Rian Johnson's trillogy is still being made

Reaction score
"Yup".

:whistling: :grin: :grin: :grin: !

thank you for the newsworthy post.

-===-

in other news, Ben Affleck is "still working" on a script for his Batman movie.

https://movieweb.com/batman-solo-movie-ben-affleck-script-update/

"I have a script, we're still working on it"
--> this is definitive proof that maybe he will play batman again some day and maybe somebody else will play batman again someday. you heard it here first. cheers.

Reaction score
"Yup".

:whistling: :grin: :grin: :grin: !

thank you for the newsworthy post.

-===-

in other news, Ben Affleck is "still working" on a script for his Batman movie.

https://movieweb.com/batman-solo-movie-ben-affleck-script-update/

--> this is definitive proof that maybe he will play batman again some day and maybe somebody else will play batman again someday. you heard it here first. cheers.

another dumb Cobalt post

Look at the date, it says 2016. Furthermore, Affleck hasn't been attached to Matt Reeves Batman movie for a long time.

Reaction score
I will bet my truck, my house and my life savings that Ruin Johnson's trilogy will never be released in theatres.
Any takers?

Reaction score
Hmmph…..doesn't matter to me really. I've been a Trek fan longer than a SW fan, and I've pretty much de-canonized a couple of that franchise's episodes and one or two of the big release movies (plus anything after 2009). :|

Reaction score
another dumb Cobalt post

Look at the date, it says 2016. Furthermore, Affleck hasn't been attached to Matt Reeves Batman movie for a long time.
ah. so when somebody says they're "still working on it" -- then that means it might not actually happen. hmm.. wow.. you just made my point for me,(and/or that's exactly what I said the first time), thanks!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
ah. so when somebody says they're "still working on it" -- then that means it might not actually happen. hmm.. wow.. you just made my point for me,(and/or that's exactly what I said the first time), thanks!!
Your post makes no sense.

This is a recent post by Rian Johnson saying he is still working on it disproving the rumors on YouTube that it's been cancelled.

Now sure it still could be cancelled but there is no indication of that.

Your post from 2016 at the time did indicate that the movie is still going on.

Also it looks like the Batman movie staring Affleck is still happening so I don't know what you are trying to say

Reaction score
haven't you heard? he's uninsurable. it's all over the news. the story broke on the 28th.
when he checked himself into rehab last week, he destroyed his chances of ever being hired for a major production.
he's fallen into the same camp as Lindsey Lohan.

so: when somebody says "I'm Still Working On It" , I'm just saying , that doesn't mean ****.
Ben said it in 2016. Rian said it last week. read the thread again. cheers.

Reaction score
Lucasfilm is totally gonna cancel a trilogy from the director who delivered a box office success and a film praised by critics, simply because a loud minority of people claim they will never watch or buy anything associated with Star Wars ever again. This is definitely comparable to how Warner Bros. and Ben Affleck handled making a Batman spin-off from the critically trashed universe of Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad, and Justice League.

Reaction score
haven't you heard? he's uninsurable. it's all over the news. the story broke on the 28th.
when he checked himself into rehab last week, he destroyed his chances of ever being hired for a major production.

so: when somebody says "I'm Still Working On It" , I'm just saying , that doesn't mean ****.
Ben said it in 2016. Rian said it last week. read the thread again. cheers.
Robert Downey Jr spent time in jail because when he was high he broke into his neighbor's house.

He was uninsurable.

Now he is one of the biggest box office draws.

WB has bigger concerns.

But sure dinsey is going to cancel the most profitable movie of 2017 by a director they get along with and a movie that received critical acclaim.

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't bet the farm just yet that they wouldn't allow him to make another movie or TV project. Say what you will about him or his decisions, the Movie still made Money. Hence why Bay was allowed to ruin 4 Transformer movies...

Makes no difference to me, as I will not be watching anything this guy makes. For me this was the 3rd strike in the franchise. JJ's treatment on TFA was the first, even though it wasn't as bad. TLJ was both strike one and two. Because of 9 being in the hands of JJ, and not caring for his first lazy attempt. I'm not holding out any hope anything will be fixed, or that it will be done in a way that I care for.

