Rose in First Order Disguise, BB-8 & BB-9E

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have a picture up of the multipack containing Rose in First Order Disguise, BB-8 and BB-9E
UPC: 630509596690
Walmart SKU: 954528985

Looks like a pack well worth buying. Thoughts on this pack?

Reaction score
this is a neat looking set and I love they used it to get out 2 small droids that don't warrant a single card release

Reaction score
Love it love it. Can't get enough rose figures or heroes in disguise.

must buy. Here's hoping they make a Finn companion.

Reaction score
Love it love it. Can't get enough rose figures or heroes in disguise.

must buy. Here's hoping they make a Finn companion.
initially, I was thinking a disquised finn and phasma could be an ideal 2 pack but then I recalled the terrible tfa finn/phasma 2pk from earlier this year and wonder if another finn/phasma set would be ideal. Now, wouldn't be sad or even funny, if that set was planned for ff2 and when the factory started it up there was a miscommunication and the factory made the wrong finn so Hasbro decided to just release it now (or should I say- then) unannounced.

Reaction score
definitely picking this set up and might grab a few to make some custom Female FO Officers. I hope the cap is removable in this set...

Reaction score
I like that they're making the lower tunics separate pieces again rather than one big hunk of plastic with unsightly joints.

Reaction score
So it's a multi-pack? I'm curious how many figures are included besides the Droids? And if none, then how much is this set with 1 figure and some accessories? $20 like Vader/Probe Droid & Bala -Tik/Rathtar? Or is it in that $13 Armor up price point, or possibly the 2-pk range like what was used for R1?

Yes, while some of you are fine over paying for figures. I am not, not in this instance. An $8 figure, in a $20 package with two lil Droids to offset it. Seems a stretch.
IMO, she should have come with Finn in disguise. Then the pack would have been closer to the $20 price.

I guess that means a second one with Finn is coming, that has more accessories? What would be cool, is to do the 2-pks with an adversary. One way to get some of the backgrounders FO Officers etc.

Reaction score
I'm hoping there IS an Imperial disguise Finn in 'Set 2 or 2' pack. I'm crossing my fingers for riot gear stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Dang, what with her and being packed with big guns? Doesn't matter, I'm stealing that for my Heavy Trooper. :D

Reaction score
When is this due out?

And are the droids heads attached magnetically?

Reaction score
That was my thought as well, she must ust that to hold off a gangbang while Finn does whatever.

Reaction score
After seeing a better close up shot, she sure does look like Deena Shan. Aside from the blonde hair.

Reaction score
I don't get how she thinks the disguise would work with that not very First Order hairstyle...

anyway, struck a deal with a friend of mine, he gets rose and the gun, I snug the droids.

Reaction score
I don't get how she thinks the disguise would work with that not very First Order hairstyle...

anyway, struck a deal with a friend of mine, he gets rose and the gun, I snug the droids.
the empire..ahem, first order certainly looks less menacing.

Reaction score
The very pleasant looking Rose seems like she should be helping you on a ride at Epcot, not part of the ruthless first order.

Reaction score
If Rose and Finn were a 2-pk, this would have been sold on me in 2 seconds. But they way these two are packaged, I'll wait till clearance or buy them separately on ebay.

Reaction score
If Rose and Finn were a 2-pk, this would have been sold on me in 2 seconds. But they way these two are packaged, I'll wait till clearance or buy them separately on ebay.
That 2 pack would've made FAR too much sense. ;)

Reaction score
We have confirmation that those two droids have the Force Link chip as well?
No, but I don't see why they wouldn't. If the backpack turret thing that came with Rey/Praetorian 2-pack has a chip in it, these 2 droids should too.