Rogue One CHG Viewing

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be putting a Rogue One CHG movie day together for those who can make it and would like to see it as a group. The movie will be on Saturday January 21st in the early afternoon. This is not the actual meeting day and more information on that day will be coming soon and will be in early February. The movie will be at the Southshore Cinema and for anyone who would like to grab an early dinner after that would be cool to catch up with some familiar faces. Let me know who thinks they can make it. As soon as the movie times post I will post the time of the film on here. I hope we all can enjoy the newest addition of our beloved SAGA together. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Please leave a little message if you plan to attend. Thanks.

Reaction score
Thanks for organizing and alas I already have several commitments that day. Need to see it again, for sure.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'll go to the movie. As for the meeting date, please don't do Feb 4. That's my last performance date for You Can't Take It With You at Sunset Playhouse. After that, I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I can't make the movie, but as for Feb 4... I think traditionally we've met on the second (or is it the third???) Saturday of the month, so you should be okay kenbenobi. :D

Reaction score
Ok all. The movie is at 1:50pm. At South Shore Cinema in Oak Creek Wisconsin. I will be there around 1:30 or so. Hope to see all of my Star Wars pals. Take care all.