Richmond, VA Store Reports & General Chat 07 - 09

Reaction score
Re: Briefly Off Topic

Stopped by TRU/Midlo at lunch and noticed they had the red card CW battlepacks out, three different styles. Also, more of the CW two packs. The Diamond Select Maul big fig has a price cut of $20 if anyones interested in him. It really is a great piece but I have too many Mauls already to go for it. If it gets dropped another $20 I might get one. No new figs.

Reaction score

New TVs Wally/Midlo. Mostly repaints but of interest is the CW Ywing and the Vulture Droid bomber. New packaging on the bigger vehicles on the bottom shelf in red with the cutface.

Reaction score

Saw Jabbas Throne Room BP & Sidious vs Jedi BP over at Wally/Chester along with new TVs for anyone interested.

Reaction score

Wally/Hull has several sets of the complete first wave of the red card legacy series on the pegs. I picked up a couple clones as thats about all I collect now. They also had multiples of all 5 of the Walmart Exclusive build a droid series in red card/legact packaging. There are new figs in some of these but they're pricey at $17/each. Also saw some more BPs like Shield Generator Assault among others

Reaction score

Came across the Clone Turbo Tank at Target/Hull ($100) so for the price, maybe that'll be my Xmas present. I'm sure they'll be around for awhile. They also had CW BPs with the new red packaging (legacy) but I've come across these several times already.

Reaction score

GG Clonetrooper/Airborne is up for order again at Star Wars shop if you missed out the first time!

Reaction score
2009 Hunts

Hit TRU/Midlo ealrier today and they were well stocked. They had their Exclusive Commander Ponds out on the pegs.
New BPs Clonetroopers w/Jetpacks, Turbo Tank Squad. New 2 packs with the new red card look. The whole newest wave w/
Cad Bane, Clones, etc. Science kits, their Exclusive CW Tin Set (repacks) Turbo Tanks, Clone Tanks, Vulture Droids, all sorts of stuff. They also had the new Revell Snap Tite kits of ARC170, Xwing, Ywing, Snowspeeder and the Millenium Falcon on large scale. These kits are really cool because they're pre-painted! Head over there if you're on the hunt!