Reaction score
myself and millions of others will pass on anything this hack does. So let them waste millions on another Solo type Flop from Rian Johnson! They will have it coming.

Reaction score
But sure dinsey is going to cancel the most profitable movie of 2017 by a director they get along with and a movie that received critical acclaim.
Right, cause it's the critics that pay to see his movie 5 times.

Anyway, his chances of making another Star Wars movie just went from slim to none.
He publicly bullied the wrong fan and Disney obviously scolded him like the manbaby that he is and told him to delete his tweets.
Too late though, damage done.
Now even the "critics" that liked TLJ are turning on him.
If he has any fans left at this point, they're idiots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
I would highly doubt that comment is worthy of reprimand or having your future altered, same as it has been for Gunn. I've seen worse tweet wars.
IMO, Zeroh is a nobody. Just another typical youtuber.

Reaction score
Officially LF/Disney has put everything on hold to see how Ep.9 goes, he can type away at his fan-fic all he wants, won't matter for the time being.

Reaction score
TBH, when it comes to this kind of stuff I don't believe anything is 'being made' until the cameras roll.

Reaction score
Anyway, his chances of making another Star Wars movie just went from slim to none.
He publicly bullied the wrong fan and Disney obviously scolded him like the manbaby that he is and told him to delete his tweets.
Too late though, damage done.
Now even the "critics" that liked TLJ are turning on him.
If he has any fans left at this point, they're idiots.
What's this all about? What was the comment?

Reaction score
summary:

- there's a you-tuber called Mike Zeroh. he makes clickbait speculation videos (on par with the all those thousands of "who is snoke.." videos, and "..is Rey a Skywalker" videos -- the kind of speculation that Disney RELIES on, to keep SW relevant around the water cooler).

- so Mike Zeroh posted a video last week claiming he has "inside-information", from an employee at Lucasfilm, who tells us: Rian Johnson's Trilogy is on hold, pending the release of IX.

- the source says: at this moment in time, Disney is ONLY willing to give Rian a single film, and IF that film succeeds, then Disney will consider expanding it to a trilogy -- but at this particular moment in time, there are NO plans for Disney to greenlight an entire trilogy (because that would be stupid) -- the MOST they will greenlight is just a single film (because that makes fiscal sense).

- so somebody asked Rian on Twitter, if Rian is "still working" on writing his trilogy. Rian said "Yup!" with a fist-bump emoji.

- the very next day, when Rian learned that his "Yup" response had been prompted by one of Mike Zeroh's Videos -- this touched a nerve -- and Rian went ballistic. (probably? because his trilogy IS on hold). so he lashed out at Mike Zeroh.

- Rian Revealed: the word "Zeroh" was a running gag on Rian's movie set. he said '..everytime somebody would toss a crumpled piece of paper into the trash, and it would fall out of their hand and land behind them, the staff would say he "Zeroh'ed" it...' -- in reference to Mike Zeroh -- who Rian implies, is 'always wrong' (and/or, 'a piece of trash').

read: Rian hated this man so much , that he actually used this "SW Fan's" name as an "insult-meme" in real life --> with a single tweet, Rian revealed himself to be a "Real Life" Bully, attacking Disney's Most Valuable Asset -- The Fans.

problem: this reveals an "On Set" mindset : it reveals an attitude of contempt towards 'The Fans' which was present "ON SET" -- it supports the theory that 'Rian Hates SW Fans' and he ONLY made this movie to UPSET people -- it reveals Rian to be a "ManBaby" (HIS word) :p

-->> so Disney 'jerked his leash', and within 24 hours, he deleted his offensive tweets. why? because Disney did NOT want their Star Director to engage in twitter wars with their Customers -- especially not one of their Customers who works tirelessly to keep SW relevant around the water cooler -- because Disney RELIES on these fans to keep SW "relevant" -- (and they want the Fan-Led Solo-Boycott to STOP) -- they don't want their employees to engage in a 'PERSONAL' hate-war, with their most loyal customers. (some would say these are "kids movies" afterall, how does it look when their Star Director engages these "kids" on their own level, and acts the child HIMSELF..? the word "ManBaby" comes to mind).

