Rose in First Order Disguise, BB-8 & BB-9E

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this pack, along with the FO Finn/Phasma pack

Reaction score
I'm so tired of seeing the Rey/Han packs! I was thinking the Rey/Pretorian pack would sell out on Force Friday. Boy did I miss the mark on that one.

Reaction score
I'm so tired of seeing the Rey/Han packs! I was thinking the Rey/Pretorian pack would sell out on Force Friday. Boy did I miss the mark on that one.
I think it's another case of both Hasbro and Disney over estimating the demand of both the Rey set and the Fett set and stores being way too overstocked. I think these will clear out once the holidays are in full swing.

Reaction score
Get these other two-packs out already!
Honestly, there should've been at lease 3 different 2-packs in the first wave, with 2 of each. That would've put more variety on shelves without saturating them. But......Hasbro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm very surprised by how many of those are clogging the pegs, considering the basic Rey is usually very hard to come by.

Reaction score
I think the Rey pack is clogging the racks due to a single carded version sitting next to and 1/2 the price. they should have made the Guard pack with Snoke or better yet 2 different guards... than that pack would have been flying off the shelves. as far as the Han/Fett pack.... that's a hard sell again as it's not movie related to TLJ . had they instead made a different 2 pack... maybe Lt. Connix and General Leia that would be have been a better sell.

Reaction score
I picked up this set yesterday: I already have the Disney 4-set in hand, which I must say I prefer.
I'm not sure whether the baton-looking piece is meant to be held by Rose or inserted in the second hole underneath the gun - perhaps both.

Reaction score
I picked up this set yesterday: I already have the Disney 4-set in hand, which I must say I prefer.
I'm not sure whether the baton-looking piece is meant to be held by Rose or inserted in the second hole underneath the gun - perhaps both.
Where'd you buy it??

Reaction score
JTL posted earlier that amazon had this up for pre-order, but by the time I saw the post (about 2 1/2 hours later), it was gone. :(

Reaction score
JTL posted earlier that amazon had this up for pre-order, but by the time I saw the post (about 2 1/2 hours later), it was gone. :(
ditto, but for me, maybe not even an hour after their post

Reaction score
Amazon had a small window open this morning for pre orders. I got one in around 5 am est. But not available now, 7:45 am est.

Reaction score
And I must have missed it by just minutes. When I got on around 7, it showed that it was available, but then for the next 10-15 was the usual game of clicking the link, only to be told your cart was empty, then refreshing and trying again several times until it finally showed that it was gone.

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about this one, I'm sure it will be fairy easy to find and at a cheaper price.

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about this one, I'm sure it will be fairy easy to find and at a cheaper price.

I'm not so sure that this is will be an easy one to find right out of the gate... it's being shipped in cases with more Han and Fett, Ray & Guard so more peg warmers added into a box with maybe 2 sets of each of the new 2 packs... pegs are already clogged with lots of rey and guard / han and fett.

Reaction score
Same here. I don't mind paying the shipping if these might be harder to come by. Looks like they didn't last long, though. By 7 AM, it was coming up with the empty cart message when you tried to add it.

Reaction score
Well it looks like they're still up as of right now. I was able to add a second one to my shopping cart after one-click ordering the first one. Then I bought some cat food so the order would qualify for free shipping and canceled my original order. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and I'm sure my cat will be as well.

Reaction score
Well it looks like they're still up as of right now. I was able to add a second one to my shopping cart after one-click ordering the first one. Then I bought some cat food so the order would qualify for free shipping and canceled my original order. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and I'm sure my cat will be as well.
Still up, so I'm trying to do the same thing, but I can't seem to find anything else I need right now, LOL.

Reaction score
Why put up more that 1 new item...this line trickles out after FF. Drip...drip
They can charge more for shipping that way, if you don't have enough items to qualify for free. Notice how the Baze/Chirrut pack was NOT up for pre-order.

Reaction score
Well, took most of the day, but it finally went out of stock a little while ago. If only all the other figures could last this long when they go up for pre-order.

Reaction score
I'll wait for retail or HTS. I'm not paying shipping for 1 item. I looked for anything else Star Wars or otherwise to get me to free shipping but failed to do so.

Reaction score
^ when I put it in my cart the other day, Amazon instantly offered me a trial for prime starting w/ that order. I wanted a couple of other things so I passed on their offer and ordered and got free standard shipping anyway. But back when tfa nien numb wave was 1st available, I took their prime offer then canceled it b4 trial time was up. And the wave shipped free despite under the min. requirement.

Reaction score
BBTS shipped my order for this set today. Hopefully I'll have some pics soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
ee also has this case in stock today. hopefully amazon will get their stock b4 dec 15th.

Reaction score
I'm probably going to have to get this set online when it becomes available. Doesn't look like it'll hit stores anytime soon, they are stocked to the brim with the Han/Fett sets. A few Rey/guard sets hanging around too, but definitely not as much as the other. The Han set was a stupid choice IMO. It doesn't have anything to do with TLJ

Reaction score
I'm probably going to have to get this set online when it becomes available. Doesn't look like it'll hit stores anytime soon, they are stocked to the brim with the Han/Fett sets. A few Rey/guard sets hanging around too, but definitely not as much as the other. The Han set was a stupid choice IMO. It doesn't have anything to do with TLJ

No, it's the same price as all the other 2 packs. The Walmart site lists it if you search for the SKU, it's not currently in stock however: https://www.walmart.com/ip/FAST-TRACK-SW-E8-FXTRT-2-BLK-DELTA-1-VICTOR-DELTA-1/954528985

Priced at $14.97

and keep an eye on amazon, it's been avaible/unavaible to order like a yo-yo for about 2 weeks now. (at retail $14.99 directly thru amazon, not a 2ndary seller)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRD5ZAV/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=thejeditemp09-20&linkId=9841b7d5d148ae0567f577d94b4d0526 and the tlj baze set if interested for free shipping w/o prime
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Chirrut-Malbus-2-Pack/dp/B01MUHRUZO/ref=pd_sim_21_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01MUHRUZO&pd_rd_r=D77SFC7G29TWW4YJX38C&pd_rd_w=LRHvJ&pd_rd_wg=BQTw1&psc=1&refRID=D77SFC7G29TWW4YJX38C

Reaction score
At 6:27 pm eat, rose/droid set is available to order on Amazon w/ eta 12/15. Use link above