Revenge of the Sith, Theater Freebies

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be any freebies given away at the midnight, or any showings for that matter, such as the Luke Special Edition fig handed out at the re-release?
Anyone know of anything?

Reaction score
I went last night and my theatre didnt even have any star wars cups or anything...kinda stunk, movie was great though.

Reaction score
There's another thread about this in another forum, and I posted this there as well:

On the table in front of every seat in all six theaters was a copy of both the main Star Wars Galaxies game and a copy of the Jump to Lightspeed expansion. Every. Single. Seat.

This again proves why Alamo Drafthouse is the best theater around.

Reaction score
thats great, you guys got some stuff. I got to see the film and that was it...nada, nothing, thanks for coming. Had fun though, my son enjoyed it as did my wife and daughter. I wasn't really expecting anything, so it was all good.

Reaction score
We had a fat guy in a Jedi robe come in saying he'd give a prize away if someone had the best wookkie impression. He said he'd be right back after hearing the other theatres and they would have one persoon from each theatre for a final decision.

The guy never came back and we all just watched the movie.

_Max