Rogue One - Figure Want List

Reaction score
I could just use some better pricing and things to actually be in stock. I'd love to have the 3.75' Jyn and Death Trooper Black Series, and while I live within driving distance to 6 different Walmarts, not a single one has any in stock, which leaves buying it online, and let me tell you, you want to talk price gouging........ I'm a disabled vet so I don't make much money every month, plus I have 4 kids, at this rate I'll never be able to collect these figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I could just use some better pricing and things to actually be in stock. I'd love to have the 3.75' Jyn and Death Trooper Black Series, and while I live within driving distance to 6 different Walmarts, not a single one has any in stock, which leaves buying it online, and let me tell you, you want to talk price gouging........ I'm a disabled vet so I don't make much money every month, plus I have 4 kids, at this rate I'll never be able to collect these figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you for serving our country sir!

Reaction score
Every main character in their most iconic outfits, with at least the articulation of the Legacy collection. I don't really care about ball hinged wrists or hips, but head, arms, elbows, swivel hands, knees, feet, waist (or chest) articulation? Definitely.

Not going to happen and we'll be stuck kitbashing the rest of the crew, but whatever, I can dream.

Reaction score
Black Series (6"):

- Jyn Erso (Imperial Ground Crew), preferably with the visor of her helmet on. Not a fan of how she looks without the visor.
- Jyn Erso in Jedha costume, but with the hood down (as she's been mainly marketed) and with her pistol, a rifle (like the one from the BS 3.75" version) and the baton (both extended and un-extended as I don't think they could make a spring loaded baton of that size). Obviously not going to happen since there's already a Jedha Jyn, but I wish it was like that.
- Cassian Andor (Scarif)
- Moroff

5POA:

- Imperial Hovertank
- Partisan X-Wing (only if it was a repaint of the Biggs X-Wing)
- A bigger and more in scale U-Wing without a Nerf launcher.

Reaction score
After seeing the movie, here's my list of 10 of my most wanted figures from ROGUE ONE:

Sergeant Melshi

General Draven

Captain Cassian Andor (vest & flight headset)

Jedha pilgrims (KOTOR Mandalorian lookalikes)

Weeteef Cyubee (Warwick Davis's Partisan character)

Beezer Fortuna (Partisans)

General Merrick (Blue Leader)

Galen Erso (Eadu)

Bail Organa (Yavin IV)

Vangos Grek (Blue 6)

Reaction score
While the Jedha pilgrims may look interesting, I'm not sure about an action figure that's wrapped in a blanket.

Galen and the Pilots I would consider, only if in SA format.

Reaction score
I love the look of the Blue Squadron pilots--General Merrick would be a great addition. I could live with a non-removable helmet, but a transparent visor would be a must.

A proper Tarkin! Even if they went 5POA, if they design it as they did Krennic I would be satisfied.

Reaction score
A proper Tarkin! Even if they went 5POA, if they design it as they did Krennic I would be satisfied.
This is an excellent opportunity for Hasbro to dust off that mold, give him a plastic skirt and sell a bunch.

Reaction score
Male and female Scarif Rebels, even take them as 5poa.
Blue Leader and a female pilot preferably lean 5poa sculpts.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Blue Leader is top of my list, preferably in SA 3.75 but I'll take what I can get. I can't believe we haven't gotten a single rebel pilot for Rogue One. I'd also love to see Galen Erso, Cassian in the vest he wears most of the movie and the imp officer disguise, several of the rebel commandos, General Craven, Mon Mothma, and Bail Organa.

Love to see Gold Leader, Red Leader, and Blue Leader in a 6 inch 3 pack!

Reaction score
One I want to see is Saw's Rebel in the Black Scout Trooper Helmet. Don't know why that guy intrigues me, but it was neat to see.

JVM

Reaction score
5POA Grand Moff Tarkin
5POA Rebel Pilot of any sort
5POA TIE Fighter Pilot single-carded to match
5POA Rebel Fleet Trooper
5POA Cpt. Raymus Antilles

Doubt we'll see the latter two any time soon, more so than the first, but my wants.

Reaction score
sorry to chim in....how do i start a new thread with online bogo deals that a good?

Reaction score
One I want to see is Saw's Rebel in the Black Scout Trooper Helmet. Don't know why that guy intrigues me, but it was neat to see.
Me too, probably because other than Mandolorian armor if I was a Rebel i'd certainly be using stolen and customized Imperial armor.

Reaction score
Technically, this guy kind of already exists. Saga Blue card. And TBH, he would be fine as a repack. No?
Nearly every existing OT crossover character / figure could be repacked, including Antilles - though that SAGA figure was probably 10 POA. I doubt he'll be released at all, but Hasbro might simply resculpt it in 5 POA with the helmet glued on. I really have no desire to see existing figures that have a decent sculpt redone for RO, I prefer those slots be saved for new characters.

pod

Reaction score
Nearly every existing OT crossover character / figure could be repacked, including Antilles - though that SAGA figure was probably 10 POA. I doubt he'll be released at all, but Hasbro might simply resculpt it in 5 POA with the helmet glued on. I really have no desire to see existing figures that have a decent sculpt redone for RO, I prefer those slots be saved for new characters.
No kidding, where's my Death Star Droid with Mouse Droid packin? He's 5poa already. And RA-7 as well.

