Rey - Starkiller Base

Reaction score
I went out searching for the new line this morning at all the big stores (Walmart, Kmart, ToysRus, Target, Kohls) and found nothing - nor the only RELEASED figure I'm missing: Rey.

I stopped at Family Dollar to get dish soap, and as I'm walking down an isle I see Star Wars stuff so I take a look. Hm, they actually sell 3.75" figures here? (I spotted a Zuvio standing up) I only see maybe 5 figures total, and would you believe that Rey was one of them?! Along with Vader, TIE pilot, and Resistance trooper. I was very surprised and never been so excited to clean dishes, lol.

She has an imperfection under her left eye but I don't care.

Reaction score
I've been looking for Rey everywhere. She's what I wanted for Christmas. I haven't been collecting too much lately, but I wanted her to be a springboard toward building the collection again. So bummed I havent' been able to find her locally.

Reaction score
Go to Dollar General. You'd be surprised to see what figures they have.

I've found two Rey figures and the rest were of the Constable character

Reaction score
I found 1 Rey in the wild in Socal so far and snatched her up for my daughter. However, when we were in Hawaii (Oahu) during Thanksgiving, the Walmart in Honolulu had a full peg of her single carded figure. I was tempted to buy a couple more, but we were already pretty full in our luggage with other knick knacks from the island, so I left them. Wish I had picked up at least 1 to bring back with me though.

Reaction score
Will there be more of these? With Resistance Rey showing up now, does that mean this Rey is no longer going to be produced, shipped and sold in stores?

Reaction score
Will there be more of these? With Resistance Rey showing up now, does that mean this Rey is no longer going to be produced, shipped and sold in stores?
The two walmarts near me just restocked with wave 1 this week, and I saw a Rey at each store. So they're still hitting stores.

Reaction score
what I want to know is why so many people passed on Rey when she was first available back in September. On Force Friday I had one goal in mind.... snagging a Rey and Kylo first and the rest of the figures would be icing on the cake. looking back on this idea I'm glad I was able to achieve this. I grabbed all 3 versions of Rey that were available (Starkiller Base, Rey with Speeder and 6" Rey) as well as the 3 versions of Ren that were available (Starkiller Base, Armor Up and 6").

I was lucky to get all the figures from the first few waves on 9/4 (including the Phasma wave).

Reaction score
I think it has to do with not knowing what a character's role is prior to seeing the movie. I mean we knew she was in it, and a main character but not much else than that. There's more of a desire for the figure I think once there's a connection for the viewer/purchaser. That said, I picked her up a few weeks after FF and I'm glad I did.

Reaction score
If anyone sees one in the wild or has a spare, let me know. I will pay additional + shipping. I can't find her anywhere.
I feel like you, even with them restocking my area as of late with figures I'd not been able to get I have never seen a Rey figure. Its a bummer

Reaction score
I found a lone Rey at a Walmart by my work a few weeks ago along with a shampoo bottle Rey.

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think I won't find this Rey unless they include her in a future wave or even repack her. I'd be happy if Hasbro did a Rey and Finn (Jakku) two-pack at some point since I missed out on both of those and they're the two main characters!

Reaction score
I recently finally found one at a Walmart. I'm glad I finally got one, since I ignorantly skipped over this when it first came out. It's become so rare to find in the wild now.

Reaction score
just picked one of these up for a fellow scummer. I might have another one waiting for me as to hook someone up with her. not sure at the moment.

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think I won't find this Rey unless they include her in a future wave or even repack her. I'd be happy if Hasbro did a Rey and Finn (Jakku) two-pack at some point since I missed out on both of those and they're the two main characters!
if I'm not mistaken Finn is getting repacked in the upcoming Unkar Plutt wave so you should be able to snag one of him. I haven't heard of Rey being repacked yet though.

Reaction score
Finn and Rey were both available in the revision wave as carry forwards. I still see Finn here and there. I just saw him at Target but I see him quite a bit at most Wal-marts. They seemed to stock heavily on the revision wave which unfortunately doesn't bode well for them getting future waves anytime soon. Rey goes fast but I have seen her.

