Rogue One - Figure Want List

Reaction score
All 5POA.

Cassian (Imperial uniform disguise)
Baze single-carded
Tarkin
K-2SO (accurate yellow trim and with a blaster)
Imperial officer(s) (Scarif)
Rebel Commando(s)
Shoretrooper Captain
Death Star Droid (Scarif)

Reaction score
after looking through the Visual Guide for RO here's my list of figures that I'd like to see get the 3.75" treatment:

Galen Erso (Lah'Mu Homestead)
Lyra Erso
Young Jyn Erso (with toys)
Young Krennic
Se-2 (erso farming droid)
Mon Mothma
Mon Calamari aides (white mon cals - use Admiral Raddus sculpt - similar repaints)
General Draven
General Merrick
Cassian Andor with sniper vest
R3-S1 (Rebel droid)
R2-DHD (rebel droid)
Imperial Officers (long coat Jedha version)
Toshdor Ni (Jedha Pilgrim)
Killi Gimm (Jedha Pilgrim)
Silvanie Phest (jedha Pilgrim)
Omisha Joyo (jedha Pilgrim)
Tam Posla
K-OHN (Jedha Droid)
Young Saw Gerrera
G2-1B7 (saw's medical droid)
Weeteef Cyu-Bee (saw's Militia)
Kullbee Sperado (saw's Militia)
Cycyed Ock (saw's militia)
Magva Yarro ""
Euwood Gor ""
Beezer Fortuna ""
Leevan Tenza ""
second brother of the Two Tubes
Hovertank Pilot with hovertank
Galen Erso (Eadu)
Galen Erso (Coruscant)
Crystal Patrol Duty Stormtrooper

Rebel troops

Private Kappehl
Private Bastern
Corporal Timker
Corporal Mefran
Corporal Tonc
Sergent Melshi
Private Calfor
Corporal Casrich
Corporal Maddell
Corporal Rostok
Bistan

X-Wing Pilots:

Lt. Zal Dinnes (Red 8)
Lt. Wion Dillems (Green 12)
Cadet Gaul (Red 5)
Heff Tobber (Blue 8)
Laren Joma (Blue 11)
Jaldine Gerams (Blue 3)

I know it's a dream list of many figures but a fellow can dream. at least give us some of Saw's people and some of the pilots in battlepacks (can even be TRU Exclusives)

and of course I'd love to see the 2 spoiler characters that are in the movie as well.
Oh boy, are you confused about what year it is? Because it's not 06/07. lol

Reaction score
After watching the movie for the fourth time, here is my want list:

Krennic (Lah'Mu or Eadu)
Galen Erso (Eadu)
General Merrick
Cassian (Imperial Disguise)
Beezer Fortuna
Mon Mothma
Rebel pilots, especially blue squadron
Rebel soldiers
Imperial Scientist(s)
Shoretrooper Captain
Bistan

Reaction score
we are not going to get many figures in the short term. If I had to prioritise I would like Blue Leader and maybe some of Saws Guerllias and some other Rebel Commandos. (Assuming Galen and Bistan are coming)

Reaction score
Jedha pilgrims (yellow helmet and multicolored cloak), Jedha pilgrims (red robes and cool helmets), any of the backgrounders, the second Two Tubes twin, Warwick David's alien, Imperial officers, I will take them all.

Reaction score
Tarkin please! Blue leader and more rebels. Plus as many releases of that stunning stormy so I can upgrade helmets on my sa stormtrooper army

Reaction score
For 5poa some of the rebel senators, Vader's assistant and a Royal Guard ( maybe do a pack of Vader, assistant and 2 guards). Generic imperial officr and one or two of Galen's science team could be good too (these are way down the want list though).

Reaction score

The Jedha Kamel?

Anyone actually catch any of these guys in the film?
And the troopers (with pikes) who ride them?
Any screen caps.
Any details (other than the concept art) to the specific troopers who ride them?
I didn't catch them myself, but have heard they can be seen wandering outside the city.
I doubt we'll get any figures beast-pack of them, although it would be great!
Any suggestions on where to begin for a base figure to customize one?

?

Reaction score
Not a figure, and not gonna happen, but I desperately want a Vader's dreamhouse (castle) playset. Complete with reception room, bacta chamber and exclusive Royal Guard and Egor.

GNT

Reaction score
The Jedha Kamel?

Anyone actually catch any of these guys in the film?
  Spoiler:  
I can't say I remember seeing any in RO, but the design may've been incorporated/reworked into the beast Finn rides in TLJ, it has really long legs but is more like a horse:

Reaction score
3.75:

Who/whatever Warwick Davis is playing.
From the new trailer, i'm guessing this may be Warwick Davis' character?

Hopefully we get a figure of him.
Weeteef Cyubee (Warwick Davis's Partisan character)

I need:
Weeteef Cyubee!

