Rocket Launcher Trooper - Gaming Greats (JFO) - #GG??

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Rocket Launcher Trooper (Gaming Greats) from Jedi: Fallen Order. Comes with RPS-6 smart rocket launcher. Utilizes Plastic-Free Packaging.

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.

On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $27.99. Available for pre-order on Thursday, September 15th at 11am ET as part of Gamestop's Collector Fest.

Press Release

Rocket Launcher Troopers are specialized Stormtroopers serving the Galactic Empire’s campaign over the galaxy. These deadly soldiers are armed with an RPS-6 smart rocket launcher, a long-range weapon that’s incredibly difficult to deflect. STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale ROCKET LAUNCHER TROOPER figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in the STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER video game. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with an RPS-6 smart rocket launcher accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Rocket-Launcher-Trooper-JFO-Gaming-Greats-Loose-5.jpg

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Malibu Stacey alright, good way to get an army builder and the cannon is pretty neat but not the most interesting choice to release.

Reaction score
I was able to use my $5 monthly coupon on my pre-order, so give it a shot if you still have yours.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I was able to use my $5 monthly coupon on my pre-order, so give it a shot if you still have yours.
GS seems to go back and forth on whether the monthly reward will apply to pre-orders, sale items, etc. It's rather confusing. Personally, I'd never use my reward on a pre-order if it's at full price 'cause nine times out of ten it'll end up on sale at some point before release and I'll end up cancelling and reordering. The reward then gets wasted.

Reaction score
Nah, its too "Earth"-ish for me. Always thought it looked wrong.
I'd probably stump for a figure with a Z-6 gatling, but to pay a premium GG price just for the rocket launcher is too much imo. Its not even like pauldron equipped troopers are that rare these days.

I think this will end up peg warming.