Keep inquiring, I'm sure there are some scummers on here who have seen both of them who wouldn't mind picking them up for you for cost plus shipping. I can look if you like, let me know.

Reaction score
Awesome, glad to hear they'll still be found at retail. I'll keep checking. If any scummer comes across an extra, let me know. I'm not desperate yet, so I don't necessarily want to pay someone to ship one to me, but if it comes to that I might!

Reaction score
Just (surprisingly) saw one of these and a Hassk Thug at one of my local Target stores. I was looking for Unkar and the Sidon Ithano 2 pack.

Reaction score
So the new wave 3 cases are coming with their wave 1 counterparts, EXCEPT Desert wave 3, which comes with Snow wave 2. Guess which one Rey is in? Way to get more Reys out there Hasbro!

Reaction score
Actually, if they just forgot about making the BAW thing how good of an assortment would Rey, Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper be?

That's how you avoid peg-warming.

Reaction score
With numbers as bad as they are for this figure, I've been considering picking up an extra (when I ever find one). I don't want my packaged one to be the only one I ever get because of this shoddy distribution.
Or maybe if I can find the SA version, I think I'd prefer that one.

Reaction score
With numbers as bad as they are for this figure, I've been considering picking up an extra (when I ever find one). I don't want my packaged one to be the only one I ever get because of this shoddy distribution.
Or maybe if I can find the SA version, I think I'd prefer that one.
The SA figure is amazing. I just don't care for her plaid patterned cheeks. Kinda weird.

Reaction score
This is the first I've heard about plaid-patterned cheeks. Not sure exactly what this even would look like.
It's just the blush paint app on the figures face - its basically printed on in a dot matrix pattern. Barely noticeable unless photographed up close.

Reaction score
It's just strange, it's the first I've seen of them painting a figure this way. The 5POA Rey isn't painted with the dot pattern blush.

Reaction score
It's just strange, it's the first I've seen of them painting a figure this way. The 5POA Rey isn't painted with the dot pattern blush.
I think the weathering on the Finn 3.75 BS figure pants is also printed in this matter

Reaction score
I don't have that one yet. Although I'm thinking of getting him now that he's being clearance at $9. He looks nice except for the split torso and ball-joint hips. I'm still considering doing an arm swap onto the 5POA figure and maybe even a lower leg swap.

Reaction score
I hit a Target today that had numbers spike on Desert/Snow, and while it turned out to be wave 2 (Kanan wave), it did have Starkiller Rey. First one I remember seeing in the wild since Force Friday.

Reaction score
Some people are not counting the revisions cases as a wave.
A lot of people are considering Han, Hassk, Rey, Unkar, FN-2187, and Captain Rex to be Wave 3 (along with its repacks), and Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Tasu Leech, Unmasked Kylo, Stormtrooper Squad Leader, and 5th Brother to be Wave 4 (along with its repacks as well).

Reaction score
I've given up on trying to keep up with these Waves and what number we are on. Desert/Space/Snow etc and all these revisions...all I do now is wait until someone here posts that the have found something new.

Reaction score
It's getting confusing that's for sure. I have a feeling that we'll eventually just refer to this line in terms of assortment. Like 3rd assortment of jungle being Han, Rey, hassk. 3rd assortment of desert being unkar, fn-2187, rex.

Reaction score
Right now, I'm calling them "desert wave 3" or "jungle wave 3" but your way makes a lot of sense. Eliminates having to account for repacks.

Reaction score
I just to refer to them as "New Figures" lol. I can't be bothered keeping up with the assortments or theme names or revision cases.

one of the things that I'm hoping comes out of Toy Fair this year is Hasbro dropping those ridiculous names and just releasing figures already. I can't believe I already have the Ackbar wave and still no Unkar Plutt wave or maskless Ren wave.

Reaction score
Well the Kylo Ren assortment is after Ackbar if I remember correctly. But yes, Unkar should be available before Ackbar.

Back on topic, I'm betting this figure will be easier to get based on her being repacked in the upcoming multi-pack. You might see more people skip her now in anticipation of the pack in version.

She's also going to be cheap to get on ebay once that pack comes out. People like me will be dumping her for whatever they can get.