Some image details for customizes maybe a mod could have given him his own anticipation thread.

Of the figures we are not getting, he's is one of the one's I want most.
Despite the brief appearance, both for the character and the man playing him.

Reaction score
Not a figure, and not gonna happen, but I desperately want a Vader's dreamhouse (castle) playset. Complete with reception room, bacta chamber and exclusive Royal Guard and Egor.
If Kylo (who will need a place to brood and think about grandpa) sets up camp there in VIII or IX, we might get one.
Then you can pose your R1 Vader there.
But yeah I honestly feel at least a R1 specific bacta-tank with floating limbless Anakin would have actually sold quite well. Maybe with a back-drop of Mustafar "castle".

Reaction score
Vanee needs a figure, he'd go great with Sith Lords, Royal Guards, Inquisitors and Dignitaries.

Reaction score
Would have been a neat little Battle Pack! Sadly those are no longer done though. We've yet to have a unclothed Vader figure.

And looks like they could have saved tooling cost by using the light up Hall of Armor from Iron Man 2 line. :grin:

Reaction score
I've only been able to take in two screenings of ROGUE ONE in the theater. But each time, I have been completely floored watching this scene:

And because of that, I really want a figure of Captain Kado Oquone, the commanding officer of the Rebel Alliance Hammerhead Corvette Lightbringer. It has to be one of the most thrilling things that I've ever seen in a Star Wars space battle, and because of that I'd really like to get a Captain Oquone figure.

Reaction score
I've only been able to take in two screenings of ROGUE ONE in the theater. But each time, I have been completely floored watching this scene:

And because of that, I really want a figure of Captain Kado Oquone, the commanding officer of the Rebel Alliance Hammerhead Corvette Lightbringer. It has to be one of the most thrilling things that I've ever seen in a Star Wars space battle, and because of that I'd really like to get a Captain Oquone figure.
Completely agreed! Where's the like button when you need it?

Reaction score
I'd like to know why the Hammerhead wasn't produced in their Titanium or Micro Machines line!

Reaction score

And because of that, I really want a figure of Captain Kado Oquoné, the commanding officer of the Rebel Alliance Hammerhead Corvette Lightbringer. It has to be one of the most thrilling things that I've ever seen in a Star Wars space battle, and because of that I'd really like to get a Captain Oquone figure.
Add another like^
Great choice! Epic hero! Not allot of images of him out there.
Made a nice gif -
Anyone starting to look for customizing details.
Captain Kado Oquoné is played by Angus Wright

Reaction score
As cool as that scene was, I suspect that if something like that were to happen. The little ship would likely break apart before anything close to the bigger ship moving.

Reaction score
As cool as that scene was, I suspect that if something like that were to happen. The little ship would likely break apart before anything close to the bigger ship moving.
And when have silly things like physics or science ever really entered into the equation when it comes to Star Wars? :)

BTW, Angus Wright is one of several actors in ROGUE ONE who were also in a British heist film called THE BANK JOB. So were the actors who played Tivik and General Draven.

Reaction score
Presumably it has a specially reinforced head, hence the name "Hammerhead". I thought if that was the case it would more realistically cut through the Star Destroyer at that speed, and would really need to slow down before it hit if it wanted to push it. But then that would have slowed down the scene and made it less exciting so they went for drama rather than realism.

As for a Kado figure about the closest we have would be Captain Antilles. I think they have the same outfit.

Reaction score
Presumably it has a specially reinforced head, hence the name "Hammerhead". I thought if that was the case it would more realistically cut through the Star Destroyer at that speed, and would really need to slow down before it hit if it wanted to push it. But then that would have slowed down the scene and made it less exciting so they went for drama rather than realism.

As for a Kado figure about the closest we have would be Captain Antilles. I think they have the same outfit.
I thought the same thing, that the ship was designed to ram. My friends disagreed. Perhaps it's my classical training; all the warships of the ancient world were built around ramming.

Reaction score
I thought the same thing, that the ship was designed to ram. My friends disagreed. Perhaps it's my classical training; all the warships of the ancient world were built around ramming.
Fairly obvious as soon as the fish gave the order. It was originally just called Hammerhead because of the shape of the front, so whoever came up with the scene it was a pretty inspired idea IMO.

Reaction score
The Hammerhead ramming the Star Destroyers was one of my favorite Star Wars scenes. Add to that, the disabled Destroyers took out the gate. Better than some snot nosed kid accidentally destroying the Battle Droid Command ship.

Reaction score
While I would like to see Hasbro release ships like the Profundity and Hammerhead in the Titanium and Micro Machines lines, I feel the figure assortment is more than sufficient. Once waves 3 and 4 get full distribution, that'll be plenty of RO figures.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind various ships either. Unfortunately I think the Titanium ships are too small, I'm not that much into micro ships. Even though they do take up less space, I prefer a better level of detail.