Rey Resistance Outfit

Reaction score
Honestly I've never even been after this figure; but its certainly lamentable having never even SEEN the darn thing.

Reaction score
I saw 2 of these once. I picked up one for me & another for a fellow Scummer. Yet I never saw anything post-Unkar in my area.

Reaction score
I saw the Ackbar wave in bits and pieces at one particular wal-mart, and at another I saw ST squad leader and Nien (but never have seen unmasked Kylo on a peg) ONCE. Otherwise nada.

Reaction score
Finding Rey and old Han has become an obsession of mine. They closed both my local KMarts and it doesn't seem like any of the other major retailers are getting waves anymore at all. With the release of R1 stuff right around the corner, it seems unlikely that I'll ever see them in a store.

Reaction score
I saw the Ackbar wave in bits and pieces at one particular wal-mart, and at another I saw ST squad leader and Nien (but never have seen unmasked Kylo on a peg) ONCE. Otherwise nada.
This wave has been hitting Dollar General. I got unmasked Kylo and ST Squad leader there a couple of weeks ago. They had Nien Nunb as well but I passed on him.

Reaction score
This wave has been hitting Dollar General. I got unmasked Kylo and ST Squad leader there a couple of weeks ago. They had Nien Nunb as well but I passed on him.
It's funny, I keep reading that and as we speak there's a Dollar General being built just up the road from where I work. Should be open by the end of the month.

Reaction score
My heart skipped a beat today, went on a whim to a Walgreens I don't normally check, and to my shock they had Rey just hanging on the peg. So happy to finally have this figure, and to not have to pay ridiculous aftermarket prices.

Reaction score
If anyone still needs this figure, she's $11 and some change on Amazon right now.

Reaction score
I stopped by a local Target (Poughkeepsie NY) last night and the pegs were loaded full of the Resistance Rey/Han/Hassk Thug wave. I lost count of how many of each were hanging on the pegs. If anyone is still in need, keep an eye out at your local Targets!!!

Reaction score
I stopped by a local Target (Poughkeepsie NY) last night and the pegs were loaded full of the Resistance Rey/Han/Hassk Thug wave. I lost count of how many of each were hanging on the pegs. If anyone is still in need, keep an eye out at your local Targets!!!

Same here! My local had Target had three of each!! Picked up one and left the others. Was super surprised to see her on the pegs after all these many months.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any of the other late waves of TFA figures at Targets (or anywhere else)? I'm looking for the Ackbar and Nein Nunb waves.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any of the other late waves of TFA figures at Targets (or anywhere else)? I'm looking for the Ackbar and Nein Nunb waves.
I've only ever come across those waves at Walmart, and even then it was one located way up in the distant reaches of New York state (up near Watertown somewhere over the summer while on vacation with some friends). I'm hoping that since some Targets seem to be getting the Resistance Rey wave in now that the Ackbar/Nien waves aren't too far behind lol

Reaction score
The Nien Nunb/unmasked Kylo/Stormtrooper Squad Leader wave was showing up at Dollar General a few months ago, not sure if they still are or not though.

Reaction score
Quick heads up in case anyone is still looking: Resistance Rey is back up on Amazon and the price is back down to $7.99. Hopefully this means that Amazon is ending is price gouging on the 5 POA figures.

Reaction score
There is like a half dozen of this figure over at Target's today, same with Han. I bought one.

Reaction score
I found a second Rey over here i Australia for$5.00 AUST at a store over here called The Reject Shop.

When I opened it I find that the holster is glued on her up side down. :O

Guess that's what I get from buying a figure at a place called The Reject Shop! LOL! :)

Reaction score
I got mine in from Amazon, after never seeing one in store. I love the figure, it has a great sculpt and is one of the best looking current 5 POA figures. Of course, I couldn't let Hasbro completely satisfy me, as mine has a paint scuff on the left leg, revealing the plastic she's molded in. It isn't huge, but I notice it every time I look at her.