Rogue One 4 Pack - Moroff, Pau, Deathtrooper & Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Ahhh--- we know which of these guys sprung for the extra mustard on his corn dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Seriously Jones, we're an elite squad of imperial troopers with the word 'death' in the title and you can't even eat a hot dog without getting it all over you. All in favor of voting Jones out of the elite squad of death troopers and reassigning him to trash compactor duty please signify by saying aye."

Reaction score
Grabbed this set when it was on sale last week, or was it two weeks ago ? whenever it was, I think it's worth it. If for no other reason that it has far better paint apps , especially on Moroff's backpack. But in general the paint apps seem far better, more sharp. Also Moroff's rifle and Pau's rifle is actually straight not bent to crap like in the two packs. The while pauldron Stormtrooper is also very welcome, and the Deathtrooper, well hes got mustard all over him lol. Thanks to lordtyrannu thats all I'll ever think when I see it lol.

Reaction score
got this today only cos it was on clearance, and I buy things i dont need sometimes when they are clearanced ;)
Anyone got any tips on getting rid of the mustard off the Deathtrooper? (without repainting)