Revenge Of The Sith General Discussion Thread

GNT

Reaction score
Discuss all random Revenge Of The Sith (2005) stuff here in the general discussion thread.

Reaction score
Not sure to sell

I've got a complete (well I think it's pretty complete) ROTS basic action figure collection with all the known variations (that I can remember at the time). It's like 60 some odd figure collection. I was thinking about selling it, but I don't know that it is worth it or not worth. I recently moved and am trying to free up some space.

The kicker is each figure is in an acrylic case (similar to the AFA graded cases). So the condition of each card is pretty sweet. I remember only trying to get the best cards I could find before I put them in the cases. I don't know if I can say everyone is perfect, but they all should be pretty good. I have no idea what I should ask for in terms of a price, so any thoughts would be helpful. I don't know if I'm going to end up selling it or not, but thought I would get some ideas in case I do let it go. Of course the cases go with the figures.

If this isn't the appropriate place to ask, please let me know.

Reaction score
I reccomend resarching on ebay to gauge how much this items or similar items are selling for (as a lot/and or individually). Make sure you focus on what is actually selling (bidding) than bin (fixed) prices. Anybody can name a bin price for any item, it doesnt mean its worth that much.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I have a question about the exclusive figures. I know that the Vader Lava Reflection is 1 of 50,000 (because it clearly states this on the packaging). I noticed in the photo archive that this is also said about the Lava Reflection Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Talking CIII Vader: "This Exclusive Collectors Edition is limited to 50,000." I couldn't find a mention of this anywhere else (on the packaging, different site, etc.), and was wondering if this is an error, or if someone can provide me with a source for this. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi, I am a reseller (books, toys, games, antiques) and recently bought a Star Wars collection with a variation of a figure that I haven't seen. It is the Revenge of the Sith R2D2 with the Try Me version. The front panel on R2 is molded in a buff/yellow plastic and the rest of it is the normal white. Is this a casting error/known variant? Any advice is certainly appreciated.

GNT

Reaction score
Hi, I am a reseller (books, toys, games, antiques) and recently bought a Star Wars collection with a variation of a figure that I haven't seen. It is the Revenge of the Sith R2D2 with the Try Me version. The front panel on R2 is molded in a buff/yellow plastic and the rest of it is the normal white. Is this a casting error/known variant? Any advice is certainly appreciated.
As mentioned one of my Try Me R2-D2 figures chest has yellowed, I think mine was the Saga release.

Reaction score
ROTS was a good series, also cause thats around the time the figures were becoming fully modernized and there was tons of vehicles.

Reaction score
I like the color variations that started to appear: #6 Shock Trooper, Black Clone Pilot, Green Clone Commander, Red Senate Guard... among others.

Reaction score
Random question.... The sneak peek wookie warrior, is he different from the wookie warrior that is included as a special with the BARC speeder? I can't tell because I can't find a good picture of the BARC speeder one. They seem similar but I can't tell if they are different colors. Thanks!

Reaction score
Random question.... The sneak peek wookie warrior, is he different from the wookie warrior that is included as a special with the BARC speeder? I can't tell because I can't find a good picture of the BARC speeder one. They seem similar but I can't tell if they are different colors. Thanks!
They are technically the exact same figures, but there might be a very subtle variation as they were probably produced at different times. But to me it doesn't feel like a different figure (and I'm also looking for all repaints that qualify as "different enough").

For references, here is the link to the Sneak Preview Wookiee Warrior : Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

And here's the BARC Speeder with extra Wookiee (scroll down the page) : Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Reaction score
I remember going out to walmart for the midnight release of these figures. I worked all spring break with my dad to save up for these and there was just so much stuff. So what I did was buy a few clones, Anakin, Vader and the Revenge of the Sith novel and visual dictionary that night. And I placed a lot in layaway and got it out a month later with birthday money.

Reaction score
As I can see no one has posted here in awhile and I dont really post opinions. I feel its safe for me for my benefit to post this for myself, if no other reason. I think the Rots At Rt Driver with removable chest armor is the coolest, awesomest, most bestest figure out of all figures ever created. :):):):) I have many, will never have enough. LOL

GNT

Reaction score
It was very gimmicky and child like so I'll stick with the Vintage version, so much better :)

Reaction score
Hi guys, going through my stuff I found a clone trooper - error with the destroyer droid label. Has anyone ever seen this? Just thinking about selling it, so was looking for a pricing estimate.

Reaction score
Printing errors can sometimes go for a bit more, your best bet is to search completed listings on eBay.
Most modern hasbro stuff isn't worth any more than the initial amount you paid for it I'm afraid.

Reaction score
So I've been sorting through (and selling off) the entirety of my clone collection. But I have come across a couple figures I can't quite identify.

I have two yellow clone commander figures which appear identical to the 327th Star Corps figures (aka repainted Clone Evolutions commander), except they don't have removable helmets and clone heads underneath.

Can anyone give me a proper ID on this figure?

Reaction score
p.s., it's not Commander Bly, the figure doesn't have the flip down visor and it has its pauldron on the other side.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Wow, it's almost as barren as Tatooine here. Anyways, if anyone can help me, I'm trying to locate a single BLACK ROTS ARC-170 missile/projectile for a restore I'm doing. It's the final piece I need. Thanks.

Reaction score
i asked this elsewhere but will rots chewie fit in the potf millenium falcon with comtech han?
apperntly i only have 2 chewbaccas that one and that stupid snoova one from sote.
i havent opened rots chewie but if he fits i will.
other wise im thinking of going chewbacca shopping (along with padme shopping as there are a few outfits i never got)

Reaction score
Finally scored a good deal on Episode III Padme (Evolutions-- Birthing Gown). I have no interest in most of the Padme figures out there, except for this one. This was her for most of RotS, this was her as she delivered the twins, and this is her as Anakin/Vader would remember her. She looks beautiful. I'll be pairing her up with the most gentle version of Episode III Anakin (Order 66, Nelvaan repaint with cloth tunic).

Last edited: