears to be sold out everywhere now (as soon as target put them on sale for a dollar off they disappeared immediately)
isney BAD is the only way. It has multiple pieces.
D

Reaction score
Would have preferred Finn/Phasma but I am curious if this set says different things or if it's just a straight repack.

Reaction score
Never really paid much attention before due to lack of interest, but this has just become even less of an interest after watching TLJ on Netflix. And realizing that her Uniform appeared as a dark blue hue to it. So once again, color mistakes...

I'm curious which is right, or if I have the wrong color settings on my TV.

Reaction score
There is a LEGO First Order figure with a blue uniform, so there is a precedence for that. But for what it's worth, LEGO FO Rose simply wears grey.

Reaction score
So did this turn out to be worth a damn?
Rose's face has a strange cartoonish quality to it and, of course 5POA is always a drag. But it's pretty good beyond that. I'm a sucker for "good guys dressed as bad guys" figures, so I like it.

Reaction score
I like 9E. Didn’t need another BB-8. Rose was fine, but it’s still Rose. Currently the 3 are 8 bucks on amazon. I’d say it’s worth it for that price, not original retail.
Enjoy the BB-series droids enough that I bought it at brick and mortar for $11.99 over the weekend. Haven't opened it yet, but I am already feeling remorse. Is that $8 a final price including shipping?

Reaction score
Enjoy the BB-series droids enough that I bought it at brick and mortar for $11.99 over the weekend. Haven't opened it yet, but I am already feeling remorse. Is that $8 a final price including shipping?
Not to fuel the fire even more, but it’s $7 as an add-on item. Back up to $11 with prime. I wouldn’t sweat that possible $4 loss. You never know which way these figures will go price wise, and I think I paid near retail when I bought it weeks ago. I will say that the general trend for these 5 poa figures is to gradually become cheaper. I watched Molloch go from $22 and now down to $12. Very few of the newer 5 poa are holding value, so patience is a virtue. The exception has been Bodhi Rook. That guy is still $20 (last figures of a line usually are more valuable). I say open BB-9E and don’t think twice.

Reaction score
Not to fuel the fire even more, but it’s $7 as an add-on item. Back up to $11 with prime. I wouldn’t sweat that possible $4 loss. You never know which way these figures will go price wise, and I think I paid near retail when I bought it weeks ago. I will say that the general trend for these 5 poa figures is to gradually become cheaper. I watched Molloch go from $22 and now down to $12. Very few of the newer 5 poa are holding value, so patience is a virtue. The exception has been Bodhi Rook. That guy is still $20 (last figures of a line usually are more valuable). I say open BB-9E and don’t think twice.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Star-Wars-ROGUE-ONE-Figure-BODHI-ROOK-HASBRO-3-75-Disney-NISP/183329008986?hash=item2aaf42ad5a:g:O~sAAOSwuVZbPUln&_sacat=0&_nkw=.+Bodhi+Rook+star+wars&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.X.+Bodhi+Rook+star+wars.TRS0 Here he is at $8.99 buy it now. Completed auctions show as little as $8.00

Reaction score
The only one of these figures I am even REMOTELY interested in is BB-9E and I am going to wait and see if Disney ever gets around to releasing more Droid Factory BB parts. The Disney Parks BB-8 is a great figure.

Reaction score
It’s actually about $14 with shipping, but still cheaper than I’ve ever seen it before, and I appreciate the post! To be honest, I had stopped looking on eBay for it as I had found it at WM.

Reaction score
no problem pal, I saw it for $12.50 shipped from that link I posted and thought I'd let you know. Glad you found it at the store that's even cheaper. :)

Reaction score
no problem pal, I saw it for $12.50 shipped from that link I posted and thought I'd let you know. Glad you found it at the store that's even cheaper. :)
I unfortunately paid a premium for it on the Walmart website. I had been searching for a deal for months, and finally gave in. I see there are actually lots of options on eBay now! Oh well, some you win, some you loose. Thanks again, always appreciate the help that comes from this community! Now if you find a deal on Han & Chewie Mimban and Rebolt...

Reaction score
Picked this up for $2 today at Homegoods. Got it solely for the 2 BB units.

Reaction score
Recently got this set @ Burlington for $4.99. I had holding off on picking this up since I'm not a huge Rose fan, but this set kept calling me anyway (ha ha), so I'm glad I finally got it for a good price.

Very nice set, and extremely underrated. As was said, Rose could be an OT officer - great sculpt. And, the two droids are fantastic.

Reaction score
Got mine when I was looking for imperial officers for the Death Star.

This set includes the only competent member of the 1st order.