Rey Resistance Outfit

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you guys. Glad I preordered her way back and found another to keep packaged at target. I see her going for $47 now

Reaction score
I don't collect the 3.75 myself, but I have been keeping an eye out for this figure since so many people are still hunting for her. So far I have not seen this figure or the wave she comes with a single time in my area. Zuvio and that stupid looking goose neck droid are clogging the pegs badly all around here, even Finn can't compete with those two.

Reaction score
Got mine from hasbro toy shop. Neat figure. Just wish it was the right color. Even the package has her outfit right

Reaction score
My local KMART just got a bunch of these in. Saw 3 Rey, 3 Han, 3 Hassk thug. They also had a bunch of the 6” BS Rey w/base. Check yours!

Reaction score
I've been hearing lots of stories of K-Marts having these. If only I had one. I think this might be my first holy grail since getting into this hobby.

Reaction score
Still yet to find her in stores at all. The more I look at the pics you guys post, as well as the figure I got from my friend, is it just me, or is her face just off compared to the Jakku figure?

Reaction score
Still yet to find her in stores at all. The more I look at the pics you guys post, as well as the figure I got from my friend, is it just me, or is her face just off compared to the Jakku figure?
I don't think any of the likenesses are that good. I think the Resistance Rey looks a little better than the Jakku Rey and much, much better than the SA Black Series Rey, but none of them are great Daisy Ridley likenesses.

One of the biggest problems with the Jakku Rey sculpts is that Hasbro tried to include those tiny little strands of hair that hang down in front of her ears and, in this scale, those have to be sculpted so thickly that they look more like braids, which is not accurate to the character at all. For the Resistance Rey headsculpt, they left off those strands of hair and I think that's the right way to go.

Hopefully, with the massive success of the film and the popularity of Rey, we will get improved versions of Jakku Rey and Resistance Rey at some point in the future.

Reaction score
I think it is totally hilarious/ridiculous, that this is listed for $48 on Walmart's website! Is this some kind of scheme/partnership? Wally sells them in bulk to this guy, and they get a cut of his high prices? That way they're not liable for scalping?

Seems that it is like that with just about everything, except the BS crap no one wants. 90% of the SW action figure are "Sold & Shipped" by you know who, NOT Walmart...

Reaction score
There's a Resitance Ray, Han and Haask available at the Target on Rt 46 in Fairfield NJ.

Reaction score
Went to Target & there was a Resistance Rey hanging on the peg with a card that looked like some one rolled it up. Left her & 2 Hans to hopefully be found by a kid looking for them

Reaction score
I think it is totally hilarious/ridiculous, that this is listed for $48 on Walmart's website! Is this some kind of scheme/partnership? Wally sells them in bulk to this guy, and they get a cut of his high prices? That way they're not liable for scalping?

Seems that it is like that with just about everything, except the BS crap no one wants. 90% of the SW action figure are "Sold & Shipped" by you know who, NOT Walmart...
Sadly, it's the Amazon mentality. Even Best Buy is allowing third party sellers. None of these sites should allow third party sellers on their site. Period. I don't understand why you would allow competition to sell on your own site. I know as a consumer, I have NEVER said Oh, Walmart is out of stock on this item. Let me pay third party jack hole seven times more for it! However I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you're onto something with your theory though!

Reaction score
So when comparing the various Rey figures, which one has the best head/face sculpt? I don't have this figure. But between the Takodona figure, and the SA/TBS figure. I like the Takodona sculpt better. It doesn't seem scrunched and too pinkish in color.
I also don't have the main basic figure. So I was just curious what other people thought.

Reaction score
I have all four, and the Takodana likeness is my favorite. Its the same sculpt as the basic figure, but the deco has been updated. The Resistance face is a bit too round and dull and the SA figure is bit small and is brown plastic painted with fleshtone paint, which looks lackluster. Those are nitpicks though, as all of them are good - the Takodana version is at the top for now...

Reaction score
I have to agree, the Takodana Rey is painted so superbly. The Maz figure has the most paint apps of any figure in the line, a real winner. Too bad nobody (besides us) is buying this set.

Reaction score
I grabbed an extra Resistance Rey today for anyone who wants her. Cost plus shipping.

I'd also work out a trade for a SA Phasma from Walmart.

Reaction score
Many thanks!
It's lovely. I had the thought to do that to my Rey figure, but I'm a terrible customizer.

Not sure if this helps matters. On the one hand, it looks SO much better. On the other, I'll never be able to come close to the great job you did here, so maybe I shouldn't bother.

:)

Reaction score
It's lovely. I had the thought to do that to my Rey figure, but I'm a terrible customizer.

Not sure if this helps matters. On the one hand, it looks SO much better. On the other, I'll never be able to come close to the great job you did here, so maybe I shouldn't bother.

:)
If you can pick up some cheap figures on eBay, or in a bargain shop, they don't even have to be Star Wars particularly, just something that is roughly the same size. Then you can practice on them, faces, details, etc..., and you don't have to worry about messing it up.

Reaction score
If you can pick up some cheap figures on eBay, or in a bargain shop, they don't even have to be Star Wars particularly, just something that is roughly the same size. Then you can practice on them, faces, details, etc..., and you don't have to worry about messing it up.
Good idea. Trust me, though, at this point I have PLENTY of junk figures!

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised to finally find one of these today at my local Walmart...right alongside Han Solo.

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP. That is one hell of a custom! Awesome job. Hasbro should take notes.

Reaction score
Still haven't found Rey Resistance yet. If anyone does, and would be willing to help out a fellow collector, I would be extremely grateful if you would buy it and ship her to me, and only ask for those two costs. Message me if you find and buy a spare one for $7-8.

Thanks to all who are putting out the effort to help US: the real collectors who aren't trying to scalp these. (Step it up Hasbro.. This is the worst distribution I've seen in years).

Reaction score
Now that I'm in the right thread... :)

Finally found 1 out in the wild @ a TRU up here on Saturday! Decided to keep the first one I ordered weeks ago sealed and opened her plastic prison.

Reaction score
It only took them 8-9 months. :\
Out of stock now. This is one of the few figures I never saw at retail on a peg, even once.

Reaction score
It only took them 8-9 months. :\
Out of stock now. This is one of the few figures I never saw at retail on a peg, even once.
Never saw this on peg, either. Too bad it's out of stock on HTS. I'm still hoping it'll randomly show up at Wal-Mart or TRU.