RhyYees' Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Great seller. Arrived fast from Canada to the US. great prices on some cool figures. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Bought two TCW jedi starfighters and a TCW deluxe figure from RhyYees. Everything came as described and without a single scratch to it. Highly recommended scummer!

Reaction score
Just received my part of a trade with Rhys. Figures are in good condition and thanks again. :twisted:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Completed first trade with Rhys.
Great communications. Fast shipping.
Would definitely trade with again.

Reaction score
I bought a vehicle from RhyYees. It arrived promptly, well-packaged, and in excellent condition. Great communication, too. Thanks!

Reaction score
Bought a long-sought-after Tie Bomber from RhyYees recently. Vehicle arrived in perfect condition and with a much-lower-than-expected shipping rate considering the international travel. Will absolutely by from RhyYees again.

Reaction score
I just completed a purchase (Boss Fight Studio's Tartarus Guard) from RhyYees, and despite some delays on the post office's end (which was my fault!), everything was great. The figure was nicely packaged and arrived in perfect shape. I could not be more delighted to add her to my collection. RY is very polite, friendly, and easy to deal with. I highly recommend him as a seller. Cheers!

Reaction score
great trade recently with RhyYees. Shipped super fast and smooth transaction. No issues trading across the border here.

Reaction score
I bought a vehicle and figure from RhyYees. Everything arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. Fantastic scummer! Don't hesitate to buy from RhyYees!

Reaction score
Bought some build a droid parts and a complete build a droid. They came well packaged. Shipped promptly and inexpensive. Would recommend and deal with again.

Reaction score
Met up to buy a number of items. Everything was exactly as pictured and described, well stored and in excellent condition! Will certainly deal with again.

Reaction score
Again met him in person and bought a few things from him. A gentleman through and through!

Reaction score
Just had a deal with RhyYees and it went fantastically. He shipped quickly and securely and the communication was great through the entire transaction.

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with RhyYees. It went smoothly. I got great items for an unbeatable price and he was very accommodating. I will gladly do business with my new three-eyed friend in the future.

Reaction score
Finished an easy deal with RhyYees and everything went fine. Shipping was quick, communication was great and the items were perfect. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with RhyYees. Bought a few figures. They were packed nice and he promptly shipped and communicated well through the whole process. thanks again!

Reaction score
Just completed my second transaction with RhyYees. As seems customary, It was quick and smooth, with excellent communication. The packaging of the items was perfect. I'll gladly deal with him again.

Reaction score
I also bought some figures from RhyYees. I was very happy with the straight-forward communication. The figures were well-packaged and promptly shipped. Thanks!

Reaction score
I am super satisfied with both communication and packaging of the figures. They arrived very swiftly. I cannot recommend RhyYees enough.

Reaction score
Just finished up a transaction and everything went awesome. Excellent communication, super fast shipping, great packing. Super Scummer all the way!! Look forward to helping each other out in the future.

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]RhyYees is a fantastic scummer! He was easy to purchase from and communicate with. Items arrived exactly as described. I def would not hesitate to work with again. [/FONT][/FONT]

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]RhyYees, is a fantastic scummer! He was easy to buy from AGAIN and communicate with. Items arrived exactly as described. I def would not hesitate to trade with again. He even threw in a blaster !!!![/FONT][/FONT]

Reaction score
Another perfect transaction with RhyYees! Easy to communicate with, easy to deal with, and just overall an awesome member of this forum. Hope to do more business in the future. don’t hesitate to work with this guy, he rocks !

Reaction score
Bought 6 complete build a droids off of Rhys this time. Very happy with the carefully packaged and quickly shipped package. Would highly recommend and would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
Great seller, sent me some unique figures for customs at a good price. And super fast shipping. Very much appreciated.

Reaction score
Had another great transaction with RhyYees. definitely a trusted community member!