Rey Dreamer Statue

Reaction score
Not collecting ST characters, but I have to say this is a nice looking statue. The pose is great and the pancake-like base shows to be a departure from the black bases commonly used which to me personally, have always been a bit boring. I'm sure those folks collecting ST items will find the statue to be rather appealing, which very much is to the eye. I'm looking forward to the mentioned Luke dreamer statue for this series. One thing I wonder though ... Why not 1/6 scale instead of 1/7? The difference in height is about an inch, and most people have asked for 1/6 scale statues. Great looking piece, just not part of what I collect.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agreed , I wish they'd just stick to 1/6 scale statues. But , I will be buying this for sure !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It's a nice statue, Hank. The pose surely goes well with the dreamer aspect of the series. If I were collecting ST characters most likely I would have wanted one. I can understand your desire to own the statue. It's a good rendition of the character. Long wait for her release though. Somewhere after September of next year.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looks great, I stay away from most ST products but I might pick this up.

I was hoping for a Jedi Rey PF from SS to be my main ST product in my collection but this might do.

Reaction score
Looks great but I'm not doing 1/7th scale. And my Rey SS PF is the only representation of the character that I need in my collection.

Reaction score
Great statue, nice to see something a bit different with the concept and pose.

I think so, Ben. Someone correct please if I'm wrong, but I think it might have been sometime during Celebration that it was said a Luke Skywalker would also be tackled as another Dreamer statue. It sounded to me this was a series.

This looks very much like the old Sideshow PF.

Reaction score
Great statue, nice to see something a bit different with the concept and pose.

This looks very much like the old Sideshow PF.
Great to see you around again, Rob! :) Yes.The pose is reminiscent of the Sideshow PF. If done right, by that I mean having a good likeness, I might end up getting it. But again, why 1/7 scale? Not sure if they will mention anything about it during SDCC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They need to stick to 1/6 scale to match ALL the other 1/6 statues.

Reaction score
Oh come on GG!!! That's a lovely statue that I definitely would have pre-ordered but 1/7 ?????

i have all the other female Star Wars statues in a few detolfs together, all 1/6 scale. I've pre-ordered the Rey/BB8 statue as well.

I absolutely love this piece, why not 1/6 scale? I'm sure we would all pay an extra few pounds/dollars for this to be in 1/6 scale.

As a long time statue collector, I only collect 1/6 (I have every 1/6 GG has put out so far) I like uniform in my collection so I can't keep doing 1/6, 1/7 or 1/8.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would say it looks pretty good, however this scale isn’t in my collecting purview either

Reaction score
I only like the version with the helmet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same, I honestly really really like the version with the helmet. Makes her look like a young girl dreaming about a bigger and better life. Without the helmet, it looks like she's just playing in the sand lol.

Reaction score
I agree. Wonder if it’s a swap out head , or if they’ll just include a plastic helmet to stick on her ole bean ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
For those of you folks collecting from the ST films, this is a great looking piece. I wouldn't pass it up if I were collecting from these movies. The helmeted head, I think is a plus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah , I ordered the PG exclusive version today as soon as I saw it was available for preorder. Love this !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Really nice and at one point I would have pre-ordered it immediately being mainly a statue collector.

Though for us international customers, it comes to $213.75 and that’s without customs charges (probably another £100 on top). I reckon it would cost us nearer to $350 in total. That’s ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really nice and at one point I would have pre-ordered it immediately being mainly a statue collector.

Though for us international customers, it comes to $213.75 and that’s without customs charges (probably another £100 on top). I reckon it would cost us nearer to $350 in total. That’s ridiculous!
Let me know if you want me to order it for you and send it to you. Not sure that will save you as much as you want, but it might help.
I'm tempted to get it myself, but I haven't collected the statues. But the helmet version is money!

Reaction score

Those prices are criminal. That is nuts.

Reaction score
I think this statue looks great and have ordered it. Undecided on helmet vs non helmet, from the pictures the helmet looks better, but I’ll wait and see.