Heck, they should have just had a Death Star figures set of repacks ready to go. DS Trooper, Gunner, Droid, officer, etc.

Reaction score
I would like:

Cassian without jacket (Scarif)
General Merrick
General Draven
Mon Mothma
Rebel trooper Melshi

Reaction score
1. Tarkin.
2. Navy Trooper (Ansin Thobel perhaps?)
3. General Merrick if he hasn't been done already.
4. Romodi.
5. Young Saw.

Reaction score
For me, most impressiv will be:
1 Krennic (Lah'mu )
2 Vader's "majordomo"
3 Imperial officer in long coat
4 Beezer Fortuna
5 Bor gullet

JVM

Reaction score
Technically, this guy kind of already exists. Saga Blue card. And TBH, he would be fine as a repack. No?
I would be mostly fine with a repack, except that a new set of arms would be nice - either a neutral pose like a 5POA figure or articulated arms like TBS. I know most collectors only want him to do the choking thing, which the SAGA one does well, but it limits his arm poseability significantly.

Reaction score
At least if it has SA arms, it might be able to do that pose. 5POA couldn't at all.

Reaction score
I'd love to see Dravien get a figure as well as an updated Mon Mothma, new Bail Organa (make a Yavin War Room battle Pack concept with the 3 of them and a holoprojector with the Death Star), I'd also love to see an X-Wing Pilot set again with Blue Leader (General Merrick), Red Leader (all new sculpt), Gold Leader (all new sculpt), female X-wing pilot.

Reaction score
was just looking through the Rogue One Visual guide and it looks like "Hobbie" from ESB was on stand by at the Yavin base for the attack on Scariff. I'd be all for a new updated version of Hobbie.

Reaction score
I'd love to see Dravien get a figure as well as an updated Mon Mothma, new Bail Organa (make a Yavin War Room battle Pack concept with the 3 of them and a holoprojector with the Death Star), I'd also love to see an X-Wing Pilot set again with Blue Leader (General Merrick), Red Leader (all new sculpt), Gold Leader (all new sculpt), female X-wing pilot.
For most of these I agree. What exactly is wrong with the most recent Red and Gold Leader figures though? I just got Gold Leader myself and I'm very pleased with him.

ZX3

Reaction score

Given what happened with Constable Zuvio I'm surprised Hasbro didn't pick a cut scene character like G2-1B7 to flood the pegs with in multiple sizes this time out.

And since they didn't and I can't complain about it now I kind of want him.

Sorry, Hasbro- you're damned if you do or damned if you don't (though more so if you don't I suppose).

Reaction score
after looking through the Visual Guide for RO here's my list of figures that I'd like to see get the 3.75" treatment:

Galen Erso (Lah'Mu Homestead)
Lyra Erso
Young Jyn Erso (with toys)
Young Krennic
Se-2 (erso farming droid)
Mon Mothma
Mon Calamari aides (white mon cals - use Admiral Raddus sculpt - similar repaints)
General Draven
General Merrick
Cassian Andor with sniper vest
R3-S1 (Rebel droid)
R2-DHD (rebel droid)
Imperial Officers (long coat Jedha version)
Toshdor Ni (Jedha Pilgrim)
Killi Gimm (Jedha Pilgrim)
Silvanie Phest (jedha Pilgrim)
Omisha Joyo (jedha Pilgrim)
Tam Posla
K-OHN (Jedha Droid)
Young Saw Gerrera
G2-1B7 (saw's medical droid)
Weeteef Cyu-Bee (saw's Militia)
Kullbee Sperado (saw's Militia)
Cycyed Ock (saw's militia)
Magva Yarro ""
Euwood Gor ""
Beezer Fortuna ""
Leevan Tenza ""
second brother of the Two Tubes
Hovertank Pilot with hovertank
Galen Erso (Eadu)
Galen Erso (Coruscant)
Crystal Patrol Duty Stormtrooper

Rebel troops

Private Kappehl
Private Bastern
Corporal Timker
Corporal Mefran
Corporal Tonc
Sergent Melshi
Private Calfor
Corporal Casrich
Corporal Maddell
Corporal Rostok
Bistan

X-Wing Pilots:

Lt. Zal Dinnes (Red 8)
Lt. Wion Dillems (Green 12)
Cadet Gaul (Red 5)
Heff Tobber (Blue 8)
Laren Joma (Blue 11)
Jaldine Gerams (Blue 3)

I know it's a dream list of many figures but a fellow can dream. at least give us some of Saw's people and some of the pilots in battlepacks (can even be TRU Exclusives)

and of course I'd love to see the 2 spoiler characters that are in the movie as well.

Reaction score
I would most like to see Tarkin, Mon Mothma, and perhaps Leia. The first two in particular would suffice with just the 5POA treatment, since they just stand around.