Rey 1:6 Scale Milestones Statue

Reaction score
Just been looking at the sneak peeks on Facebook, old man Luke is the main point of interest for me, this one isn’t speaking to me but I’ve already got a Rey mini-bust so I feel that’s enough for my collection.

Reaction score
Didn’t pick up the Rey mini bust because was waiting for this. Loved the Padme/Yoda statue and hoping Rey & BB8 can display on the same base. Definiate purchase for me.

Reaction score
Going by what has been shown at the fair, the focus under the new ownership will be on the
st movies. I feel sorry for people collecting the OT and pt. You are being phased out.

i

Reaction score
TFA Rey is my favorite version of her. I have the mini bust and would gladly pick this up too but I’m not sold on the face and the wind-blown hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Rey looks good but I'm not getting it. I'm good with my SS PF.
BB-8's antennas are again screwed up, same as the holiday bust.

EDIT
Hang on a second...I just saw this photo over at Yodasnews. They're giving her blue boots?!?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only buy the mini-busts, statues take up too much space, I do like the BB-8 but as I have the mini-bust I feel he’s covered in my collection for the time being..., hoping they’ll keep doing a mixture of the movie characters but I guess we’ll see once the PGM & Comic Con announcements are made (if the PGM is continuing under the new owners).

Reaction score
TFA Rey is my favorite version of her. I have the mini bust and would gladly pick this up too but I’m not sold on the face and the wind-blown hair

Yup. Not loving the hair in the face look. But the details look great from the back ! Have to see more of this to decide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
EDIT
Hang on a second...I just saw this photo over at Yodasnews. They're giving her blue boots?!?
There's a reason for that, Ben :) ...

Edit: Actually, it was just that picture. This is how her boots actually look ...

Last edited:

GGC

Reaction score
The image where they look blue was too much photoshop, in person today she looked good.

Reaction score
Yeah, I figured that's what it was and the colors weren't properly adjusted for the promotional shots. I don't collect from the Sequels, but I think it is a neat looking statue which looks quite nice when paired up with BB-8. If I were collecting these I'd surely buy it. Do you know if BB-8 can be removed from its base to place on Rey's base? Thanks.

Last edited:

GGC

Reaction score
Do you know if BB-8 can be removed from its base to place on Rey's base? Thanks.
He has a peg hole to keep him in that position, so he can come off but not sure he can stay in that position if placed on her base. I'm sure it can be customized.

Reaction score
Thanks. That's good to know. As long as the peg is on the base and not on the statue then folks can display BB-8 on Rey's base without any obstruction or the need to drill a hole, if they wanted to. I think even just a tiny piece of double sided tape under its belly (where the peg hole is) could do the trick and keep it in that position.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The sample on the floor of the show has sold me on it, the promo pic not as much. Last night TFA was on abc and I realized how much I liked Rey in that movie, as opposed to the super Jedi she’s becoming. I will definitely pick this up

Reaction score
I noticed there’s no sign of the Range Trooper mini-bust at the toy fair, that had a prototype already done so I’m curious as to what’s happened to it. :(

Reaction score
Well, they did say everything in development would be delivered. This is just an assumption on my part, but I'm thinking the Range Trooper will be made and perhaps they just didn't have the promo sample with them to show at the fair. But who knows!

Reaction score
It's so weird how much better this looked at TF than GG's own pictures. Same for TLJ's "Grecian Plus Luke" mini-bust. (Or call it "Just for Luke" if you prefer.)

Reaction score
The Rey statue is nicely done but not different enough from the bust for me, I'm surprised they didn't make her with a Lightsaber on a snowy base. The BB-8 statue is also well done but I'm satisfied with the Koto BB-8 that came with Poe.

Reaction score
Here at Star Wars Celebration I got a chance to see her and bb-8. in person. They both look great to me. Definite purchase

Reaction score
$199.99 for Rey, that’s fine. $199.99 for a tiny six inch BB8 isn’t fine.

How can both be exactly the same price. Was considering picking both up as I liked the double display option of the snow bunny Padme/Yoda but this suddenly becomes a $400 statue.

Reaction score
Ole Chris is really tightening up that registry ! Good job !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk