Roron Corobb - #31

Reaction score
Does anyone else have trouble with a floppy right elbow? My Roron has trouble keeping his arm up.

Sev

Reaction score
Thanks for addin this one Curto! I can't wait to get it from HTS!

Reaction score
TerdVader said:
Does anyone else have trouble with a floppy right elbow? My Roron has trouble keeping his arm up.
Yep.. little bit of light fishing wire or thread wrapped in the joint can help to stiffen it up.

Reaction score
I love this figure, always loved the hammerheads! Just not too keen on the eyes, the way they look up and not straight forward. I still like it alot though!

GNT

Reaction score
Can he hold his lightsaber well without it dropping out?

Reaction score
Yay!!!

I bought a second one of these, to have MOC - awesome!!!

I compared Roron's lightsaber to the McStormie lightsaber, and they are slightly different. The McStormies is a thicker handle and a more hazy blue blade, whereas Roron's saber is a more clear blue.

subtle differences...

Reaction score
saddestmoon said:
Yay!!!

I bought a second one of these, to have MOC - awesome!!!

I compared Roron's lightsaber to the McStormie lightsaber, and they are slightly different. The McStormies is a thicker handle and a more hazy blue blade, whereas Roron's saber is a more clear blue.

subtle differences...
What about last year's Yarael Poof saber. Was his saber the exact same as the Mc Stormie?

Reaction score
I bought this figure yesterday and its a fine addition to the previously released Clone Wars figures. Hopefully hasbro will give us some more jedi from the original CW cartoon, like k'kruhk - they have all been great thus far...

Reaction score
I think so. When comparing Yarael's to Roron's the differences between the 2 seemed to fit saddestmoon's description, so I think it's safe to say Yarael's lightsaber is a straight repack of the McStormie's.

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
I bought this figure yesterday and its a fine addition to the previously released Clone Wars figures. Hopefully hasbro will give us some more jedi from the original CW cartoon, like k'kruhk - they have all been great thus far...
Word! Bring on the Armored Obi-Wan, Armored Saesee Tiin, and Battle-scarred (Hypori) Ki-Adi Mundi. And speaking of lightsaber molds, where was this one when Foul Moudama was being produced???

I have yet to see this guy at retail. I'm still on the fence, so I'll have to look at it up close to decide whether to get it. Normally I like the quirky Jedi figures, but this one seems kinda meh.

Reaction score
blueharvest82 said:
Got a loose one throught the post this morning from a fellow scummer. Really impressed with it. Same quirky feel to it like 2006s Foul Moudama.

The elbow joints are a little loose on mine.. but that can be fixed with a little bit of fishing wire in the joint.
After seeing the pix you took, especially the first one. I'm now convinced to get one for myself!

Thanks blueharvest82!

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having another jedi. I just received my case with the figure and I am very pleased.

Reaction score
Finally got him! He's a great Jedi figure with good articulation. For the sake of consistency, I'd have preferred he came with a standard lightsaber instead of the McQuarrie-style weapon. Otherwise, I like him a lot.

GNT

Reaction score
CommandoScorch said:
I tried to display him with a standard saber, but it would just fall through his hands.
Hence Hasbro used the bigger lightsaber so he could hold it

Reaction score
Hey people, got this guy today - an absolutely brilliant figure, Roron rocks!! Great pics you guys are posting btw

As someone earlier mentioned, if they continue to give some of the cooler CW characters more love - I'm in!

Reaction score
This is an excellent figure. He can pull off some of the best poses. I'm really pleased with the head/face sculpt too.

GNT

Reaction score
I gave Roron Mace's cape and he looks so much better IMO just before his about to kick some Magna Guards behinds.

Reaction score
GNT said:
I gave Roron Mace's cape and he looks so much better IMO just before his about to kick some Magna Guards behinds.
I did this as well, as it does hide his wonky arms. Looks more "jedi" like.

Reaction score
GNT said:
CommandoScorch said:
I tried to display him with a standard saber, but it would just fall through his hands.
Hence Hasbro used the bigger lightsaber so he could hold it
The McStormie saber looks rather silly, IMO, for Roron. A much better alternative? McVader's! Has more of a movie feel to it, and a blade that matches other sabers better. I know that leaves Vader without a saber... so why not give him McStarkiller's? There's no art showing her wielding a saber anyway, so she really doesn't need it
Plus the Starkiller saber doesn't warp Vader's hands like his own does.

Reaction score
This was a good figure. Now all we need are the following Jedi:
Coleman Kcaj

Cin Drallig

Jocasta Nu

and finally Sha'a Gi

Maybe Sha'a Gi could come with Scooby Doo as Darth Vader as a two-pack

Reaction score
yodakenobi said:
This was a good figure. Now all we need are the following Jedi:
Coleman Kcaj
I'm sure Hasbro already plans to recard Pablo-Jill as Coleman Kcaj

yodakenobi said:
Cin Drallig

Jocasta Nu

and finally Sha'a Gi

Maybe Sha'a Gi could come with Scooby Doo as Darth Vader as a two-pack
If they ever do Cin Drallig, it'd be from the ROTS source images, not the game. Jocasta Nu ... scrawny old lady action figures aren't exactly appealing to kids. Might see her in a Scene Pack or something, but I doubt she'd ever make it into the basic line. As for Sha'a Gi ... don't hold your breath! Unless he makes it into The Clone Wars, his ship has already sailed.