Rise of Skywalker Disney Movie Rewards posters

Reaction score
Received two Rogue One final posters. Tubes were okay. Caps weren't taped but didn't pop off. They should really tape those down.

No shipping notification here either.

Reaction score
All of mine arrived yesterday, and My wife asked the one question I did not, where are you going to hang all of those?
Planned on buying a light box frame and switching them out every once in awhile. between the Star Wars and Marvel ones I have amassed quite a few.

Reaction score
All of mine arrived yesterday, and My wife asked the one question I did not, where are you going to hang all of those?
Planned on buying a light box frame and switching them out every once in awhile. between the Star Wars and Marvel ones I have amassed quite a few.

Let me know if you see a good deal on a lightbox, I have been looking for one as well

Reaction score
You’re probably right. I’m reading scary things about Regal & AMC...though my go to is Cinemark, and they’re probably not too far behind.

Reaction score
That's the US full size one. The one I have is the Japanese version that was sold through Dark Ink. Mine is also smaller at 24x36.

Reaction score
Cinemark is my go to, they are staying open, so far in my area so *fingerscrossed* it stays that way

Same. Been going for the past few weeks. It's sad seeing it so empty, but I do like the empty theaters. Last weekend me and my brother got a private screening of Akira, since no one else showed up.

Reaction score
As deathstar1000 already noted, they're not the same.

The ones from Bottleneck/Dark Ink are limited, 24x36, and screen printed. They had the standard version as a timed exclusive, and a neon variant that was limited by number. Both versions were available in English or Japanese.

The DMI one is the original version (blue tone, English) and 27x40 but a poster print.

Great choice by the way. I have both the original in English and Japanese and the Japanese variant from Bottleneck. I think the Japanese original is my favorite overall.