Roron Corobb - #31

Reaction score
Re: Roron Corobb

So which one is the final paint job?

I still dig the lighter brown version myself.

Reaction score
I think the light brown one might've just been an earlier unfinished version, but I don'y mind, I actually want both of them

Reaction score
Dan_Cziraky said:
They didn't, they gave him the same eyes that were in the cartoons. That's a pale blue, not white.
Thats the point. Don't get me wrong, I absolutly love Jedi, especially alien jedi. I was under the conclusion that the clone wars figures are supposed to be based off of the cartoon, but given a realistic look. Ithorans do not have colored eyes, they are black. If you look at the card back art you can clearly see it. This is an image from TPMhttp://server.myspace-shack.com/d13/eu_bg.jpg I thought it was cute he had blue eyes in the cartoon. I also remember Shaak having just little black dots, but I guess you can't always win.

No offense or anything

Reaction score
I love how that lightsaber looks, and I wish the rest of the basic sabers in the line looked like it. It's actually the right color.

Reaction score
Has anyone put Saesee Tinn's robe on Roron yet? I can't put any pics up. It's a bit long, but it looks pretty good on him.

Reaction score
one per case in a case full of eu and when wave 4 hasent even been warming pegs iam think its going to be a b$%$h to find goodluck

Reaction score
General_Koon15 said:
I really want to find this figure,was he all that hard to find?
Considering most people only have what they ordered on the internet I'm gonna say so far no.

Reaction score
Well hopefully my local Wal-Mart will have wave 5 out by this weekend!I'm really looking foward to this wave

Reaction score
General_Koon15 said:
I really want to find this figure,was he all that hard to find?
There were none on the pegs. I had to knock this one off the top of the rack with a lightsaber. I couldn't tell if there were any more up there.

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with his right forearm being real loose, and popping off easily? Other than that, he just may be one of my favorite figures of the year.

Reaction score
DarthHavok1 said:
Anyone else having trouble with his right forearm being real loose, and popping off easily? Other than that, he just may be one of my favorite figures of the year.
All the joints on mine are tight.

Reaction score
DarthHavok1 said:
So you actually have to Look?

Sev

Reaction score
Corobb is on Amazon.com for $9.99. link

I still think that's too high. I may get it if I have some extra $$$.

Reaction score
Picked mine up today wow this guy looks great. I am also a huge fan of Ithorians,and Roron was one of my favorite characters in the clone wars micro-series. Glad to finally get him

Reaction score
Found a spelling error on the package. The front and back of the card both spell Corobb with 2 "b"s, but on the left side of the bubble on that tab thingy with the figure's name on it its spelled with one "b".

Reaction score
CommandoScorch said:
Found a spelling error on the package. The front and back of the card both spell Corobb with 2 "b"s, but on the left side of the bubble on that tab thingy with the figure's name on it its spelled with one "b".
Also,the character profile lists him as a Jedi Master but the coin says Jedi Knight. Go figure.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Also,the character profile lists him as a Jedi Master but the coin says Jedi Knight. Go figure.

[/QUOTE]

He's both, he has a padawan (Drake Lo'gaan) which makes him Master, and he's a Jedi Knight.

Reaction score
Rune_Haako said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

He's both, he has a padawan (Drake Lo'gaan) which makes him Master, and he's a Jedi Knight.

[/QUOTE]

Whoops! Sorry! Didn't know he had a padawan.

Reaction score
Having a Padawan doesn't automatically make you a Master. Training that Padawan to Knighthood will usually do the trick. Obi-Wan didn't become a Master when he took Anakin as his Padawan. Actually, he had just been Knighted himself.

Reaction score
Commando_Danny said:
I think there should be a battle pack containing:
-Roron Corobb
- Foul Maudama
- Shaak Ti
- Grievous Bodyguard
-General Grievous

Would you buy it?
Absolutely not.

For one thing, I've got all those figures. For another, there's no point buying another Shaak Ti until they fix her left arm, and there's no point getting another loose-wrist low-articulation Magnaguard OR a shrimpy Grievous. Not when the Concept Grievous towers over the other movie-Grievous figures and has better articulation.

Now what would be a great BP--yet would never happen--would be Foul (all-new sculpt, new saber & hilt), Roron (new saber & hilt), Shaak Ti (new non-static arm), and two brand-new Magnaguards, SA, one with unlit staff, one with lit staff, and heck maybe an extra staff for Shaak to use, and soft-goods capes (they'll never manage an accurate soft-goods wrap for their heads, so sculpt on the wrap or leave it off, I suppose... I'd be fine either way)

But as I said, they'd never do that. MAYBE as an exclusive, but otherwise no. Not to mention, they'd feel they HAVE to put a Grievous in 'for the kids', despite most kids probably having one already and that the scenes of the Jedi fighting the droids--without Grievous involved much--were some of the coolest in the whole Microseries

Reaction score
I got this one from a fellow scummer this week. I paid for it with some birthday cash. This is a great figure.
I enjoyed the character very much in the the second Clone Wars animation. I hope we get to see him in the animated series coming up. A trip to Ithoria (spelling?) would be cool. Not such a great place later on thanks to the Vong.

Reaction score
Hey people!

picked this up today, from Toyworld Ballance Street, Wellington, New Zealand - I absolutely love this figure - right down to the cool flared Pants, and knee panels - fantastic!!!!

So glad I found one!!!!

Reaction score
Got a loose one throught the post this morning from a fellow scummer. Really impressed with it. Same quirky feel to it like 2006s Foul Moudama.

The elbow joints are a little loose on mine.. but that can be fixed with a little bit of fishing wire in the joint.