Revoltech

Reaction score
Re: MORE New Sci-Fi Revoltech!

jedicrippler said:
Actually, Revoltechs are typically around 5" scale. Give or take.
Yeah your right Jason is almost 5".Is this a good line or do the joints get loose over time?

Reaction score

Lupin III is getting the Revoltech treatment in Oct! Comes with 4 different heads & LOTS of accessories! I have him pre-ordered, as I loved the cartoon! His cohort, Jigen, will be coming sometime later. If they do Fugiko & Goemon too, I may have to get the whole gang.

Long live the King of Thieves!!!

Reaction score

ALIEN Warrior from 'ALIENS' in Nov., from Sci-Fi Revoltech!

Reaction score

Darth_Huntarr said:
Lupin III is getting the Revoltech treatment in Oct! Comes with 4 different heads & LOTS of accessories! I have him pre-ordered, as I loved the cartoon! His cohort, Jigen, will be coming sometime later. If they do Fugiko & Goemon too, I may have to get the whole gang.

Long live the King of Thieves!!!
I was never a fan of Lupin, but I know he's really popular.

Reaction score

Okay so, I was thinking about getting into Revoltech, but not too entirely sure. The figures are amazing, but a little too pricey for me. Any one have any pictures of their collection? I need some inspiration.

Reaction score

AnthonyP said:
Any one have any pictures of their collection? I need some inspiration.
Same here I have seen a few I would like to order but in hand pics always help.

Reaction score

I'm as big a Godzilla fan as I am Star Wars. I just got Mothra the other day.

This is my first Revoltech and I am very impressed! The packaging is very well done and really feels like you're getting a quality item (which you are). Plus, it does a great job keeping Mothra nicely protected on her long flight across the Pacific and it's totally collector friendly (as in, you can put everything back just like it was never opened).

Mothra herself is just amazing. She's not as articulated as something like Baragon or the Gamera Revoltechs, but that has more to do with the design of Mothra herself than any shortcomings of Kaiyodo's. But there is still plenty of articulation to get all sorts of poses and pretty moch anything you see onscreen with the original Mothra can be replicated. She also comes with several nice accessories including the destroyed Tokyo Tower, her cocoon, a versatile stand/peg thing to attach her to the set pieces in a number of ways, and a little box to store extra pieces in. There's also a nameplate and a plastic coin that says "10 Revoltech Points". Anyway, enough of me spouting on and on, on to the pictures! (be warned, I took a LOT & can't help but want to show them off!)

Oh, and that's a Hyper Godzilla '64 in some of the pics if you weren't sure.

Reaction score

Yah, I got a Mothra too!

And the Sci-Fi Revoltech releases for December are( drum roll, please )..................Queen ALIEN & Rodan!!!

Reaction score
Hooray for Harryhausen!!!

Sci-Fi Revoltech has taken it's first step into the world of Ray Harryhausen, with it's January offering of the Skeleton Warrior(s) from 'Jason & the Argonauts'!!! Go to HLJ's site for complete pics - It looks like it walked off the movie screen! Nice.

Oh, & Anguirus is available too.

Reaction score
Re: Hooray for Harryhausen!!!

Yeah, stoked for my Harryhausen...would love to see Talos & the cyclops from 7th voyage, or even the ymir.

Reaction score

Personally, hoping for the 'Beast from 20,000 Fathoms' !

Reaction score

For those of you who thought Mothra was a bit on the small side, have no such fears with Rodan! Once the wings were attached, I measured it - 11 inches, wingtip to wingtip! Nice.

Reaction score
Godzilla Revoltech News!

Just read the interview with the Kaiyodo rep. at WonderFest 2011. He said not to expect Godzilla, Ghidorah or Mechagodzilla in the Sci-Fi Revoltech line, as Bandai has TOTAL rights to those monsters. Yeah, sucks, I know. On the upside, they are looking to do some more Harryhausen properties in the Sci-Fi line! And the T-Rex, shelved D/T legal issues, WILL eventually appear!

Reaction score
Re: Godzilla Revoltech News!

WHAT?!?!?!
No Goji?
That blows -- every other manufacturer out there is making a Godzilla figure (under a "model kit" license -- but they are actually vinyl figures xplus (some non poseable except detachable tails others poseable vinyl toys), marmit, ccp, hazawagumi, etc...

Even Takara made some poseable Godzilla suit-over-microman figures since 2005...
Bandai has not done anything lately with godzilla (except bandai-america - with the 54 godzilla and some other stuff)...all the new stuff has been coming out of x-plus Japan.

Darth_Huntarr said:
Just read the interview with the Kaiyodo rep. at WonderFest 2011. He said not to expect Godzilla, Ghidorah or Mechagodzilla in the Sci-Fi Revoltech line, as Bandai has TOTAL rights to those monsters. Yeah, sucks, I know. On the upside, they are looking to do some more Harryhausen properties in the Sci-Fi line! And the T-Rex, shelved D/T legal issues, WILL eventually appear!

Reaction score

Well it looks as if BANDAI is making their own hyper poseable godzillas due in the fall... they look really good...

Reaction score

I just picked up the Jason figure and wow pretty damn cool,it was my first Revoltech figure and they are well worth the price.Might get a few more.