Revenge of the Sith era "Micro Machines"

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me details on these weird sets that I vaguely recall from around the time Revenge of the Sith came out:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51GI+5JYGBL.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.retroforcetoystore.com/wp-content/uploads/imported/Star-Wars-Revenge-of-the-Sith-Micro-Vehicles-Set-II-B000BFYFTG.jpg?fit=329%2C400&ssl=1

From what I remember, the ships and minifigures were slightly larger than the Galoob MM ones, right? And were these the same line as the big foldout "micro sets" released around the same time? (The Invisible Hand, Turbo Tank/Kashyyk, Tantive IV/Mustafar...btw if anyone has these and are looking to sell them, lmk!)

If anyone has some good photos showing vehicle sculpt details or scale comparison on the figures to regular Micro Machine ones, I'd love to see em! All I can find online are small, low quality photos of the sets still on card.

thanks!

Reaction score
Much appreciated, squidgey!

Got any pics of the figures? And did the Palpatine ROTS shuttle come in one of the smaller, carded sets, or was it only in the Tantive IV/Mustafar playset?

Reaction score
There were 9 sets with 2 ships and 2 figures each, as well as 3 larger packs with a big transforming vehicle.
The collection covered the Original Trilogy movies, as well as Revenge of the Sith, and breaks down as follows:

Basic sets:
- RotS-01: Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter (open wings), Tri-Droid Fighter, Anakin Skywalker, Battle Droid
- RotS-02: Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter (closed wings), ARC-170 Fighter, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Clone Pilot
- RotS-03: AT-RT, BARC Speeder, Chewbacca, Clone Trooper
- ANH-01: Jawa Sandcrawler, Landspeeder, Luke Skywalker, Sandtrooper
- ANH-02: Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, Luke Skywalker's X-Wing, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker (Pilot)
- ESB-01: AT-AT, Snowspeeder, Luke Skywalker (Hoth), Snowtrooper
- RotJ-01: B-Wing Fighter, Millennium Falcon, Chewbacca, Han Solo
- RotJ-02: A-Wing Fighter, TIE Fighter, A-Wing Pilot, TIE FIghter Pilot
- RotJ-03: Imperial Shuttle, Slave I, Boba Fett, Emperor Palpatine

Transforming environments:
- Invisible Hands, with Droid Fighter, Grievous' Escape Pod, Anakin Skywalker, Chancelor Palpatine on throne, Count Dooku, General Grievous, Magnaguard
- Tantive IV/Mustafar, with Theta Shuttle, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Sidious, Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Turbo Tank/Kashyyk, with Swamp Speeder, Wookiee Flyer, Chewbacca, Clone Trooper, Yoda.

The figures are larger than the MicroMachines, closer in size to the Action Fleet figures but without the articulation. For ships, the size is much larger than MicroMachines, close to the old Galoob X-Ray Fleet line (and close to the Titanium line, I believe).

It's a fun subline, not too difficult to track down I think, but it probably hurt it to be an intermediate scale between the previous MicroMachines and Action Fleet lines, while not having as much playability (quite a bit what the most recent MM line suffered).

Reaction score
The 3 playsets were very close to the old classic MM and Action Fleet playsets, and would display nice next to the AF ships and vehicles (I customized my Turbo Tank by adding a proper tank interior instead of the Kashyyk enviorama). AT-RT and BARC speeders are also very close in scale to AF.

Reaction score
i put anakin and dooku next to a 2015 micro machines obi wan and honestly they’re the same size, the only thing making them taller is the weird stands the ROTS figures have