Rey's Speeder with Rey (Jakku)

Reaction score
Really disappointed from the larger pictures that the net is molded on (and looks pretty bad...). I was really really looking forward to this vehicle and it is now a maybe.
Are you sure about that? Seemed lake an add on. I guess it's bit like Luke's land speeder with cover missing on one turbine. Nice touch of authenticity, but would have loved a piece to close it up too.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Damn.. It sure does look like it. Even if the webbed bag is removable, the junk within is definitely part of the mold. So stupid. And a nice big button in the middle for the ridiculous missile feature. What are these guys smoking?

Reaction score
I am gonna make a custom webbed bag for this with some misc. items in there, should be easy enough.

Reaction score
I'm already fixing to slice the whole thing off.. But nobody got time fo dat!

Reaction score
Really disappointed from the larger pictures that the net is molded on (and looks pretty bad...). I was really really looking forward to this vehicle and it is now a maybe.
Do you know where the larger pictures are? I haven't been able to find anything larger than the catalog pic.

Reaction score
Via eBay...

Initial thoughts:

1) Aw man, why'd they have to go & put the missile-fire button right square in the middle of the net? Surely they could've found a way more inconspicuous place to hide it. Grrr!

2) How in the hell did they get Rey to sit securely in that seat in that last pic with only 5 POA? Unless there are some hidden joints we haven't seen yet...

On the bright side though, the unofficial FF checklist compiled by Yakface, JTA, et al, lists this one as part of the Class I assortment, so if you're on the fence about this one like I am, maybe that'll sway you. $20 is much more easy to stomach for this set than $30.

Reaction score
Via eBay...
1) Aw man, why'd they have to go & put the missile-fire button right square in the middle of the net? Surely they could've found a way more inconspicuous place to hide it. Grrr!
Thanks, Scorch---you're right, that button suckkkkkks. That's just a bad design choice on what would otherwise look like a decent little speeder.

Reaction score
Finally a good pic. Looks like the seat area where you put the figure is super thin and narrow, which I guess makes it so you can get the 5poa figures to sit on it. As for the button, I don't think it's that bad. I bet it will be easy to take apart and remove if you really want.

Reaction score
Also been trying to figure out whether it's underscaled like the rest of the ships revealed thus far. What do you guys think:

vs.

If it is, it's probably the least underscaled one of the bunch. At least to my eyes.

Reaction score
Scale actually looks close enough. If you picture her laying along the hood, it possibly as long as she is tall. I think the same can be said for the toy.

Reaction score
Yeah, a bit underscaled but i could live with it. Still gonna pass hoping for a redo down the line. I know it could take a decade like the Naboo fighter to be released again but i'm with this.

Reaction score
I kinda like the toy more then the pics from the movie........gives me the I want to be a kid again feeling....wait I still can play with my toys....just when no one is looking

Reaction score
Out of all the vehicles this is the one I didn't care for but after these pics I think it may be the one I want most

Reaction score
Out of all of the new stuff, this one looks the best. I might have to pick this one up tomorrow night if I can get my hands on one. :)

Reaction score
I just wish it didn't have the net... I am just... hating the net...

Reaction score
Via eBay...

Initial thoughts:

2) How in the hell did they get Rey to sit securely in that seat in that last pic with only 5 POA? Unless there are some hidden joints we haven't seen yet...

On the bright side though, the unofficial FF checklist compiled by Yakface, JTA, et al, lists this one as part of the Class I assortment, so if you're on the fence about this one like I am, maybe that'll sway you. $20 is much more easy to stomach for this set than $30.
That net is a bummer.... maybe the other side won't have it? I can have it facing the other way.

This figure HAS to have bendable knees. Looking at that bottom picture it looks TO ME that the hard plastic 'skirt' piece hangs and MAYBE she'll have legs that bend back to sit semi-properly. She needs to show a little leg to look like she does in the trailer.

Reaction score
Even when they get something right they find a way to ruin it with aesthetic intrusive gimmicks.

Reaction score
Yeah, a bit underscaled but i could live with it. Still gonna pass hoping for a redo down the line. I know it could take a decade like the Naboo fighter to be released again but i'm with this.
Don't worry, a 6" version is probably not far down the road. That's what we the collectors need to buy right?

Reaction score
Don't worry, a 6" version is probably not far down the road. That's what we the collectors need to buy right?
Can't wait to get the 6 inch version of it, for less than I will buy the 3.75in version for, on clearance because nobody bought it.

Reaction score
Yeah, a underscaled 6" version would be perfect for my SA Rey to ride.

Reaction score
Saw this at walmart. Rey didn't look too bad but the paint on the ankle area on both figures I saw looked like trash.

Reaction score
Is there a picture of this thing unboxed anywhere? I really wanted to see it out of the box before I bought it

Reaction score
Is there a picture of this thing unboxed anywhere? I really wanted to see it out of the box before I bought it
As of yet I have failed to find one anywhere... And I've been looking for just such a pic.

Reaction score
Just saw this in store, was tempted to pick it up, but passed ultimately. Without a quality figure to go with it, didn't seem worth it. Maybe down the line if it's still tempting. Was $24.99.

Reaction score
Just saw this in store, was tempted to pick it up, but passed ultimately. Without a quality figure to go with it, didn't seem worth it. Maybe down the line if it's still tempting. Was $24.99.
We know an SA 3 3/4" Rey is coming so it may be worth getting soon.

Reaction score
One of the few things I picked up tonight. I don't like how paper thin the seat is or the button they lodged in the middle of the net, but I'm doubting they'll make another 3 3/4" version of this and I've wanted to get one since I saw the first teaser trailer last year.

Reaction score
One of the few things I picked up tonight. I don't like how paper thin the seat is or the button they lodged in the middle of the net, but I'm doubting they'll make another 3 3/4" version of this and I've wanted to get one since I saw the first teaser trailer last year.
Pics! This is definitely the coolest vehicle they had.

Reaction score
Too bad that action feature is right in the netting. Either way I'm sure it can be cut down for some nice customs with real nets. That and some weathering will make this very impressive. The other side is a bit too plain for me.

Reaction score
Are the junk pieces part of the molded net? Can anything else be stuff in there?

If I see this for a decent Price I'll probably pick it up. With an SA Rey figure coming, I'm sure my Kids will want her to ride her speeder.

Reaction score
Oh, wow. Part of the speeder mold? That's Kind of cheap. I thought they would be removable or at the very least part of the net. Oh well, this is Kind of the equivalent to Luke's speeder, so I'll probably still pick this up at some point.

Reaction score
Found it locally (€32.99). Couldn't bring myself to spend that much for it. Hoping for a more detailed version down the road.

Reaction score
Found it locally (€32.99). Couldn't bring myself to spend that much for it. Hoping for a more detailed version down the road.

Reaction score
Ooh, that's a bit more than I'd like to pay for it. I'm going to hold off until stores start having some Christmas deals. One store nearby usually sell These for a bit cheaper than the MSRP and they send us 10% off coupons as well. So, that's when I'll probably start pulling the Trigger on some of this stuff.

Reaction score
No windshield piece in that video but it looks like there should be. Maybe he missed it? Haven't opened mine just yet.