^^ it SEEMS that Rian got feedback from ABOVE : in the War between Rian and The Fans ... Disney FINALLY sided with "the fans", for the first time ever.

Rian deleted his bullying tweets , then sulked back to his corner with his tail between his legs. [/The End]?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bite your tongue, Cobalt… That immature phoney isn’t worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as Lindsay, let alone compared to her.

Lilo only stole jewelry, not online fanfic.

Reaction score
when you think about it ..

GL set out to make movies that would 'SELL'. movies that would 'appeal' to everyone. from western-fans, to romance-fans, to fantasy-fans.
when it comes to the PT, half of the audience hated it. (oh well you can't please everyone -- at least the franchise still makes money, SW fans are a loyal bunch).

JJ set out to make a movie that everyone would LOVE. a movie FOR the fans. a love letter TO "the fans".
when it comes to TFA, half of the audience hated it. (oh well, you can't please everyone -- at least the franchise still makes money, SW fans are a loyal bunch).

Rian states that he's not interested in making movies that people will love; he doesn't care if they "sell"
he WANTS 1/2 the audience to hate his movies. that's more interesting to him.

Rian SET OUT to make a movie that half the audience would hate. he included all kinds of 'hate-worthy' moments, for all different 'types' of fans.
only a small percentage of the fanbase has been willing to even 'defend' this movie. (oh well, you can't PISS OFF everyone -- SW fans are a loyal bunch).
but note: the SW franchise is NOW losing money at the box office, for the first time in recorded history. let that sink in. "SW is NOW losing money at the box office".

it seems to me, if Rian wanted for "1/2 the audience to hate his movies" then he should have just done like JJ and GL and made the "best" movie he could make.
he should have tried his best to make a movie that ALL fans would LOVE -- he SHOULD have just acted in Good Faith.

in that case: the results were guaranteed: 1/2 the audience would hate it. :p because:"SW". done and done. :p LOL!

but unfortunately, by 'TRYING' to make a movie that (even some?) people would hate -- (who DOES that!?) -- he ended up going too far.
he betrayed the trust of the audience. and now: SW is losing money at the box office. (SW fans are a loyal bunch -- but they're not THAT loyal).

--> Rian found the event horizon : the LIMIT of the fan's loyalty. (I never even knew it existed).
now the fanbse is fractured and disillusioned. nobody 'cares' anymore. and SW is losing money at the box office. (I never even thought this was POSSIBLE).

this was an "interesting" social experiment, to say the least.
not quite "worth it" from Disney's POV. but definitely "interesting" from Rian's POV. I guess he got what he wanted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The problem is, IMO, the wrong movie lost Money. I blame TLJ for Han Solo's week returns. Because I'd definitely watch Solo again over TLJ!
Is it odd that Solo under performed on the heels of TLJ? Or that it is a better Movie? Or simply Franchise fatigue?

Reaction score
No. 'Solo' really isn't that good.

It gets a pass in some respects because it wasn't as bad as 'The Last Jedi', relatively speaking. But, it still isn't a good film.

And "Franchise fatigue" doesn't exist. If a series of films are uniformly good, there's no fatigue.

Reaction score
holy crap colbot the mental gymansitcs and huge leaps in your logic are astounding.

Seriously take a day off and recoup. This can not be healthy for you

Reaction score
so I just looked up the guy Zeroh and yeah... that guy is trash. he manages to put out about 6 to 7 videos a day about star wars rumors he makes up.

I follow a lot of people in the Star Wars area of youtube and never heard of this guy and now i see why

He does an episode called
"Star Wars Episode 9 Emperor Palpatine! Potential Spoilers"
what spoilers???

