Rising Malevolence - Plo koon & Ahsoka - 2 Pack

GNT

Reaction score
Rising Malevolence - Plo koon & Ahsoka - 2 Pack

Looks like it's coming so for those that still need a Tano figure this might be just the pack for you -

Reaction score
Re: Plo Koon & Ahsoka Tano - 2 Pack

If you still need Tano, there's PLENTY of her in the first assortment of the blue-card CW figures. At TRU the other day, they probably had 6 Ahsokas... there's no shortage of Cad Bane, Space Anakin, Asajj, or 2008 Obi-Wan, either.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Rising Malevolence - Plo koon & Ahsoka - 2 Pack

New packaging shot:

Reaction score

smart marketing, these two packs are. Inexpensive, the price I hope to be.

Reaction score

I know it's nitpicking, but why does Ahsoka have the Huttlet and backpack in this set? She ain't still haulin' that little slimeball around.

Reaction score

great way for hasbro to repack all the junk that did not sell. ugh.

Reaction score
Re: Plo Koon & Ahsoka Tano - 2 Pack

One doesn't have elbows, the other doesn't have knees. I'd rather spend this money on the Plo Koon Speeder figure.

pass

Reaction score

boff123 said:
great way for hasbro to repack all the junk that did not sell. ugh.
This set in particular doesn't fit that. Plo Koon & Ahsoka sold VERY well overall, from personal experience & most anecdotes I saw in other threads. Neither achieved anywhere near the kind of pegwarmy goodness that Plo's 2005-sculpt self had (mostly at TRUs and WMs) in Saga Legends over the last couple years.

These sets are for kids, and collectors new to the line. That's about it. Yeah, the vast majority of us are gonna pass on them, we get it. Nothing to see here, move along.

Reaction score

Hey guys, I'm posting this both here and in her other threads just to cover all angles. I am looking for an Ahsoka lightsaber hilt. I've got plenty to trade or I can paypal funds over immediately for it. In fact, I don't really even need the entire saber, I just need the hilt (handle) only, as long as it's been cleanly razor-bladed off.

Please PM me as soon as possible if you've got one. Again, I can/will trade or Paypal funds right away for it. Thanks!!