Rey's Speeder with Rey (Jakku)

GNT

Reaction score
This has popped up online, must say the artwork is really good on these new figures

Worth picking up?

Reaction score
Was so hoping for a SA figure (Or at least 10POA) on this one for that needed accuracy when seated.

Reaction score
I dunno why -- exactly, but I have wanted this since I saw the first trailer. It's an oddball design in so many ways, but to me it is just oh, so very Star Wars... It also will blend in so well with my favorite focus, all things Jawa Tattooine.

Reaction score
Definitely want to pick this up, I just hope the 5POA figure can look good on it. Looks like they added a missile launching gimmick, but maybe there will actually be a hidden weapon in the movie.

Reaction score
It looks like the vehicle has potential, but the figure does not look particularly good. I sure hope I'm wrong, but this looks like a pass. This is further evidence of the lack of quality in the 3.75 figs.

Reaction score
Yeah, it blows my mind that whoever found this DIDN'T snap a pic of the back as well...

Reaction score
Yeah, it blows my mind that whoever found this DIDN'T snap a pic of the back as well...

Its like the person lucky enough to find this, was sophisticated enough of a collector to recognize it's out of place, sophisticated enough to snap a pic and send it to sirsteves, but completely neglects to take close ups, and photo the back. It's like the guy that came here bragging that he found the figures, but doesn't post any pics, great thanks, you're awesome guy. I appreciate the thought of sending a pic to sir steves at all, but it's like c'mon, if you know people care enough to want to know you found it, you know they are going to care enough to see more than the front of the box from 3 feet away.

Reaction score
I don't understand why people aren't opening these and taking pictures.

Reaction score
Really wish we could see the back of the box (and you know, the actual toy). I love this speeder design and am hoping against hope for a somewhat accurately sculpted toy.

Reaction score
I'm wondering if he was excited to find it but then decided to pass on it after looking it over closely. Not a good sign that he didn't buy it.

Reaction score
Yea I 3d printed a mini version of this speeder shortly after seeing it in the trailer

Reaction score
Stop thinking things through! Rare hard to find exclusive first edition collectible!!

Reaction score
I'm wondering if he was excited to find it but then decided to pass on it after looking it over closely. Not a good sign that he didn't buy it.
No he just said and this is from Sir Steve's excellent website...

"Believe me, I considered it. I decided that there was nothing at all like it on the shelf that it could be priced against, and no shelf tag. The risk of having someone ring it up manually and me get stuck with something I don't want if I were unable to get rid of it on eBay wasn't worth the hassle."

He just isn't collecting the new film. But I, too, am DYING to see an image of the actual toy... It will happen soon enough, I am sure. But the anticipation is KILLING me This and a Stormtrooper will probably be my ONLY midnight madness purchases at this point as I gently wade into this new era...

Reaction score
Things I would like to see prior to Sept. 4th

the Millennium Falcon
the T-70 Xwing fighter
Reys Speeder
Any SA figures (if they do indeed exist)

Reaction score
No he just said and this is from Sir Steve's excellent website...

"Believe me, I considered it. I decided that there was nothing at all like it on the shelf that it could be priced against, and no shelf tag. The risk of having someone ring it up manually and me get stuck with something I don't want if I were unable to get rid of it on eBay wasn't worth the hassle."

He just isn't collecting the new film. But I, too, am DYING to see an image of the actual toy... It will happen soon enough, I am sure. But the anticipation is KILLING me This and a Stormtrooper will probably be my ONLY midnight madness purchases at this point as I gently wade into this new era...
Unless he's rocking some retro flip-phone tech, you'd think he would've used the same phone he took the pic with to check eBay while in the aisle...and upon seeing that there were zero auctions for the speeder, make the buy, if able. Ah well, like you said, Mark, soon enough.

Reaction score
Things I would like to see prior to Sept. 4th

the Millennium Falcon
the T-70 Xwing fighter
Reys Speeder
Any SA figures (if they do indeed exist)
Great list. And adding to that:

the Special Forces TIE Fighter

...and I'd be a very happy camper :)

Reaction score
I agree, Id like to see the Tie fighter. The reason I left it off is because I know hasbro is designing these vehicles digitally, and scaling them as needed. So in a way, we already know what we are most likely getting with regard to the 6" version.

Reaction score
I agree, Id like to see the Tie fighter. The reason I left it off is because I know hasbro is designing these vehicles digitally, and scaling them as needed. So in a way, we already know what we are most likely getting with regard to the 6" version.
Good point - and very true. Currently - I'm going through a TIE phase in my collecting, hence why I've been banging on about the TIE (in various threads).

I've been rationalising / budgeting for TFAs merch, and have decided that, if I only have the funds to purchase one TFAs vehicle, then it will be a Special Forces TIE - in 3 3/4 inch line (if such a thing will be produced).

Optimistically - I'd like to pick up more than just a TIE - but if it came to the crunch, that would win out (at this stage in the starship / vehicle reveals).

Decisions, decisions...

Reaction score
I am AMAZED that he didn't buy this. It just BLOWS the mind... I mean, you could do some absurd auction. WHY NOT?!

Oh, the TIE FIGHTER... Yes, I am dying to see if the 3 3/4 version has the dual ****pit.

Reaction score
I should qualify: by me 'going through a TIE phase', I really mean - the TIE has become my favourite SW vehicle / design, in recent years - and I love the look of the Special Forces version - hence why it's top of my list.

Reaction score
I think the pop-out Missile Thing will be integrated like the Cloud Car from 2010, which is fine. I wish the figure had more poa. If there really is an SA 3.75" Rey coming, then I might pick this speeder up.

I, too, wish we could have gotten a pic of the back of the box.

Reaction score
This has popped up online, must say the artwork is really good on these new figs
Yeah, Worth picking up for carded/boxes collectors. Loose collectors will want to wait ans see the product Inside beforetaking any decision.

Reaction score
I'd like to know if that net on the side of the speeder is molded on or if you can actually put anything in it. I think it's probably molded own, but we'll know for sure in at most 2.5 weeks.

Reaction score
I'd like to know if that net on the side of the speeder is molded on or if you can actually put anything in it. I think it's probably molded own, but we'll know for sure in at most 2.5 weeks.
My biggest question as well. I fear it is probably molded on which will definitely diminish the look of the toy in my eyes...

Reaction score
I have to see the actual vehicle, itself. Just from what we've seen in the movie, there are at least two vehicles I'd LIKE to have, but it would depend on two things. Whether or not they're going to release SA versions of figures for them, and how the execution is on the vehicles themselves. Because if they look like crap, that sorta defeats the purpose. Just have to wait and see.

GNT

Reaction score
Here's a picture of it, looks like it'll have a hidden blaster:

Reaction score
It looks decent. The pack in figure doesn't worry me too much. I like the sculpt from what I can see and the head gear is cool. It won't look that good "standing" on it, considering she rides it like a motorcycle.

In other news the Scout Bomber is back. Not sure what to think about that. I'd like to lop off the front section of an Imperial Troop Transport and swap it out with the Scout Bomber for kicks.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Really disappointed from the larger pictures that the net is molded on (and looks pretty bad...). I was really really looking forward to this vehicle and it is now a maybe.