Rogue One - Figure Want List

GNT

Reaction score
The trailer is now out, all the designs shown fit right in. What characters do you want to see made from Rogue One?

Reaction score
Thus far for me:

The Rogue 'strike team' ( main characters)
Shadow troopers
Cream scout/space? trooper
Stormy regular
Thrawn inspired lead officer
Royal emporer guards
Rebel fleet trooper (headswaps plus holsters)
Mon Motha
Rebel commando (hoth-esque drab uniform)
Rebel officer with Mon Motha

Erm basically all of them and sa articulation (I could accept 5poa for Mon Motha and background characters but hope we see proportional articulation applied instead of sa v 5poa we have currently),

Reaction score

SO much good stuff in the trailer. I really want the Tank Driver Troopers, the Scarab Troopers (running through train station) and the Shadow Stormtroopers. They all look amazing!

Reaction score
Yes agree Scarab troopers please! So funny seeing Canary Wharf in that shot, always felt like a deathstar working there!

Reaction score
There's so many things in the trailer to choose from.

-Rebel Strike Team (Jyn Erso, Cassein Willix (Diego Luna), along with Rhys Ahmed, Donnie Yen and Jian Wen's characters)
-Forest Whitaker's character (bounty hunter?)
-Grand Admiral/Moff (Ben Mendelsohn's character)
-Enforcer Droid (Alan Tudyk's mo-cap character)
-Scarab troopers
-Death Squad troopers
-Rebel commandos (blend of Hoth & Endor uniforms)
-Mon Mothma
-Rebel briefing officer
-Jyn Erso (TIE Pilot uniform?)

Reaction score
I want all of them!!!!! Every single thing shown in that trailer!!!!!

:p Including, Class-1 Imperial Star Destroyers, and the four-winged Imperial Dropship starship, seen exploding!

:D

Reaction score
I want more than 5POA!!! Only problem with that is...

... I'm gonna need a bigger shelf.

:wtf:

Seriously though whereas TFA literally holds very little of interest for me in terms of figures I'd really want, this film looks a whole lot better in that regard. And it would be a shame to waste these on awkward, stiff 5poa statues.

Reaction score
I'm probably going to skip this line. I might pick up some Stormtroopers depending on how they turn out. Chances are they will be the Saga Legends sculpt we already have though.

I am intrigued about having a Donnie Yen figure. And of course who doesn't want a Forest Whittaker eye toy.

Reaction score
Seriously though whereas TFA literally holds very little of interest for me in terms of figures I'd really want, this film looks a whole lot better in that regard. And it would be a shame to waste these on awkward, stiff 5poa statues.
I agree. Visually this movie looks more interesting than TFA. The only thing interesting to me about TFA, is the whole what's Luke been up to since ROTJ! And who is this Rey girl?!

Reaction score
Even the Stormtroopers? I find that hard to believe.
very funny lol. :p

I'd definitely want the different types but I'll go easy on the classic OT troopers as I already have a substantial amount of those guys..... unless of course Hasbro really gives us a great sculpt

Reaction score
very funny lol. :p

I'd definitely want the different types but I'll go easy on the classic OT troopers as I already have a substantial amount of those guys..... unless of course Hasbro really gives us a great sculpt
Same here. I have veritable LEGIONS of Stormtroopers dating back to the POTF2 days. So I don't need to go crazy on Stormtroopers either. Unless of course, they offered up the Stormtrooper that was included in the Death Star Scanning Crew 2-pack that was exclusive to K-Mart stores. Because that was a fantastic Stormtrooper!

But the Death Squad? And the troopers on that armored speeder? Those are fodder for some serious army building!

Reaction score
Nice. Another movie with a female lead that a whole bunch of people with too much time on their hands can complain about a lack of merchandise for.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
I want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
lol basically me to... oh and that hovertank and driver... the scarab troopers and I don't care if they are rehashed 2009 SA stormies I'll buy tons of them to.

Rebel troopers and I even caught sight of a double pulled Rebel transport in the opening hangar shot.. as someone who doesn't have the transport toy I need this to be made! lol

oh yea and.... *sucks in air* I want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Nice. Another movie with a female lead that a whole bunch of people with too much time on their hands can complain about a lack of merchandise for.

it's going to be another #whererey except it's going to be #wherejynerso

Reaction score
Admiral McVillain
new Stormtrooper designs
maybe another Vader or Royal Guard if I like the card art
maybe a new vehicle or two

Reaction score

...Because the main character in the film should be the most hard character to find, of course.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's as if, since you found something in your area just fine. Someone else has no right to voice concern over the lack of that same product in theirs. All that matter is you found yours...

Reaction score
Yeah. It's as if, since you found something in your area just fine. Someone else has no right to voice concern over the lack of that same product in theirs. All that matter is you found yours...

Reaction score
Yeah. It's as if, since you found something in your area just fine. Someone else has no right to voice concern over the lack of that same product in theirs. All that matter is you found yours...

Reaction score
The figures I want the most are the new troopers, especially the black one, and Jyn Erso in both her rebel outfit and her Imperial outfit. I don't know if I will buy the regular Stormtrooper, since I have plenty of those already.

Reaction score
The lack of Rey is pretty bad. Starkiller Rey should at least be all over the place. It's the main character that's been out since September

Reaction score
Yeah Rey is unbelievably underproduced. Why wasn't she included in the black series reissue line but resistance troopers, tie pilots, and guvian enforcers were?

Reaction score
The figures I want the most are the new troopers, especially the black one, and Jyn Erso in both her rebel outfit and her Imperial outfit. I don't know if I will buy the regular Stormtrooper, since I have plenty of those already.

Reaction score
Rebel pilots! Was theat guy that was walking with Jyn Erso a rebel pilot too? Not the one in the standard orange jumpsuit.

Reaction score
So let's have a character that looks like Biggs, has a mustache and similar hairstyle to Biggs, but let's not call him Biggs.

Ok. :wtf:

Reaction score
Is that Ian Mcdiarmid jogging up on the right? I'm only half-kidding!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Curious to see who Mads Mikkelsen is playing. Will have to pick up his character regardless of if he's awesome or a lame duck.

(More than anything in Rogue One, I'm curious as to when we are going to finally get a Jedi Master Luke Skywalker figure!!!)

GNT

Reaction score
Curious to see who Mads Mikkelsen is playing. Will have to pick up his character regardless of if he's awesome or a lame duck.
Supposedly Jyn's father but it's all a rumour for now.

Reaction score
Mads Mikkelson! Now I'll finally be able to make my "Valhalla Rising" custom. (jk)
Seriously, I sure hope we get some recognizable Bothan figures from this movie.