RIP Dan Cziraky

Reaction score
Many of you won't know who this is, as he's not been a part of RS for several years, but for fellow longtime members, Dan was a constant presence here for a long time.

As both of us moved on from this fandom, we maintained a steady friendship with our common love of horror films and other topics.

He has been battling health issues for some time, and has been hospitalized for the last few weeks. Sadly, at 3am this morning, he lost this battle, and passed away.

I'm posting this for the benefit of other longtime members who may remember Dan but had lost touch with him. He was a guy with a big heart, and will be missed.

Reaction score
This is sad news. I remember Dan, he was all over the boards the first few years I was on here. He was a very decent guy with a good head on his shoulders and brought a lot to the conversations.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that as well. I remember him posting years back :cry:

Reaction score
Holy crap, I remember Dan, that's sad.
Sorry it took that news for you to pop in but otherwise good to see you peek in here Ian, hope you are well

Reaction score
RIP, Darth Zirock. I remember him posting as well. Brought up a lot of interesting points.