Rogue One - Figure Want List

Reaction score
As cool as that scene was, I suspect that if something like that were to happen. The little ship would likely break apart before anything close to the bigger ship moving.
Nerdiest did a piece on it that theoretically proved it was possible and would likely have similar results if possible in real life.

Reaction score
Explained by people who have never been to space I presume, just used some computer program.

Theoretically it may be possible to push another ship, but cause it to do that level of damage to another Capital ship? Likely though, it would have just plowed deeper into the ship.

Reaction score
Not much more I'd buy in this line, but I would really like a Bail Organa & Mon Mothma two-pack;

Reaction score
It's a tugboat theory. Hammerhead can travel lightspeed so it can absolutely match the velocity needed to push a star destroyer but, of course, it could just ripp right through the ship too.

Reaction score
Well, if they hadn't change Bail's outfit. We could have had them both as simple repacks. Though they really only need to add a new cloak/smock and repaint the ROTS figure. lol
Heck put them both in a multipack with Willard or RFT and call it a day!

Reaction score
Basic Figures
Bail Organa
Jedha Pilgrim/High Priest
Grand Moff Tarkin
Mon Mothma
[Mon Calamari Officer ("Pale Blue")]
Princess Leia
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Warrant Officer Joma [Bistan's U-Wing Pilot]
Weeteef Cyu-Bee

Two-Packs
General Merrick & Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot
Beezer Fortuna & Imperial Stormtrooper [Black Pauldron]

Alternatively:

Battle of Scarif 4-Pack
General Merrick
Warrant Officer Joma
Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot
AT-ACT Gunner(?)

Reaction score

Besides the second "Tuo-Tube brother which I wish they would make.
has anyone tried adding a coat to the one relesed?
And Warwick Davis' Weeteef Cyubee which I also want.
It would be nice to fill out (perhaps customize) more of Saw's Militia.
And this guy seems pretty great!

Is there any screen grab shots of ^ Kullbee Sperado ?

Any good shots of any other Saw's militia? Aliens in particular.

Reaction score
I don't think anyone's mentioned Blue Squadron, Rebel Strike team and Saw's Gang. ;P

(Cant' say it loud enough!!)

Also want Blue Squadron X-Wing Fighter and Partisan X-Wing Fighter. Now Please!

Reaction score
Yeah how do we have ZERO blue squadron guys over a year after the film's been out?

Reaction score
Yeah how do we have ZERO blue squadron guys over a year after the film's been out?
Yeah it baffles me how we don't have anyone from Blue Squad. If this was Hasbro 10 years ago we would have at least a 3 pack by now.

Reaction score
Chalk me up as another vote for Merrick.
I'd also like to see a new Mon Mothma and Tarkin.

Reaction score

Besides the second "Tuo-Tube brother which I wish they would make.
has anyone tried adding a coat to the one relesed?
And Warwick Davis' Weeteef Cyubee which I also want.
It would be nice to fill out (perhaps customize) more of Saw's Militia.
And this guy seems pretty great!

Is there any screen grab shots of ^ Kullbee Sperado ?

Any good shots of any other Saw's militia? Aliens in particular.
I'd pretty much buy all those in the SA line! Especially Kullbee Sperado, just enough weird and interesting. Tam Posla is also high on my want list.

Sad really...

Reaction score
I think R1 figures will be slow. I do think we can hope for the main crew in the vintage line. But maybe that’s a stretch. I guess we could expect all previously Black Series figures to come in TVC, they will want more mileage from those figures.

Reaction score

With any hope gone for more of Saw's militia.
I'v ended up customized my own long-coat second Two-Tube brother.
Now I just want to wrap it up with at least Warwick Davis' Weeteef Cyubee

Figure I'll eventually use the Weazel figure above^ (when I get a discount on the multi-pack or one one individual) as the base.
Just not sure what to use as the foundation for the head.
Any suggestions?

Reaction score
A TLC Ugnaught could be a start, just need to rework the mouth area

Reaction score
I do wish that there had been a TVC articulated 3.75" K2S0 droid. I really enjoyed the character and the 6" BS figure is one of my favorites.

I have hope that when that Disney+ Cassian series appears, that K2S0 will be in it. It would seem like a no-brainer character wise, but the cost of a full time digital character may not be in the budget for a streaming show like it was for a movie budget. But if he is in "Cassian", then perhaps his figure might have another chance for an appearance.

But I agree that otherwise RO toys are done. The only exception being those TVC stuff where they dig in the past for stuff. There is always the chance for a surprise figure here or there.

Reaction score
I do wish that there had been a TVC articulated 3.75" K2S0 droid. I really enjoyed the character and the 6" BS figure is one of my favorites.

I have hope that when that Disney+ Cassian series appears, that K2S0 will be in it. It would seem like a no-brainer character wise, but the cost of a full time digital character may not be in the budget for a streaming show like it was for a movie budget. But if he is in "Cassian", then perhaps his figure might have another chance for an appearance.

But I agree that otherwise RO toys are done. The only exception being those TVC stuff where they dig in the past for stuff. There is always the chance for a surprise figure here or there.
Good news -- it's been confirmed Tudyk is back to be K2:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/12/18278915/disney-plus-second-live-action-star-wars-2021-alan-tudyk-k-2so-diego-luna-rogue-one

While it doesn't guarantee a TVC figure, it definitely means there's a much better chance of it happening when the show comes out.

Reaction score
TBH, the 5PoA figure is very sufficient for this Droid. With figures like this added articulation can weaken the plastic causing lessened durability. It can be a task to get him to stand without falling as it is, now imagine having week joints in skinny legs.

I feel articulation should be saved for more deserving candidates, like actual new characters from said series.