This guy isn't a fan nor does he represent the fans he is a leach who is trying to become Youtube famous by churning out crap.

Just a quick look and the guy has at least 5 Episode 8 full plot leaks and all of them are 100% wrong with no basis in reality.

My favorite is this one
Star Wars Episode 8 The Last Jedi Plot Leak | Rey Loses An Arm! Massive Injury?

This guy is the Alex Jones of Star Wars videos

"I've been in touch with locals in Ireland who are leaking me information that Daisy Ridley's arm was covered in a green screen sleve"

Sorry Colbolt Disney is NOT relaying on this guy to keep Star Wars relevant.

edit:

OMG OMG OMG this video click to 1:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBYuvXPpXOQ

HAHA This HAS to be a parody account. I mean OMFG do people actually take this guy serious? So far i've watched a few of his old Ep8 rumor vidoes and not a single one of them is even close to accurate. I mean simple things that you could have guessed right after seeing a trailer he manages to mess up

Last edited:
Reaction score
I looked and didn't see any articles talking about backlash against Rian's tweets about Zeroh. I'm sure he got some negative tweets in response but far from a "backlash". His tweet wasn't even remotely in the same realm as the tweets that got Gunn in trouble. Rian made fun of the modern version of supershadow and Gunn made some dark, over the top jokes that people didn't get. Just wishful thinking on some people's part.

Reaction score
Wow! You just don't get it do you V_F
I'm not a fan of Zeroh either, he is completely redundant with his stories, but he's honest and reports nothing as fact, only rumours, which is his right. But there's no denying he is a huge fan of Star Wars, and he has a huge following.

The point is Ruin Johnson is the original and biggest Manbaby of them all. If Zeroh really doesn't matter why does Ruin even bother bullying him? Or even care who he is?
It's just another case of Lucasfilm employees calling names and bullying the FANS when somebody says something they don't like.

We all get it, you love TLJ, you love Ruin Johnson, but you cannot deny that Lucasfilm is losing fans with their public relations tactics.
If none of these people matter to Lucasfilm, then just STFU! Stay off Twitter! Stop attacking the people that you want, wait NEED, to go see your movies!
Because it isn't the SJW's (who the current leadership seems to be catering to) that will go see Ep9, they are done with Star Wars, they are happy to leave the Fandom divided and in shambles. They're onto the next hot property/cause to ruin.

Reaction score
Bob Iger said the fans are "the Engine" , and he wants to get the Engine running again.
he wants to improve relations with The Fans. this is Disney's #1 priority.

say what you want about Mike Zeroh, he OBVIOUSLY loves star wars.
or he wouldn't spend so much time scrutinizing and analyzing every little shred of rumor.
he's an obsessive fan. like all the millions of fans who Disney WANTS to have back.
he represents the obsessive fandom which Disney calls "The Engine".

Rian revealed an ongoing 'Grudge Match', that was ever-present, ON SET -- a grudge match against 'The Engine'
Rian encouraged his crew to make fun of The Engine -- as if, he was making this movie to spite them.
(well 1/2 of them, anyways. :p LOL)

if I'm Bob Iger , I'm pissed right off at Rian Johnson --> I'm realizing, that little ****er did this On Purpose.
he purposefully popped the clutch , and 'stalled' The Engine intentionally. just to be a dick.
because he thought it would be "interesting", to make human beings Hate something they Love.
(well 1/2 of them, anyways. :p LOL)

like it was all just a big Social Experiment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow! You just don't get it do you V_F
I'm not a fan of Zeroh either, he is completely redundant with his stories, but he's honest and reports nothing as fact, only rumours, which is his right. But there's no denying he is a huge fan of Star Wars, and he has a huge following.

The point is Ruin Johnson is the original and biggest Manbaby of them all. If Zeroh really doesn't matter why does Ruin even bother bullying him? Or even care who he is?
It's just another case of Lucasfilm employees calling names and bullying the FANS when somebody says something they don't like.

