Rey Resistance Outfit

GNT

Reaction score

***Possible Spoilers ahead***

New picture has surfaced of the next Rey figure:

Anyone going to pick this one up?

Reaction score
It's really frustrating... But I'm gonna wait for the SA version for the main characters, no matter what.

Reaction score
Even my dog is barking at this one. I guess that means i'll be getting it. Awesome, the costume on this figure looks Nuevo Rio Grand. Gotta have it. Is Rey meant to be Leia's daughter or niece in TFA?

Reaction score
Hope an alien beast doesn't take a swipe at her with its claws, and miraculously changes her outfit into a midriff-bearing costume. Really couldn't believe Lucas stooped that low in AOTC.

Reaction score
Hope an alien beast doesn't take a swipe at her with its claws, and miraculously changes her outfit into a midriff-bearing costume. Really couldn't believe Lucas stooped that low in AOTC.
Yeah, that was just ridiculous. Rips off shirt ALL THE WAY AROUND! Not just the back where she was swiped. Somehow the whole thing came off. And somehow she avoided any cuts even though the outfit was form fitting.

I hear when sharks bite they only end up with scuba suits, the people make it out unharmed.

Where's the facepalm when you need it?

Reaction score
With Hasbro's decline in quality and line management, they should be glad fans still have any interest in their damned product at all. What a joke.

Reaction score
Every single SW fan should share that figure picture every way possible. Let's see how many Lawyers Hasbro will try to sick on everyone, the company would go bankrupt with what hack lawyers charge per letter/hour.

This figure was purchased legally and shared legally. They have nothing other than threats. They should counter sure for harassment. Start a kickstarter to help fron the lawyer on the fan side. What A-holes!

Reaction score
BTW - A lot of legal letters sound bigger than what they are especially when they come from big companies with big money. There is no case here, it would be tossed as there is no basis of a crime in any capacity. I wish I ran a website this would be a great way to shove it back to Hasbro with a counter lawsuit claiming Mental Duress, Harassment, Intimidation and slander.

Most people do not have the money to fight BS like this but this is one case that is in the individuals favor. If he has the store receipt it's over before it began.

Reaction score
I assure you, if I run into this figure at Walmart, I will post a review with 50 photos from every single angle. If Hasbro doesn't want spoilers released, they need to keep their boxes of crap in their warehouse until the appropriate time.

Reaction score
Seriously, you saw this outfit on screen in the Disney XD special and wow she gets Anakins/Lukes Saber which most fans already knew. The movie is 9 days away. How does this ruin the movie? It does not confirm Finn Dies or Han. She just goes off to train with Luke for his 1 minute cameo in the movie.

Reaction score
BTW - A lot of legal letters sound bigger than what they are especially when they come from big companies with big money. There is no case here, it would be tossed as there is no basis of a crime in any capacity. I wish I ran a website this would be a great way to shove it back to Hasbro with a counter lawsuit claiming Mental Duress, Harassment, Intimidation and slander.

Most people do not have the money to fight BS like this but this is one case that is in the individuals favor. If he has the store receipt it's over before it began.
Since I can't "like" this 2x, I'll repost it as my second like.

Reaction score
Since I can't "like" this 2x, I'll repost it as my second like.
Thank you, I want us all to rally behind one of our own. I am actually pissed about this on about every level that they would have the audacity to pull that. This is so clear cut honest and Hasbro went crazy authoritarian overboard.

Reaction score
...add this to the list of constantly expanding reasons for fans to hope another company gets the 3.75" license someday - or at least has a competing line to give people a choice to buy Star Wars figures from a company other than Hasbro.

Reaction score
...add this to the list of constantly expanding reasons for fans to hope another company gets the 3.75" license someday - or at least has a competing line to give people a choice to buy Star Wars figures from a company other than Hasbro.
This should go viral so Hasbro tucks their tail between their legs and send a boat load of product to this dude as a "PR sorry".

Reaction score
Maybe if Hasbro had taken the time to street date everything and, oh, I don't know, have another "force friday" or two, things like this wouldn't happen.

How hard could it have been? I'm not saying multiple midnight events, but just hard and known release dates. I'm sure stores would have TOTALLY turned away the extra traffic and sales.

Reaction score
Hasbro can't do anything legal nor can Disney in regards to lawsuits if the item was purchased legally from a retail store. it would be thrown out of court in a minute especially if the person they are suing can provide proof (receipt etc). If today I walk into a store and buy product off the shelf legally regardless of a street I'm not held accountable. it's the retail chain that would be held liable for breaking the street date and selling the merchandise early.

Hasbro/Disney also cannot tell individuals to remove a picture from a social media website or any website legally. they have zero ground to stand on. it's freedom of speech. basically the lucky people who were able to purchase the latest TFA product are saying to all the fans: "Hey Look what I got today at TRU, Walmart, Target etc." the only thing Hasbro can do is ask that the imagine be removed so as to not spoil the film for people. otherwise Hasbro/Disney is in the wrong for threatening to file lawsuits over legally purchased merchandise.

Reaction score
Nope, if the figures were found in store there's nothing much they can do as others have mentioned.
On top of that:
- Harrison Ford mentioned the Duel prior to this figure.
- You saw this outfit in a Disney sanctioned show on a Disney owned channel.

It has zero merit top to bottom. I truly hope some Lawyers contact this cat to take a case up against Disney as I truly believe he has a case against them. Pro Bouno but if they win they get a cut.

Reaction score
As much as I'd LOVE if Neca made Star Wars figures. They'd never do it.
NECA figures are notorious for horrible quality control issues and are prone to breakage of limbs right out of the package, so it's not a good idea for NECA to get the Star Wars license. It'll never happen anyway, so it's a moot point.