Rogue One Toys - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Star wars figures in the good scale seem more realistically distributed in size than Marvel or Joe figures who are all six foot three, 280lbs and all muscle.

Jaxxon, K2SOs legs are sturdier than the old 8d8, just because of the material used. He stands up pretty well provided you pose the hips the right way, they are ball jointed and have a lot of freedom so its up to you to get the balance right. KS is a really good figure for 5poa, hes really not 5 POA though since he has ball head, shoulders and hips. Its almost like they intend or intended to share the torso with a SA figure at some point. I army sort of army building him since they appear a few times ( that droid model) with the Empire in a few capacities in the film, I am up to three now.

Reaction score
Yondu and starlord dwarf all my star wars guys. I posted a pic of Yondu teasing stormies on my IG @yumabooma

Whole head taller :(
No chance of realistic crossover adventures so!!! :'(

Star wars figures in the good scale seem more realistically distributed in size than Marvel or Joe figures who are all six foot three, 280lbs and all muscle.

Jaxxon, K2SOs legs are sturdier than the old 8d8, just because of the material used. He stands up pretty well provided you pose the hips the right way, they are ball jointed and have a lot of freedom so its up to you to get the balance right. KS is a really good figure for 5poa, hes really not 5 POA though since he has ball head, shoulders and hips. Its almost like they intend or intended to share the torso with a SA figure at some point. I army sort of army building him since they appear a few times ( that droid model) with the Empire in a few capacities in the film, I am up to three now.
Thanks for the information. B)

What is SA?

Marvel figures have always been bigger, why is it a Surprise now?
There was a Marvel figures figures a few years ago that were the same size as Star Wars.

I went Googling to see what range they were from and Big Bad Toy Store has 3.75 Marvel figures. - some of them from the Civil War movie.

Reaction score
I don't know why Civil War figures were that small. But if I recall, that was the big complaint about them. lol
I haven't put Star-Lord next to anyone in MU line yet, so I don't know if he stands out. But I can't imagine that he does anymore than most.

TBH, it's a surprise that he would be. Considering Hasbro's cheap trend, I'd think he'd be smaller build to save on plastic.

Reaction score
Anyone else wish they still had coins which each figure? Would have preferred that over the build a weapon stupidity with Force Awakens. Would love to have some Rogue One coins. Maybe it's just me.

Reaction score
Anyone else wish they still had coins which each figure? Would have preferred that over the build a weapon stupidity with Force Awakens. Would love to have some Rogue One coins. Maybe it's just me.
That's got me wanting them to bring the coins back updated to work digitally like modern baseball cards. Kids and collectors would be able to digitally trade coins and collect them. The digital coins could also show a bio like Larry Hama's for GI Joe. I think that's something that could definitely continue through the line going forward with new coins. The physical coins would still be packed in with figures. Maybe include coins with all the vehicles too. You could also have the digital coins work with a free app for a digital version of the dice game Hasbro included with Saga Legends a few years back.

Reaction score
Problem with that now days, is that i only get 2-4 figures. So I'd be nowhere close to getting all the coins. Or any pack-in for that matter.

Reaction score
I'm not much for the massive launchers that came with many RO figures, though a couple were good. Can't say coins, stands, etc do much for me either. My favorite had to be the Build-a-Droid parts, I'd be happy to see those in the basic line again, and they seemed hugely popular with kids. They should just keep the droids simple, with 5 POA, so they don't cost too much to pack in.

Reaction score
I've been wanting a return of the coins since the Vintage line came out.. my favorite line was the old Kenner POTF line with cards. I was bummed that a few of the Vintage collection figures had their figures redone on ROTJ cards instead of the classic POTF card like Barada and General Lando

Reaction score
I have a ton of coins I would love to trade or sell they are useless to me. Where as the Build a Junk stuff makes decent scenery. I found the drill bits that correspond to the connector pieces for the BAW stuff and for example modified my First order snow speeder to put those white guns that come with (Flametroopers?) on it as a crew serviced weapon. It turned out nice.

Reaction score
Problem with that now days, is that i only get 2-4 figures. So I'd be nowhere close to getting all the coins. Or any pack-in for that matter.
but what if I told you that you could buy digital versions for a dollar? Maybe have packs of physical coins that can be bought online.B)

Reaction score
For anyone interested, Wal-Mart has dropped the prices of the U-Wing & Tie Striker to $19.95 each. Wasn't going to get either one, but couldn't pass them up at that price.

Reaction score
I got one of each at release, then one of each at the 19.97 price. If they drop again I may have to do ANOTHER Striker

Reaction score
I saw a striker for $15 at GameStop today. I was tempted but owning both the original release and the TRU version I passed.

Reaction score
I snagged the Tie Striker for $19.99. I think that is way more reasonable of a price for a ship that doesn't even have electronics in it and is a smaller class of vehicle.

Reaction score
Are the last two waves canceled or short shipped?
Just short shipped I guess. As far as we know wave 4 is still coming, but Hasbro says it will be very limited, in other words, good luck to us ever finding them

Reaction score
I REALLY cannot understand how 3 people have these figures? The guy in Canada, NY and then Slidell, LA. What did they knock over a Hasbro truck like that scene in the untouchables

Reaction score
Well the one in LA is a pre-order. The one in NY is also based in Canada and had own site aka centre where the set is a tad cheaper than eBay prices. They are currently in stock but the shipping dept is closed due to Calgary comic con. Orders will be accepted but not shipped until mid next week. I believe they are a distributor of sorts as they had restocked yesterday w/ approx 100 but now down to 15 or so. I got an orde in last weekend b4 first sell out and waiting on shipping dept to reopen. The 3rd seller is also in Canada. So maybe the la seller is getting stock out of Canada. I've purchased from both Canadian sites b4 and had issues. I figutrd id order to be safe than sorry later

Reaction score
Editing a couple typos in my last post that got passed auto correct..."centre" should've been "cmdstore" and i had NO issues w/ either Canadian sites in past.

ZX3

Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised there are no preorders available at any of the usual sites yet considering the latest wave is showing up on eBay. I usually go for Entertainment Earth for late series waves like this but I'm starting to get concerned that they might not carry it.

Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised there are no preorders available at any of the usual sites yet considering the latest wave is showing up on eBay. I usually go for Entertainment Earth for late series waves like this but I'm starting to get concerned that they might not carry it.
They have them now available for pre-order...all of them except for Fenn Rau.

Reaction score
It really should be in this forum. Just because it's a Rebels toy doesn't mean it isn't from the Rogue One Line. And it's hard to get news on Fenn Rau when people don't know where the thread is.

Reaction score
I also get confused with the semantics of that, do we determine which section something goes into base3d on packaging or source material?

Reaction score
I also get confused with the semantics of that, do we determine which section something goes into base3d on packaging or source material?
Should be based on packaging, since each iteration of packaging is what constitutes a different "line." Fenn Rau is part of the Rogue One line. The Rebels line doesn't exist anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The Rebels figures take up 1-2 slots in the regular line, so they should be discussed here.