We all get it, you love TLJ, you love Ruin Johnson, but you cannot deny that Lucasfilm is losing fans with their public relations tactics.
If none of these people matter to Lucasfilm, then just STFU! Stay off Twitter! Stop attacking the people that you want, wait NEED, to go see your movies!
Because it isn't the SJW's (who the current leadership seems to be catering to) that will go see Ep9, they are done with Star Wars, they are happy to leave the Fandom divided and in shambles. They're onto the next hot property/cause to ruin.
he isn't reporting rumors from sources he is reporting stories he makes up just like Alex Jones.

Rain didn't bully him (maybe he just needs thicker skin) Imagine people at your work kept coming up to you and saying they heard you were being fired. After a week of people come up to you asking why you are getting fired and when you are getting fired you found out the source of the rumors you were getting fired came from me on this message board.

How would that make you feel about me?

WTF are you talking about the SJWs being catered to?

Reaction score
Bob Iger said the fans are "the Engine" , and he wants to get the Engine running again.
he wants to improve relations with The Fans.

say what you want about Mike Zeroh, he OBVIOUSLY loves star wars.
or he wouldn't spend so much time scrutinizing and analyzing every little shred of rumor.
he's an obsessive fan. like all the millions of fans who Disney WANTS to have back.
he represents the obsessive fandom which Bob Iger calls "The Engine".

Rian revealed an ongoing 'Grudge Match', that was ever-present, ON SET -- a grudge match against 'The Engine'
Rian encouraged his crew to make fun of The Engine -- as if, he was making this movie to spite them. (well 1/2 of them, anyways. :p LOL)

if I'm Bob Iger , I'm pissed right off at Rian Johnson --> I'm realizing, that little ****er did this On Purpose.
he purposefully 'stalled' The Engine because he thought it would be "interesting", to make human beings Hate something they Love. (well 1/2 of them, anyways. :p LOL)

like it was just a big Social Experiment.

1. Bob Igar didn't say that Grace Randolph said that

2. no he doesn't love Star Wars he is just trying to make money off of star wars. He gets basic facts about past movies wrong and keeps pumping out rumors he makes up to try and make money

3. Rain didn't have a grudge match. He didn't make the movie to **** off half the fans. we went over this you misunderstood a clip from what 8 years ago.

Reaction score
Hear me out guys! I think I know why Cobalt has latched on to this Mike Zeroh thing so fervently, because, wait for it, he is Mike Zeroh! Think about it, Zeroh's theories are always wrong, and so are Cobalt's! It makes perfect sense!

Reaction score
ok so that's actually funny. I laughed. thanks for that Mildoo. it takes a lot to crack this smile.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hear me out guys! I think I know why Cobalt has latched on to this Mike Zeroh thing so fervently, because, wait for it, he is Mike Zeroh! Think about it, Zeroh's theories are always wrong, and so are Cobalt's! It makes perfect sense!
You may be on to something

Reaction score
It's amazing how people can see things so differently.
Cobalt, most of the time, makes perfect sense. And backs it up.
All you guys do is keep throwing that "critic score" up in the air. And spin the box office numbers, never acknowledging the almost 70% second weekend drop, and that Solo lost a lot of money.

We should just stop arguing and just wait for the official announcement from Disney...

...that Cray Cray KK is gone and Ruin Johnson is right behind her.

But hey, I'll be the first to eat crow if it doesn't happen.
But I just know V_F and co. will spin the story like a top if it does. "Oh Kathleen stepped down for personal reasons, Rian has nothing to prove because he already made the most profitable film of 2017"
Yea whatever.

Let's wait and see.

Reaction score
- Rian Revealed: the word "Zeroh" was a running gag on Rian's movie set. he said '..everytime somebody would toss a crumpled piece of paper into the trash, and it would fall out of their hand and land behind them, the staff would say he "Zeroh'ed" it...' -- in reference to Mike Zeroh -- who Rian implies, is 'always wrong' (and/or, 'a piece of trash').
Why were so many people tossing crumpled pieces of paper into the trash during the production of this movie? What were they throwing out? The original plan for the sequel trilogy?