Rogue One Pegwarmers?

Reaction score
Which definitely helps their argument that female characters don't sell. So i hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the uknowwhat later, when an actual interesting character happens. IMO she was definitely no Rey in terms of likeability, energy etc. They also might have made too many in an attempt to rectify what happened with Rey merch. But that seems far fetched, since R1 stuff would have already been done and ready to go.

Reaction score
Which definitely helps their argument that female characters don't sell. So i hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the uknowwhat later, when an actual interesting character happens. IMO she was definitely no Rey in terms of likeability, energy etc. They also might have made too many in an attempt to rectify what happened with Rey merch. But that seems far fetched, since R1 stuff would have already been done and ready to go.
Hey don't talk about my girl like that :p lol honestly around me I notice Cassian to be the biggest pegwarmer (especially the 6") but to me it just seems like R1 stuff didn't sell as well as TFA in general. It was good at first because most of the figures were always available during the movies run, unlike TFA where you couldn't find any of the main characters for awhile. But it sucks because now there are just too many pegwarmers and stores not getting anything new in because of them

JVM

Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with gender.

Jedha Jyn isn't a fantastic figure in terms of being toyetic or accurate, but over here, she's moved fine. It's true that I live in a more liberal part of the country, so that could be a factor - but it's just Eadu Jyn, which to me, is just a ****** figure. Her arms can rest in a neutral pose, the poncho is ugly, the head is too small... it's just not a great figure. If they released 'Rey in Poncho' as the first TFA figure, with a breathing apparatus inhibiting articulation and a bad head sculpt, I doubt she'd have sold well either.

Reaction score
I don't believe Hasbro continues to use that old BS argument anymore, not to mention, they said that over a decade ago, and a great deal has changed since that statement. Female figures sell just fine, its case assortments and the actual figure sculpt that can determine otherwise. Pegwarmers vary by store, city, country, etc - so you might find Jyn figures pegwarming at one store and drive down the road to another and not find a single Jyn pegwarming. I do agree that Jyn isn't as popular as Rey though, and RO, especially among kids, isn't as popular as TFA. Hasbro would be wise to get waves 3 and 4 fully distributed and put a lid on RO.

Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with gender.

Jedha Jyn isn't a fantastic figure in terms of being toyetic or accurate, but over here, she's moved fine. It's true that I live in a more liberal part of the country, so that could be a factor - but it's just Eadu Jyn, which to me, is just a ****** figure. Her arms can rest in a neutral pose, the poncho is ugly, the head is too small... it's just not a great figure. If they released 'Rey in Poncho' as the first TFA figure, with a breathing apparatus inhibiting articulation and a bad head sculpt, I doubt she'd have sold well either.
I seem to see Jyn (Eadu) and Imperial Ground Crew figures at all of the stores in my area (the Northwest). Everything else has either sold through or has an odd figure at one store or another.

Hm. Looking at the case breakdowns, I don't think the later waves ever made it to shelves here.