Rise of Skywalker Disney Movie Rewards posters

Reaction score
It’s that time again...

Thought we could use a new thread to give a heads-up on when the posters show up on DMR. I’ve been checking every few weeks, and in looking again today it seems they finally have added the Episode 9 “starfield” teaser.

750 points, or 600 if you pay for shipping.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, what happened? Disney movie rewards is now Disney Movie Insider...and I don’t see any posters anywhere. I liked their old format better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree the new website is not good to look thru. You can't sort yet, or I haven't figured it out yet. The movie posters are definitely a highlight of the rewards. Let's hope the site has more rewards to come or I won't have anything to use my points on.

Reaction score
Agreed. I had points to get The Rise of Skywalker final release 1-sheet.

Reaction score
There seems to be an iPhone app. Trying it out now, there doesn’t seem to be anything beyond what’s on the website. Really bad reviews on for the app, but a few did mention that Disney said that in the transition, the physical rewards would be gone for a little while, but WOULD be returning.

So here’s hoping. It’s been nice to get double-sided, legit versions of posters for the last few movies.

Reaction score
Completely agree! This is the one poster I've been hoping to use my points on.