Rey - Starkiller Base

Reaction score
It reminds me f the jacket Luke wears at the end of ANH during the medal ceremony.

Reaction score
So I had this one and Finn in my hand, and was ready to buy them. But last minute decided I could wait till SA versions come out.
If these were all we were going to get, I'd say fine and customize them. But I'm not fond of paying extra to customize a figure. If they plan to release a better version down the line. That's how t always went in the past, make a custom they decide to release it. lol

Reaction score
How much could it possibly cost to make him? Should Hasbro start a Kickstarter fund for the cost of tooling? Maybe that's how it should be done in the future for these obscure characters.

Reaction score
How much could it possibly cost to make him? Should Hasbro start a Kickstarter fund for the cost of tooling? Maybe that's how it should be done in the future for these obscure characters.
The problem is with the prices climbing, I'd hate to shell out for the possibility, and then have to pay the price, which would likely be higher as it'd be a premium figure. Unless its a "Pay what you want, and if you donate at least $5-10" you instantly get on the list paid for one iff they meet the goal, with limited extra stock for others who donated to help but were on the fence etc.

Reaction score
While we're off topic, I'll add that I've been looking for an illegal online toy printer in China. Pretty soon they'll start popping up making awesome unauthorized action figures. The Chinese replica market is at an all time high with 3-D printing actually making quality parts. I've seen watches on YouTube that are complete copies of rolexes.

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to put the backpack on this figure? Mine is holding but only just and gravity will be enough for the straps to come off again,

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to put the backpack on this figure? Mine is holding but only just and gravity will be enough for the straps to come off again,

If you criss-cross the straps, with the flat one underneath, it works well.
Attach one strap by curling it under to attach it to the middle hole.
Then put the backpack on Rey.
Then attach the second strap the same way.

Reaction score
What worked, for me, was snapping in the straps on the pack before putting it on the figure. The straps and the figures arms are flexible enough to slide pack on.

Reaction score
I clipped the ends of the pegs off with a nail clipper and superglued the strap onto the stumps. Couldn't get it on any other way

Reaction score
Such an easy mod. Does anyone know how to convert hands to have a swivel wrist joint? I'd obviously need to drill a small hole into the forearm but what would I use as a peg?

Reaction score
Such an easy mod. Does anyone know how to convert hands to have a swivel wrist joint? I'd obviously need to drill a small hole into the forearm but what would I use as a peg?
Probably just easier to harvest some pegged hands from another fig.

Reaction score
Definitely. ^ Although, you could just take the peg part of a different hand. Drill an opening for it in her existing hand. That way no paint matching to do. I have also seen these two sided posts that could work, similar to the ones that came with vader a few figures ago. I forget where though.

Reaction score

Ive done it before but couldn't with this figure as her wrists are too slender. Thinking about it with Kylo. I use eyeglasses screws from dollar store repair kits.

Reaction score
Where are you folks? It helps to put even your state in your profile on a collecting site so we can see distribution trends better.

Reaction score
I've seen Rey in several stores that I frequent in Australia but she doesn't peg warm though.

Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma are impossible to find.

The only way I found both was that they were on a trolley in kmart ready to be put out on the shelves and I grabbed them before they even got a chance to go on the pegs. LOL!

Reaction score
I haven't seen a Rey figure since Force Friday. Of the three main characters, the one I see the most is Poe.
Just think, because Poe is peg-warming, it's natural (possibly) that Hasbro wont make any more of him, that's how things have worked in the past, i hear. Maybe grab him while we still can because if Hasbro stop producing him then this figure will become instant rarity. Armor-up at $18 for this though (here in Australia). Maybe take a risk and wait for sales, then grab him by the dozen.

Does anyone know if there is an armor-up of Rey yet? She's definitely one of my favorites so far; i imagine she'll be the next heroine to take the place of Leia for the next episodes.

Reaction score
Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma are impossible to find.
I see Kylo Ren everywhere in Melbourne, but he's getting thin on the ground lately. Maybe it's just a matter of waiting for next shipments of TFA figures and we'll see many more of him. Makes me wonder what Hasbro's intentions are with their production numbers...

Reaction score
I see Kylo Ren everywhere in Melbourne, but he's getting thin on the ground lately. Maybe it's just a matter of waiting for next shipments of TFA figures and we'll see many more of him. Makes me wonder what Hasbro's intentions are with their production numbers...
I've never seen Kylo, armor up or basic over these two months. I also bought the only Phasma I saw.

Reaction score
I've never seen Kylo, armor up or basic over these two months. I also bought the only Phasma I saw.
I still don't have phasma. The time i saw four of her appear on the shelf each one had shoddy paintwork and blemishes, so i passed. The very next day they were all gone. Too many scalpers on the loose, because all the other figures were still there in abundance untouched...

Reaction score
I still don't have phasma. The time i saw four of her appear on the shelf each one had shoddy paintwork and blemishes, so i passed. The very next day they were all gone. Too many scalpers on the loose, because all the other figures were still there in abundance untouched...
Huh, the only one I saw (and bought) had great paint.

Reaction score
Huh, the only one I saw (and bought) had great paint.

That's what's really getting me down...

But also it's possible that our opinion of "great paint" might vary. Minor blemishes, blotches and misaligned paintwork and mini scuff marks which can be easily seen although seemingly anonymous do not cut it for me. If my naked eye can clearly see something (or several) that shouldn't be there, then they can keep it. Compared to the Disney "Infinity" series of action figurines these TFA ones quite frankly are a shambles when it comes to fit&finish and workmanship. Go look for yourself at the difference. The "Infinity" series is flawless, each and every one, and much better quality paint and materials used on those too.

The same problem i've had with Phasma i'm having with the BB-8 Teedo Thug pack. I had no problem finding them, but they were all in a bad way. It seems like i'm being extra picky, but i'm not if you'll take my word for it; this problem is so prevalent that i swear Hasbro is sending the B-grade stuff to Australia < sorry but i had to say that. And if someone accuses me of excessive OCD (if there's even such a thing as "excessive" OCD), i can tell you that the ones i did decide to purchase from the TFA series all have imperfections and blemishes, just not as glaringly obvious as the others, but obvious enough nonetheless, so i knew i wasn't gonna get perfect ones and picked the best of a bad bunch, but Phasma and the BB-8 Teedo Thug packs were just dead-set unacceptable... sorry for the rant.

Reaction score
In the time these figures have been released, I have only seen phasma once. Bought it immediately, it was my first buy from the FA series. I check regularly, but have never seen another, yet...

Reaction score
Anyone want a Rey figure? I bought a Rey figure from Dollar General. I'm giving the figure away for free. Or maybe I should Jack up the price like 60 bucks like everyone else is doing lately fir force awakens figures

Other people here claim a Rey figure is hard to find or whatev