Rey - Starkiller Base

Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to customize this figure with Finn / Poes jacket, from the Starkiller Base scene?

Reaction score
Why is this figure nowhere to be found :rolleyes:

I know it was wave 1 but come on Hasbro, she's the main star of the movie! This goes for up to £25 on Ebay. That's nearly $40 with shipping folks!

What are the chances of retailers getting more of these or is it gameover at this point?

Reaction score
it's too early to give up. I have seen 3 in the last month. She's just very popular. On the other hand, I've yet to see Kylo at all.

Reaction score
I saw both Rey and Kylo at Kmart just the other day.
I guess it depends on the area.

Reaction score
Yeah definitely. UK here, and we have it pretty bad for distribution :'(
Not much better anywhere else, except maybe China or Japan. Can't remember which, but someone recently posted photos of some pegs over there and they had no short supply of Rey figures.

Reaction score
FINALLY! I broke down and bought Rey on eBay, the last piece of the puzzle. I now have all 24 figures from the first two waves of the 3.75 figures. PLUS all of the Armor Ups. PLUS half of the two packs. PLUS I picked up a Tie fighter for $20 at Kroger. PHEW! I'm exhausted!

Sorry, just had to tell somebody :)

Reaction score
for those of you that are still looking for Starkiller Base Rey, don't give up hope. I spotted 4 yesterday in Manalapan NJ at the Target on 9 (in the bedding section) and of course there is the upcoming Takodana set as well.

Reaction score
for those of you that are still looking for Starkiller Base Rey, don't give up hope. I spotted 4 yesterday in Manalapan NJ at the Target on 9 (in the bedding section) and of course there is the upcoming Takodana set as well.
So what you're saying is that I should be checking the entire store for the toys?

Off to the kitchen/home goods section....

Reaction score
I haven't seen it here, but this is a mockup I made in Photoshop to visualize the concept at 6" scale:

Has anyone attempted to customize this figure with Finn / Poes jacket, from the Starkiller Base scene?

Reaction score
So what you're saying is that I should be checking the entire store for the toys?

Off to the kitchen/home goods section....
basically yeah. for some reason Hasbro is making cardboard POP's (point of purchase displays) for various stores and Target had this POP in the bedding aisle with Star Wars pillows , blankets etc. I guess either Hasbro or Target's thinking was cross marketing. if the parent is looking at bedding for a SW child perhaps we'll put this POP next to it and snag some dough from action figure sales as well. I've seen these POP's throughout various stores and in various locations (seasonal, toys, electronics and now bedding). I'm guessing we'll be seeing more POP's when the Blu-ray is released on the 5th.

Reaction score
I'm just going to keep following you around the boards and complimenting your work. You're a pro!

Reaction score
DVaderFan, you need a job at Hasbro. You'd have people drooling over 5POA :). Just out of curiosity, what sort of paintbrush are you using for those tiny eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
DVaderFan, you need a job at Hasbro. You'd have people drooling over 5POA :). Just out of curiosity, what sort of paintbrush are you using for those tiny eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers!

I use miniature brushes, usually sizes 10/0, 5/0, 3/0 and 2/0.

Reaction score
More great stuff! Have you done any TFA six inch pieces? And are you accepting commissions?

Reaction score
Finally found 1 out in the wild @ TRU here on Saturday! Decided to keep the first one I ordered weeks ago sealed and opened her plastic prison.

Reaction score
Are we doing Episode 8 stuff yet? :grin:

Here's "Jedi Rey" visiting a mysterious shrine on a strange alien planet....

Reaction score
in a funny turn of events I finally solved the whole #wheresrey conspiracy... she's been in hiding and finally released in large numbers at 5 Below.. lol. checked my local 5 Below the other day and they had 20 of her on the pegs, along with 5 Unkar Plutt, 5 RO Director Krennic, 2 FN-2187, and 2 Captain Rex.